Megathread Jonathan Yaniv charged with death threat crimes against Chris Elston. -

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
What a disgrace Yaniv is to the LGBT community. Yaniv's got a lot of run-ins with the law. He gives every transgender a bad name. Rotten to the core, I'd say. That yee-yee ass dumpster fire with a sense of entitlement who gives fellow transgender people a bad name, try to gaslight other people and commit assault on them if he doesn't get his way.
Joined 2 days ago

Oh you sweet summer child, you have a lot to learn about this site.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
What a disgrace Yaniv is to the LGBT community. Yaniv's got a lot of run-ins with the law. He gives every transgender a bad name. Rotten to the core, I'd say. That yee-yee ass dumpster fire with a sense of entitlement who gives fellow transgender people a bad name, try to gaslight other people and commit assault on them if he doesn't get his way.

The thing is, Yaniv *is* the trans community (leave LGB out of this, they never did shit like this). He's just much more blatant and open about it. I think people who are holding onto this myth of "the good ones" just haven't fully woken up yet because it's horrifying to realize that the latest "human rights" campaign has fuck all to do with human rights and everything to do with benefiting men with a fetish, but that's the reality, Yaniv just makes it a little more obvious than most.

He wouldn't be able to get away with all the shit he's done so far, WITHOUT Canada's entire legal system being cucked to troon "rights" organizations.

You want self ID? You got self ID. Jessica here is a brunning and stave true wamen, all of her documents prove that she is Definitely Female. Any crime she commits will be categorized under women's crime in crime statistics; she will be put in a women's prison.

You wanna make twansphobia a crime, but also literally anybody can claim to be transgender because "no gatekeeping", and any action not submitting 100% to the demands of the troon is now a "hate crime"? You got it. Now our queen Yanny is allowed to force immigrant women to go out of business on legal fees, because her girlballs not being touched by these women is close enough to a "human rights violation" for Canada's government to waste time arbitrating over it.

Trans people already have every right any other citizen has, the new rights they're demanding are pretty much exclusively rights to let men with fetishes legally compel women to participate in their fetish. Yaniv isn't an outlier, he's exactly the kind of person that shows up when you run political lobbying organizations based around letting bepenised individuals into girls' locker rooms.

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Not legal savvy in any shape or form and I'm probably being autistic with this but is PAR meaning that his lawyer (J Singh, that's gotta sting) is unfamiliar with the details of the case so is asking for time to "read up" ie yaniv's lawyer brought in at the last minute kind of thing.

If Canada follows the ye olde English model, “particulars” doesn’t mean evidence, just details. A request to know exactly what you are accused of and how it constitutes an offence. Classic stalling tactic in such a straightforward case.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Canada follows the ye olde English model, “particulars” doesn’t mean evidence, just details. A request to know exactly what you are accused of and how it constitutes an offence. Classic stalling tactic in such a straightforward case.
What may be ordered
587 (1) A court may, where it is satisfied that it is necessary for a fair trial, order the prosecutor to furnish particulars and, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, may order the prosecutor to furnish particulars

(a) of what is relied on in support of a charge of perjury, the making of a false oath or a false statement, fabricating evidence or counselling the commission of any of those offences;
(b) of any false pretence or fraud that is alleged;
(c) of any alleged attempt or conspiracy by fraudulent means;
(d) setting out the passages in a book, pamphlet, newspaper or other printing or writing that are relied on in support of a charge of selling or exhibiting an obscene book, pamphlet, newspaper, printing or writing;
(e) further describing any writing or words that are the subject of a charge;
(f) further describing the means by which an offence is alleged to have been committed; or(g) further describing a person, place or thing referred to in an indictment.

Regard to evidence
(2) For the purpose of determining whether or not a particular is required, the court may give consideration to any evidence that has been taken.

Particular
(3) Where a particular is delivered pursuant to this section,
(a) a copy shall be given without charge to the accused or his counsel;
(b) the particular shall be entered in the record; and
(c) the trial shall proceed in all respects as if the indictment had been amended to conform with the particular.
R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 587; R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 7.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The U.S. has this too. It's actually a fair motion. In common law countries in general, it's pretty typical for a criminal complaint to be fairly vague, so a motion to request the prosecution actually lay out its case is a reasonable first motion. And as you point out, even if you know damn well what you're being charged with, it's a good delaying tactic.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The U.S. has this too. It's actually a fair motion. In common law countries in general, it's pretty typical for a criminal complaint to be fairly vague, so a motion to request the prosecution actually lay out its case is a reasonable first motion. And as you point out, even if you know damn well what you're being charged with, it's a good delaying tactic.
There's also the chance that an overburdened or incompetent prosecutors' office screws up, or just doesn't respond.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also the chance that an overburdened or incompetent prosecutors' office screws up, or just doesn't respond.
I think Yaniv is at this point so deeply embedded on the local police and emergency services "painful and annoying nussance" radar that the cops will politely remind the prosecutors. This is the cops laying a paper trail regarding Yaniv's constant 911 abuse.

pr3nt177

yaniv. Official sources stated this is true
kiwifarms.net
I just saw a video from rebel news where they interview Chris. It's seems jonnys only reason to be in the area was to stalk Chris, & rolled up on him multiple times in an hour or so.

Has he made any claims as to why he was in the area?
I really find it strange that he claims, repeatedly, of being terrified of these so called violent people yet it seems he goes out of his way to goad and be in their presence. Funny old world.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
I really find it strange that he claims, repeatedly, of being terrified of these so called violent people yet it seems he goes out of his way to goad and be in their presence. Funny old world.

The crybully is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a troon, a slob, sex predator, creep, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a crybully and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Which should be enough for them to face serious charges. I hope you aren’t trying to minimise it..?
God no. I didn't mean for it come across like that. I think, reading Chris's tweets all day and how calm and nonchalant he was about it may have rubbed off. He was probably trying to calm the twatters.

Edited with sources:

1615679062794.png

Last edited: