Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Saw Jonathan tweeted out this article that’s on his website earlier. It seemed way too well written to be from him so I copied the text and found it on this other website as well:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/12/31/1679237/0/en/Celebrating-25-Years-of-a-Text-Analysis-Software.html

Jonathan’s article for reference:
https://trustednerd.com/2018/12/30/celebrating-25-years-of-a-text-analysis-software/

I’m sure bloggers have permission to share it as it seems it’s a PR type of email, but he’s still crediting himself as writing the article on his site. I’ve seen other screenshots on twitter of him posting someone else’s work as his own. It’s funny that someone who is so DMCA happy is claiming other people’s work as their own. He even tagged himself as a category, likely in an attempt to direct google searches of him to his website instead of the Farms.

I see a lot of his articles seem to be autoshared through Globe Newswire, but he shouldn’t claim to be the author at the bottom, right? Might want to change that on your website, Johnny.

Edit:
Some of his other autoshare articles don’t have him listed as the author. He’s just claiming other people’s work.
That is actually a common practice. Not one I'm fond of, but it is considered normal and acceptable.

His taking credit is really just the tagline for his user profile being automatically added to his posts, part of the page template, just a normal WordPress thing.

Hornets

「気にするな!」
kiwifarms.net
Some choice screenshots from performing Twitter searches using the "to:<username> + <keyword>" feature. I'm only on page 75 of this thread so apologies if any of this information is already known.

Interestingly, his @trustednerd handle used to be @yanivjonathan. With how Twitter threads work now, the feature I mentioned can be used to find old handles for an account.

I do not know if this was known already (this thread is so full of information that I'm prone to forgetting what's been discussed already), so once again, forgive me.

Screenshot_20190101-040826_1.png

I will do some more searching to look through tweets sent to the @yanivjonathan handle.

Anyways, here are the rest of the more interesting things I have found:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm not saying you can't kick out trannies. You just can't kick out trannies people specifically because they're trannies.

It's a salon, so hell, you can probably kick Yaniv out if he doesn't bathe well enough for sanitary reasons.

Edit: I meant that you can't kick out trannies if your state has them listed as a protected class. As @AnOminous notes below, many states don't actually include gender identity as a protected class.

Would it be possible for any places in the future to reference he's a safety hazard from all of his creepy past tweets/FB messages? I bet he wouldn't sue any business that said that to him for fear of that shit being spread. The fat pedo definitely knows his stuff as far as DMCA's go

Hornets

「気にするな!」
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe these have been posted here before. Enjoy.

IMG_20190101_054633.jpgIMG_20190101_054759.jpgIMG_20190101_055012.jpgIMG_20190101_055211.jpgIMG_20190101_062402.jpg

And saving best for last, obviously:

IMG_20190101_055140.jpg
I am getting some major laughs out of the "we enable attention seekers" motto.

Will do more research. Apparently "Mass Effect PR" is a company he was involved with at some point. EDIT: This is known information.

Bonus:
Screenshot_20190101-055221_1.png

EDIT (HOLY SHIT LMAO): I've found videos of Jonathan dancing and have uploaded them here in case of Twitter deletion.

By the way, from what I understand about Jonathan's DMCA claims, these videos are not "legally owned" by him.

Here are the videos in question:
https://twitter.com/YogaDoPaul/status/615280164629430277?s=19
https://twitter.com/YogaDoPaul/status/615279945955196928?s=19
https://twitter.com/LaurieAshleyS/status/615280393336455168?s=19

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would it be possible for any places in the future to reference he's a safety hazard from all of his creepy past tweets/FB messages? I bet he wouldn't sue any business that said that to him for fear of that shit being spread. The fat pedo definitely knows his stuff as far as DMCA's go
Y'know, a "no Jonathan nor Jessica Yanivs allowed" sign would definitely be legal in the US. No clue about Canada.

Rogue Boob

Bish, please.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 626689

Such a beautiful woman. A delicate flower indeed :christine::christine:
Jesus H, he looks like more of an unfortunate sped in every successive picture.

Also
Having been to gyms, I can honestly say no place outside of public school locker rooms is going to force women to change in front of each other. There are bathroom stalls in the locker room, an actual changing room with a curtain, and the shower if you're desperate or it's busy. Ain't nobody walking around in the buff in there.

Dude is a consummate creeper.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Some choice screenshots from performing Twitter searches using the "to:<username> + <keyword>" feature. I'm only on page 75 of this thread so apologies if any of this information is already known.

Interestingly, his @trustednerd handle used to be @yanivjonathan. With how Twitter threads work now, the feature I mentioned can be used to find old handles for an account.

I do not know if this was known already (this thread is so full of information that I'm prone to forgetting what's been discussed already), so once again, forgive me.

View attachment 627611
I will do some more searching to look through tweets sent to the @yanivjonathan handle.

Anyways, here are the rest of the more interesting things I have found:
That instagram creeping one was an early high school kid at most. In a photo they have posted on their twitter from 2 years after the offending tweet she looks like a little kid. She was also a Cimorelli fan. He really did work his in with Cimorelli to enable his pedophiliac stalking.

Coffee

kiwifarms.net
I don't actually know what they look like but I can totally picture Cimorelli all laughing together about that weird guy Jonathan who pretends to work for them. And then they start hearing about the paedophile stuff and they aren't laughing anymore.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Per Wikipedia, it's inherited. "Symptoms include: poor growth, loss of muscle coordination, muscle weakness, visual problems, hearing problems, learning disabilities, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, gastrointestinal disorders, respiratory disorders, neurological problems, autonomic dysfunction and dementia."

Well.
Learning difficulties would explain a lot.

Hornets

「気にするな!」
kiwifarms.net
I've uploaded the videos from my post here
to mixtape.moe in the event that Jonathan DMCAs his own acquaintances for having those videos uploaded to their Twitter accounts. I don't think anyone wants to have to download a video of Jonathan undulating and gyrating like a bowl of Jello to view them in case the Twitter videos are pulled down.

https://my.mixtape.moe/zisdsj.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/lkfwdp.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/pmrunn.mp4

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
That instagram creeping one was an early high school kid at most. In a photo they have posted on their twitter from 2 years after the offending tweet she looks like a little kid. She was also a Cimorelli fan. He really did work his in with Cimorelli to enable his pedophiliac stalking.
Dob seems to be July 2000, so she would have been 12 there.

Zig Zag

kiwifarms.net
I don't actually know what they look like but I can totally picture Cimorelli all laughing together about that weird guy Jonathan who pretends to work for them. And then they start hearing about the paedophile stuff and they aren't laughing anymore.
According to the girl Lauren that most of the original leaks are from, this is pretty much what happened, and they also failed to respond when she tried to get them to confirm her info. It's a shame that they haven't commented or anything. I really think that the band (especially the mom, who seems to be the one who finally put her foot down and got this creep away from the band and fans) could be sources of a lot more info on this guy if they kept any receipts. Especially considering that he ran their FB fan page for a while, there's no way that he was not consistently using that status to creep on preteen fangirls. There's also the nonstop disgusting sexual harassment on Lauren's ask page - she's gotta have more shit on this guy.

Tangentially, when I read the press release from JCCF about how they got him to drop one of his lolsuits against vagina waxers, they mentioned that they were trying to figure out who the 15 other women were, just like the ladies at gendercrit. It seems like the law firm got Jonny to drop the claim by proving that he uses his "deadname" as well as "Jessica" professionally and personally. I wonder if either of those lawyers, whose emails and phone numbers are at the bottom of that press release, have been informed that the guy they're looking to challenge again is a tampon-obsessed pedo...

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
According to the girl Lauren that most of the original leaks are from, this is pretty much what happened, and they also failed to respond when she tried to get them to confirm her info. It's a shame that they haven't commented or anything. I really think that the band (especially the mom, who seems to be the one who finally put her foot down and got this creep away from the band and fans) could be sources of a lot more info on this guy if they kept any receipts. Especially considering that he ran their FB fan page for a while, there's no way that he was not consistently using that status to creep on preteen fangirls. There's also the nonstop disgusting sexual harassment on Lauren's ask page - she's gotta have more shit on this guy.

Tangentially, when I read the press release from JCCF about how they got him to drop one of his lolsuits against vagina waxers, they mentioned that they were trying to figure out who the 15 other women were, just like the ladies at gendercrit. It seems like the law firm got Jonny to drop the claim by proving that he uses his "deadname" as well as "Jessica" professionally and personally. I wonder if either of those lawyers, whose emails and phone numbers are at the bottom of that press release, have been informed that the guy they're looking to challenge again is a tampon-obsessed pedo...
I'm sure the group knows and has thought over making a statement, but as public figures, making a statement condemning a creepy predatory pedophile for being a creepy predatory pedophile would catch them alot of flak and backlash, provided that creepy predatory pedophile is also a troon.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino