Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Kones McRods

Humans rights tribunals makes my nethers tingle.
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't help myself.

For anyone not aware but interested, lets start with what each of those meds are actually for and how many are overlapping. He says he was no longer taking the Citalopram or Naproxen at the time he sent Arianna the message, so we'll discount those.

Allergies
EpiPen

Antidepressant
Bupropion
Citalopram

Antipsychotic
Quetiapine
Risperidone

Antifungal
Ketoderm cream

Asthma
Flovent
Ventolin

Cholesterol
Rosuvastatin

Diabetes
FreeStyle LibrenSensor
Gliclazide
Metformin
Basgalglar insulin

Heartburn
Pantoprazole

HRT
Estradiol Valerate
Medroxyprogesterone

Muscle relaxer
Cyclobenzaprine
Baclofen

Overactive Bladder
Oxybutynin

NSAID painkillers
Ketorolac/Torodol (im)
Naproxen (available OTC as Aleve, Midol, etc)
Celebrex

Opiates
Tylenol 3

The very first thing that's going to happen when he goes into a pharmacy to get his scripts, the system we use is gonna start setting off bells and whistles, starting with "The patient is on more than 5 controlled substances" and tell us to review/confirm with the prescriber. Then it's going to pop up and remind us of all the many many many contraindications that are present.

Contraindications

User Caution - less serious: These are mainly minor, things like both meds causing sedation, meaning it could be increased etc.

cyclobenzaprine + quetiapine
cyclobenzaprine + risperidone
oxybutynin + quetiapine
oxybutynin + risperidone
quetiapine + cyclobenzaprine
quetiapine + oxybutynin
risperidone + cyclobenzaprine
risperidone + oxybutynin
estradiol + metformin
medroxyprogesterone + metformin
bupropion + risperidone
quetiapine + risperidone
celecoxib + ketorolac
cyclobenzaprine + oxybutynin
celecoxib + albuterol
ketorolac + albuterol
baclofen + cyclobenzaprine
baclofen + quetiapine
baclofen + risperidone
risperidone + metformin
quetiapine + metformin

These are the concerning ones, where we would typically call the prescriber and have them make a change because there is a potential a real issue.

celecoxib + ketorolac
Each increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism.

bupropion + cyclobenzaprine
bupropion and cyclobenzaprine both increase serotonin levels. Can result in serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal

He's taking multiple meds that cause potentially heavy sedation (antipsychotics, muscle relaxers, opiates), along with multiple meds that decrease coagulation (NSAIDs). No wonder he's passing out at 8PM and bleeding like a stuck pig. Dude seriously needs to meet with his pharmacist for a review. I'm astounded all this is being given to one individual.

I doubt he takes most of these everyday, Jon probably feels validated whenever he opens his medicine cabinet and sees the stacks of pill bottles. He just refuses to throw them out when the doctor switched his meds.

What I find odd is Jon said he takes Risperidone, that is like a hardcore schizophrenia and dementia med. Also there is a lack of benzos and xanax for his 'panic attacks', odds are doctors know he is a pill abuser and don't prescribe him anything.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he takes most of these everyday, Jon probably feels validated whenever he opens his medicine cabinet and sees the stacks of pill bottles. He just refuses to throw them out when the doctor switched his meds.

What I find odd is Jon said he takes Risperidone, that is like a hardcore schizophrenia and dementia med. Also there is a lack of benzos and xanax for his 'panic attacks', odds are doctors know he is a pill abuser and don't prescribe him anything.
Risperidone is also given off label for behavioural problems in things like autism

Worked with a few children on it in the past, it's meant to help control challenging behaviour like self injury etc

FUCKTHEPONY

prepare your (horse) ass
kiwifarms.net
Out of all of the fucking stupid ideas Yaniv has had the puppy thing seems most retarded. I legit thought that he got AT LEAST some young dog the breeder had good time to teach all of the behavior basics (shitting outside, not pulling on leash, not barking all day inside etc etc) and he had some delusional idea of training it as service dog from there. Like, from SOME kind of foundation of training, but that's just a little god damn puppy. A puppy that doesn't seem to be trained much at all. Can't this fat fuck larp disabled without having to bring animals into it? Go buy scootypuff II: return of the transmobile or fucking con gov to hire you assistant for your daily tasks.

Even tho I'm not fan of contacting this cunt's work places, contacts, places he visits etc etc AND idk how the process of purchasing animals works in Canada, but is there some breeder in nearby area the dog could have come from? If so, is the (potential) breeder aware of this retarded plan? I'm just curious did Yaniv spin some story about wanting it merely as pet when the breeder would have asked a few questions about the "I'm gonna personally train it to be service dog for myself" shit. I guess its up to where he got the dog, but still.

Also I'm legit mad they didn't properly milk the Arianna shit by planning the date and hiring some horribly passing guy in dress to meet him saying he is Arianna, but was too scared to tell Yaniv he was too also trans and it probably isn't issue, right?

He might go to the gym, but only to hang out in the women's changing room.
Girl can't work out without pad.

I think it also has to do with the fact that this guy stopped emotionally maturing at the age of 12
Honestly this. Replace Arianna character with any sane adult woman and try to imagine how long the discussion would go before A) Yanniv gets just quietly blocked B) He is told to fuck off after 24th sex joke middle of serious discussion C) He proves himself financially and mentally unstable.

If he kills himself, there will be idiots out there looking for whom to blame
If he haven't managed to do so despite trying every week for 3 years I don't think he will succeed next 10 years.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thats horrifying. Yes many stores allow service dogs in training as its a good way to acclimate them to crowds. But the key thing is Well Behaved. Step one is generally something like the AKC's CDC Canine Good Citizen certification. Yaniv just has no concept of respect for others or normal boundaries. Its always all about him.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Out of all of the fucking stupid ideas Yaniv has had the puppy thing seems most retarded. I legit thought that he got AT LEAST some young dog the breeder had good time to teach all of the behavior basics (shitting outside, not pulling on leash, not barking all day inside etc etc) and he had some delusional idea of training it as service dog from there. Like, from SOME kind of foundation of training, but that's just a little god damn puppy. A puppy that doesn't seem to be trained much at all. Can't this fat fuck larp disabled without having to bring animals into it? Go buy scootypuff II: return of the transmobile or fucking con gov to hire you assistant for your daily tasks.

Even tho I'm not fan of contacting this cunt's work places, contacts, places he visits etc etc AND idk how the process of purchasing animals works in Canada, but is there some breeder in nearby area the dog could have come from? If so, is the (potential) breeder aware of this retarded plan? I'm just curious did Yaniv spin some story about wanting it merely as pet when the breeder would have asked a few questions about the "I'm gonna personally train it to be service dog for myself" shit. I guess its up to where he got the dog, but still.

Also I'm legit mad they didn't properly milk the Arianna shit by planning the date and hiring some horribly passing guy in dress to meet him saying he is Arianna, but was too scared to tell Yaniv he was too also trans and it probably isn't issue, right?

Honestly this. Replace Arianna character with any sane adult woman and try to imagine how long the discussion would go before A) Yanniv gets just quietly banned B) He is told to fuck off after 24th sex joke middle of serious discussion C) He proves himself financially and mentally unstable.

If he haven't managed to do so despite trying every week for 3 years I don't think he will succeed next 10 years.
There's a thought..if it's barking all the time in his unit, service Dogs are trained not to.
We need some reports from LR on this. If it is barking, we can only hope action will be taken soon & get that animal away from him.

ETA...Was he taken from home earlier by emergency services?
If so, then he would have had to have been back home to get the Dog.
Taking the Dog was a choice.
"I need attention"

Last edited:

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
Can someone report this to animal control? Walmart has the video....& it proves he's in no way a Dog trainer.

ETA Service Dogs are with their owners 24/7
If we don't see that from our boy, the Dog with him everywhere? then it's not a service Dog
It is a puppy.
Service dogs, trained by professionals, take 1-2 years of training by professionals, minimum, until they can be assigned to someone and be called a service dog.
This is a puppy. There is no such thing as a "service puppy".

Anyway, Jonathan will soon get bored of the dog and move onto something else so then the abuse will end.

Naerys

kiwifarms.net

Antipsychotics have some off label uses like mentioned by others, sometimes to help with insomnia as well and in particular quetiapine can be used in addition to traditional antidepressants to help boost their mood improving effects.
But someone who is claiming to have panic attacks, yes you’re right, I would 100% expect to see some sort of “as needed” benzo such as Valium. Honestly he’s so sedated I doubt he can panic lol He’s so full of it.

Also hearing about him with a precious puppy is making me big MOTI so I prob need an “as needed” benzo just now.

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
Not heard of this before...
1627179955970.png

How could he know, scratch and sniff?

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
I'm betting odds in 3 months (maybe even now) Johnathan will have that puppy licking his gaping crotch wound on a regular basis. Even if it takes peanut butter.
This is too far. Can we trade this guy for John Southern? At least JS didn't make me gag. Lol
I couldn't help myself.

For anyone not aware but interested, lets start with what each of those meds are actually for and how many are overlapping. He says he was no longer taking the Citalopram or Naproxen at the time he sent Arianna the message, so we'll discount those.

Allergies
EpiPen

Antidepressant
Bupropion
Citalopram

Antipsychotic
Quetiapine
Risperidone

Antifungal
Ketoderm cream

Asthma
Flovent
Ventolin

Cholesterol
Rosuvastatin

Diabetes
FreeStyle LibrenSensor
Gliclazide
Metformin
Basgalglar insulin

Heartburn
Pantoprazole

HRT
Estradiol Valerate
Medroxyprogesterone

Muscle relaxer
Cyclobenzaprine
Baclofen

Overactive Bladder
Oxybutynin

NSAID painkillers
Ketorolac/Torodol (im)
Naproxen (available OTC as Aleve, Midol, etc)
Celebrex

Opiates
Tylenol 3

The very first thing that's going to happen when he goes into a pharmacy to get his scripts, the system we use is gonna start setting off bells and whistles, starting with "The patient is on more than 5 controlled substances" and tell us to review/confirm with the prescriber. Then it's going to pop up and remind us of all the many many many contraindications that are present.

Contraindications

User Caution - less serious: These are mainly minor, things like both meds causing sedation, meaning it could be increased etc.

oxybutynin + quetiapine
oxybutynin + risperidone
quetiapine + cyclobenzaprine
quetiapine + oxybutynin
risperidone + cyclobenzaprine
risperidone + oxybutynin
estradiol + metformin
medroxyprogesterone + metformin
bupropion + risperidone
quetiapine + risperidone
celecoxib + ketorolac
cyclobenzaprine + oxybutynin
celecoxib + albuterol
ketorolac + albuterol
baclofen + cyclobenzaprine
baclofen + quetiapine
baclofen + risperidone
risperidone + metformin
quetiapine + metformin

These are the concerning ones, where we would typically call the prescriber and have them make a change because there is a potential a real issue.

celecoxib + ketorolac
Each increases toxicity of the other by pharmacodynamic synergism.

bupropion + cyclobenzaprine
bupropion and cyclobenzaprine both increase serotonin levels. Can result in serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal

He's taking multiple meds that cause potentially heavy sedation (antipsychotics, muscle relaxers, opiates), along with multiple meds that decrease coagulation (NSAIDs). No wonder he's passing out at 8PM and bleeding like a stuck pig. Dude seriously needs to meet with his pharmacist for a review. I'm astounded all this is being given to one individual.
Thank you for posting this. If you're interested in going deeper on this, I would love to post your expert opinion to MeowMix, if you're up for it.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
This is too far. Can we trade this guy for John Southern? At least JS didn't make me gag. Lol
Thank you for posting this. If you're interested in going deeper on this, I would love to post your expert opinion to MeowMix, if you're up for it.
Sadly I could see him doing just that.
Think about it. every time we thought no he wouldn't, he has.
He's a sick fuck

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know which one of you is CatCafe but one of you shat up the talk page on wikipedia about Yaniv. We get it - Yaniv is a gross person, but that drama isn't needed on Wikipedia. Also if you're going to insert an image of Yaniv, at least *try* to launder it through reliable sources, and make it more believable than "Jessica" yaniv.
It’s a mess over there. And a heavily edited mess at that. I can’t imagine why any regular poster on this thread would bother. But you’ve gone to the effort of making an account so, welcome, enjoy the Farm.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
I don't know which one of you is CatCafe but one of you shat up the talk page on wikipedia about Yaniv. We get it - Yaniv is a gross person, but that drama isn't needed on Wikipedia. Also if you're going to insert an image of Yaniv, at least *try* to launder it through reliable sources, and make it more believable than "Jessica" yaniv.
It is no one from the farms.
People outside of the farms also dislike jonathan.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net

That image was posted way back on Dec. 26th 2018. It appears that no one posting here on kiwi farms was too hot to trot on posting on wikipedia for at least 2½ years if ever.

Despite complaints of the image not meeting wikipedia's "standards" (lol). I notice that there is absolutely no other real image of Johnathan Yaniv on the Wikipedia page. What a failure.

It looks like someone did a google search for a free to use image of Johnathan Yaniv and it appears to be the most attractive option out there that is clearly free to use.

A simple search for "Jessica Yaniv Creative Commons" or "Jessica Yaniv Commons" pulls up the image.

I am surprised there is anyone left on wikipedia trying to maintain any standards. That place is a shit hole. And I say that as someone who enjoys reading posts here on Kiwi Farms. No on here cares about that crap hole anymore.

As far as the wikipedia user CatCafe having shit up the TALK mage about Jessica Yaniv... well all I see is a certain wikipedia user that goes by Srey Sros shitting up a storm getting into an edit war with CatCafe. That wouldn't be you would it? In fact Srey Sros is the one constantly bringing up CatCafe. We can see that CatCafe isn't the one initiating these conversations on the Talk Page. "Look what you made me do! This is all your fault!" Typical troon behavior.

I see that SreySros's personal pronouns are "she/her/hers."

And that SreySros's received "The LGBT Barnstar" award on wikipedia for "I recently had cause to glance through your editing history, and I've been impressed by your thoughtful contributions to LGBT articles"

Well we welcome troons here too! It takes a lot of balls.

Well deserved after looking at SerSros's contributions to wikipedia

A long and luxurious career there since March 2021. Surely never kicked off that wikipedia platform before & got back on with a new IP address & user name.

In any case, keep working hard over there. Everyone here knows that wikipedia is crap now. And it is through the good efforts of people like you that will fully and completely shit that place up so that not even the average Joe (with real balls) or Jane or even news reporters will consider it respectable enough to cite. The faster & harder you work the sooner society can finally kick that shit to the curb.

BTW - I completely trust that you are a nice neutral uninvolved wikipedia editor. I mean, if you can't trust someone going by the username "Gorilla Warfare" to be neutral, who can you trust?

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Honestly this. Replace Arianna character with any sane adult woman and try to imagine how long the discussion would go before A) Yanniv gets just quietly banned B) He is told to fuck off after 24th sex joke middle of serious discussion C) He proves himself financially and mentally unstable.

Why are any of you even entertaining the Service Dog claims enough to get outraged about it? Or to micro analyze the dog. Yaniv is a lying sociopath. It was apparent day 1 he was going to get some unmanagable drooling puppy from a shelter and claim it as a Service Animal. It's just more of him Working the system. You knew exactly what it would be the moment he voiced the idea.

Nobody will say anything. Walmart wont becase doing so would set off the unstable nutcase holding its leash. Doing anything about the dog involves interaction with Yaniv. The gift that keeps on giving.

Tthe only exception will possibly be the Judge. Yaniv requested a delay in his criminal trial to train up his service dog. The Judge granted it, if just to avoid seeing Yaniv for a few more weeks. When Yaniv shows up with the dog it better either have the required certifications or a law degree. He's giving Yaniv enough rope to hang himself.
The "Cat" related usernames with a few known exceptions seem to mostly be the langley locals and Meowmix crowd. Those who encounter up close and personal. At best they have come here because of Yaniv. They're not some organized Kiwifarmer. Because quite frankly Kiwis know the shithole that is Wikipedia and dknt bother with it beyond commenting on some of its bad actors. Posting or editing wikipedia is a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator: