Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• DDoS is active again.

Stinkyboy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2382965View attachment 2382966

View attachment 2382969
Who the feck lives in shit like this?
View attachment 2382973
The pup's "bed? an unopened trolley or did the pup choose to make it its bed, dunno. No sign of blankers, cushions, toys etc that I'd normally see with a young pup.
View attachment 2382980View attachment 2382981source: Twitter

It seems the yanivs expect and demand that everyone should accommodate jonathan. <shrugs>
So his application to train his puppy as a service animal was denied?
I hope no one tells on him

View attachment 2382965View attachment 2382966
View attachment 2382969

View attachment 2382973
The pup's "bed? an unopened trolley or did the pup choose to make it its bed, dunno. No sign of blankers, cushions, toys etc that I'd normally see with a young pup.
View attachment 2382980View attachment 2382981source: Twitter

It seems the yanivs expect and demand that everyone should accommodate jonathan. <shrugs>. It never ends.
Makes you wonder where miriam is living, huh?
Shared bed

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
Besides, notwithstanding his obsession for periods, I always had the feeling that his supposed pedophilia was maybe more the result of his lazyness, coupled with some sort of cynical pragmatism ; I read someone on this thread talking more or less about the same idea : the feeling that he chooses young girls not because of a real attraction, but rather because of their perceived fragility, naivety, and innocence.

Disagree: I think he's such an incel that he thinks a woman's vagina is basically blown out by age 20.

I can't give you an exact quote but I am pretty sure he's said something to this effect.

Salty Mermaid's size guide:
View attachment 2377664

X-Large = Size 8

There is some major cope and seethe in the HAES movement, but the idea that a size 8 is a big goddamn heifer = yikes.

36-28-39

Clearly grotesque. Why even sell bottoms in that size when no-one can gaze upon that and live?

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
Shared bed
Him, her, and the pillow tiara all in the one bed.

Where's auntie? all 3 in bed?
On the sofa, as usual.

To be fair, dogs do weird shit like this all the time (particularly when its hot). Mine has a perfectly amazing bed, couch and whatever else she needs to sleep/rest on, but she sometimes sits on the hard floor for _literally_ no reason.
Yeah, I get that I was just wondering whether it was the yaniv's choice or the pups.

Last edited:

Scheele's Green

highly-toxic arsenic dye (RIP Napoleon)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2382973
The pup's "bed? an unopened trolley or did the pup choose to make it its bed, dunno. No sign of blankers, cushions, toys etc that I'd normally expect to see with a young pup.
View attachment 2382980
Jonny doesn't have a "girl brain" if he shares pictures of his apartment looking like an elderly, senile bag lady's place. Women mostly dislike people seeing their mess. I can't be the only one with plentiful experiences of women saying shit like "You can come over in an hour after I clean. I haven't dusted the tops of my bookshelves in two days and because of that single fact my place is an absolute mess!"

People ill suited for dog ownership typically start really enthusiastic with lots of toys and time with a puppy, and then lose interest when the puppy becomes an adult. It's not a good sign that he's already losing interest. I hope he drops the dog off at a humane society very soon and doesn't kill it. I'm very afraid for the safety of the puppy at this point, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
You're not the only one by any means, I think more of Dogs than most people.
Someone asked why the Dog so important.
It can't tell anyone about what he's doing if asked like a child could, & if it runs away out of fear? It will only be returned when it's caught. The Dog is trapped & has to endure whatever abuse jonny gives until it's out of his grasp.

When is the new court date for the one that was delayed so he could train the Dog?
Will the Dog be trained by then?
Will he bring it to court?
If he doesn't have it trained by then, will he bring it anyway?
& what if the animal starts acting up in court, they send him home & reschedule again?
Or he shows up without the Dog & goes ahead with the proceedings?
If they do that, that just shows he didn't need it with him when he got his delay.

Kones McRods

Humans rights tribunals makes my nethers tingle.
kiwifarms.net
I hope he drops the dog off at a humane society very soon and doesn't kill it. I'm very afraid for the safety of the puppy at this point, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I am worried that this cheap bastard didn't get the animals initial shots and vaccines, if he is insisting on taking it out everywhere the poor dog will probably catch parvo...

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
You're not the only one by any means, I think more of Dogs than most people.
Someone asked why the Dog so important.
It can't tell anyone about what he's doing if asked like a child could, & if it runs away out of fear? It will only be returned when it's caught. The Dog is trapped & has to endure whatever abuse jonny gives until it's out of his grasp.

When is the new court date for the one that was delayed so he could train the Dog?
Will the Dog be trained by then?
Will he bring it to court?
If he doesn't have it trained by then, will he bring it anyway?
& what if the animal starts acting up in court, they send him home & reschedule again?
Or he shows up without the Dog & goes ahead with the proceedings?
If they do that, that just shows he didn't need it with him when he got his delay.
He will bring it. The pup will get hyper when it is in a room with a lot of people that are all talking and go mental, run around and bark its head off.
Then the pup will shit on the floor and bite one of the "officers of the court" or whatever they are called.

An extra bonus, maybe the Judge, who is definitely up to speed on what kind of sped Jonathan is, maybe he will ask for documentation that proves it is a service dog, and kick it out when Jonathan fails to produce such a certificate.
Maybe Jonathan can use the cane on the judge? That would be funny.

And then Jonathan will bring a new case before the HRC "judge was cruel to my service dog".
This, or something like it will happen.

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
he pup's "bed? an unopened trolley or did the pup choose to make it its bed, dunno. No sign of blankets, cushions, toys etc that I'd normally expect to see with a young pup.

To be fair, dogs do weird shit like this all the time (particularly when its hot). Mine has a perfectly amazing bed, couch and whatever else she needs to sleep/rest on, but she sometimes sits on the hard floor for _literally_ no reason.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
I am worried that this cheap bastard didn't get the animals initial shots and vaccines, if he is insisting on taking it out everywhere the poor dog will probably catch parvo...
I am not even sure he feeds the dog properly, or that he does not kick the dog when it panics and shits on the floor.

Everything Jonathan plans fails or turns to shit or both. He always starts with great enthusiasm "THIS will be great and change my life" but always, and rather quickly, it just turns to shit for him. The dog will be the same. Only question is how much he can abuse it and ruin its mind before he tires of it and hands it over to some shelter and whether it has to be put down or not.

I am 100% sure that the dog does not get any stimulus and since his apartment looks like a hoarders paradise, the dog will get nervous and chew on things. Sooner or later it chews on the "wrong" thing and since Jon has anger issues, he will take it out on the dog. That probably happens daily once he starts getting tired of the dog, because it did not solve his problems as he thought it would.

Last edited:

like_shutup_&_drive_scoob

ran out of scooby snacks; switched to snackbars.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that any reputable breeder would sell to Yaniv, which probably means that the pup has come from a puppy farm/mill. God knows how many problems that puppy was born with, and it ends up with that as an owner. Poor wee mite. 😢
Yeah I audibly groaned, "oh noo poor pup.." when I saw the little fella lying meekly on that trolly thing while Johnny chows down and totally ignores it...

Please somebody save that little dog! It doesn’t deserve the abuse! And it's a Labrador! They're so sweet and loyal! This hurts... and that fat phucker kicked it and dragged it along by it's leash???

Come on, 41%. Do your thing.

it's called nyotaika

yes, anime-icon IT troon, i know about your hentai
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I audibly groaned, "oh noo poor pup.." when I saw the little fella lying meekly on that trolly thing while Johnny chows down and totally ignores it...

Please somebody save that little dog! It doesn’t deserve the abuse! And it's a Labrador! They're so sweet and loyal! This hurts... and that fat phucker kicked it and dragged it along by it's leash???

Come on, 41%. Do your thing.
yes please. him dropping the mite can't come soon enough.

is there anything fucking worse than a lolcow with a pet? i come here to see self-inflicted misery, not that of innocents.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net
Shared bed
Hey yeah whatever happened to that miserable freak anyway? Haven't heard anything about her lately hmm......

KiwiFuzz said:
Disagree: I think he's such an incel that he thinks a woman's vagina is basically blown out by age 20.

I can't give you an exact quote but I am pretty sure he's said something to this effect.
Captain Troon wouldn't recognize a vagina if one crawled up his ass and exploded.

Oh and WTF is this about a service dog? Is the motherfucker blind now?

Last edited:

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck. Dragging a poor blameless puppy into this mix is one of the more despicable things Yaniv has done so far. Best case scenario, the dog is going to wind up in a shelter with abandonment issues and behavioral problems because the fat fuck never trained it.

I can't tell you how much I hate it when people who shouldn't have animals get one and hurt it. Makes me legitimately sick to my stomach.