Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Actually, it took at least several months of planning for the castration as evidenced by:
=The date of his consultation trip to Montreal
=The date of the letter confirming surgical booking
=The date of the actual surgery.

So he is clearly capable of -when motivated- planning at least 6 months out.
"What will my life be like in 6 months or a year if I chop off my cock?"

No....everything is impulse with our boy. He had the idea & ran with it, without any thought of the long term.

Plague Flea

Pest
kiwifarms.net
"What will my life be like in 6 months or a year if I chop off my cock?"

No....everything is impulse with our boy. He had the idea & ran with it, without any thought of the long term.
While he is impulsive, I think there was some planning there, albeit of a retarded nature. At least a small part of his plan was to have another go at the waxers, thinking they can’t turn him away now he has a genuine, custom-made coin slot. Except they can and did (or at least he didn’t get the waxing he was after from Foxy Box and is seemingly now banned from their stores). Yes, it’s ridiculous to go through surgery for that, but he’s apparently driven by spite and grifting.

He may now be dimly aware that his Troon Card is being declined and so he needs to lean in more on his other totally-not-fake disabilities to net some sweet discrimination claim bucks. This is where the poor pup comes in. Again, there’s some planning evident in this, as pathetic as it is.

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
Johnny has never had a lawyer's aid in his lawsuits. He files them all pro se and claims poverty to waive fees. He has a lawyer somewhat representing him and his mom and aunt in the criminal matters. But that lawyer was applying for public funding. And as near as I can tell he has only appeared to introduce himself to the court. The service dog filing came straight from Johnny boy himself with no lawyers signature. So the actual status of Yaniv's legal defense is fuzzy. But safe bet is no actual lawyer would have tried or approved the service dog gambit. Not even a bad lawyer.
Coulthard made the request for the service dog to be present.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
At least a small part of his plan was to have another go at the waxers, thinking they can’t turn him away now he has a genuine, custom-made coin slot. Except they can and did (or at least he didn’t get the waxing he was after from Foxy Box and is seemingly now banned from their stores).
This is fucking hilarious. Imagine him rolling into one of those waxing salons now and whipping off his Just My Size XXXXL granny panties to reveal the oozing, gangrenous wound he calls a pussy. I haven’t looked at the pictures and God willing never will, so I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. But you’re right, it’s all part of his plan.

The only thing slightly more horrifying is thinking of how he’s sharing a bed with his mother and what they’re getting up to together — especially with a puppy in the mix now. If anyone spots the Yanivs buying food service mega-jars of peanut butter at Costco, call the RSPCA.

Can you imagine how hated these two are by the Strata staff and all their neighbors? The hostility directed at them must be off the charts.

Terrified tampon

kiwifarms.net
I don't know which one of you is CatCafe but one of you shat up the talk page on wikipedia about Yaniv. We get it - Yaniv is a gross person, but that drama isn't needed on Wikipedia. Also if you're going to insert an image of Yaniv, at least *try* to launder it through reliable sources, and make it more believable than "Jessica" yaniv.
You've come to the wrong place to
Sorry if I missed it, but I was wondering if Jon publicly adressed the Arianna leaks anywhere ? I know that there's still a lot to be released, but I'm pretty curious to know more about it .
Not a peep from jonny about the leaks. He's still filling his Twitter feed with inspirational quotes. He did have a hissy fit today over Donald. He has such a hard on for Donald. That together with his creampie fantasy and constantly wanting a woman to cum in his mouth have about convinced me he's a repressed gay man. I mean women don't ejaculate.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
You've come to the wrong place to

Not a peep from jonny about the leaks. He's still filling his Twitter feed with inspirational quotes. He did have a hissy fit today over Donald. He has such a hard on for Donald. That together with his creampie fantasy and constantly wanting a woman to cum in his mouth have about convinced me he's a repressed gay man. I mean women don't ejaculate.
Women don't ejaculate? Then what is it they soak the bed with?

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Sir or ma'am the wet spot is the man's ejaculate. Women self lubricate bit it's not a substantial amount of fluid nor does it squirt out like when a man ejaculates.
On the outside chance that you are not joking.

According to a 2013 studyTrusted Source of 320 participants, the amount of ejaculate released can range from approximately 0.3 milliliters (mL) to more than 150 mL. That’s more than half a cup!
In other words, there is a reason why your sexual experiences vary from others here on the board.