Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I promise you now, he does that he's going to be in for genuine consequences IRL, and they will never be the same.

The Kiwis are the biggest bunch of autists collected in the world, which means they love and value animals, especially cute harmless and loving ones like puppers, way more then they do their fellow humans. If JY does not put that pupper up with a loving family or with a proper adoption agency who would have no problems placing a half-grown chocolate lab pupperdog he will find his ass stalked IRL and actual physical beatdowns happen.

I am not saying this as a threat or being an internet tough guy, but there are enough Kiwis and/or people who follow the Meow Mix in the greater vancouver area that if JY dosen't take proper care of that dog that we all know one or two radicals who can find one or two more and so on and so on that if you thought his name was mud before, it will be absolute anathama after this, and he will be bird-dogged (pun intended) in the streets and yelled at and shit thrown at him should he dare show his face outdoors.
All well and good but does it improve the welfare of the dog? This will play out and like all JY Solutions ™️ it’s not going to be quick, it’s not going to go as he plans, it’s going to unfold and resolve and enter the Canon. Allegations of animal abuse will likely unite KF and the TRAs but any victimisation irl plays into his sweaty stubby hands.

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
I think you'll only find one place on the female, or male anatomy that holds that much fluid. Hint: it's urine.

The neck holds a lot of fluid if you cut it right.

He put it under his letterhead? That seems insane as when Johnny shows up with a frothing uncontrolled puppy he could end up sanctioned for perpetuating a fraud on the court.

I thought that was the point? 2D chess to make the other guy look like a tard in court?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
So Jonathan "About to pass the bar" Yaniv had another legal failure

This made my day....the failures are adding up.
Where's his bravado & boasting now mr legal eagle that he claims to be?

5 cases tossed in 2 weeks, I pray that this is foretelling of all of his future court proceedings.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he died in his apartment how long it would take for someone to check up on him.
It depends on which factor provokes a response first: the unbearable stench that will rapidly develop as his carcass rots, or the morbid curiosity of a community that suddenly notices he hasn't pulled any shit for several days in a row.

I'm betting it humps the judges leg. What else can a dog learn from yaniv?
Since it's clearly not a service animal and has never received any training for that, it will probably go something like this:

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I promise you now, he does that he's going to be in for genuine consequences IRL, and they will never be the same.

The Kiwis are the biggest bunch of autists collected in the world, which means they love and value animals, especially cute harmless and loving ones like puppers, way more then they do their fellow humans. If JY does not put that pupper up with a loving family or with a proper adoption agency who would have no problems placing a half-grown chocolate lab pupperdog he will find his ass stalked IRL and actual physical beatdowns happen.

I am not saying this as a threat or being an internet tough guy, but there are enough Kiwis and/or people who follow the Meow Mix in the greater vancouver area that if JY dosen't take proper care of that dog that we all know one or two radicals who can find one or two more and so on and so on that if you thought his name was mud before, it will be absolute anathama after this, and he will be bird-dogged (pun intended) in the streets and yelled at and shit thrown at him should he dare show his face outdoors.
The reason I suspect the dog is somehow for the criminal charges he's facing it simple. The criminal charges are the only court events where he is not in the driver-seat. With his civil suits, he chickens out the moment the road gets even slightly rocky. With criminal charges, there is absolutely nothing within JJYS's realm that will make them go away. So I think he's reaching for any kind of life-raft that he thinks might give him an edge.

I'm sure his lawyer has told him that his prior discharge will come up. I'm sure his lawyer will have told him that the Crown can seek to have the discharge removed and seek real consequences for his prior. I'm sure he knows that there is a chance, albeit a very remote chance, that he could see some form of custodial sentence (house arrest, weekend incarceration, etc), and I'm sure JJYS is worried.

His narcissism may help him think that the charges will be dismissed because he feels he was justified in caning reporter. I'm also sure his narcissism will prevent him from accepting any advice on a plea deal that his lawyer might advise.

To the mind of an idiot like JJYS, the puppy angle is logical. It makes him feel like he has some control over potential outcomes. It gives him an "excuse" to try to delay the trial. And, most of all he probably believes that a puppy will save him from a custodial sentence. "Your honour, I have a cute little puppy who can't take care of itself without me. Pweeeze don't incarcerate me. Won't someone think of the puppy".

It won't work. The judge would simply order the puppy removed and taken into a shelter. And, perhaps, this is the best outcome.

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure his lawyer has told him that his prior discharge will come up. I'm sure his lawyer will have told him that the Crown can seek to have the discharge removed and seek real consequences for his prior.

It took me a couple reads to grok that "discharge" was meant in another sense here.

Though it would be super interesting to have the court charge him with being a disgusting, suppurating blob.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
The new arianna leaks are up on the Mix.

What's this with his lawyer loaning him money? If the lawyer wins, he gets his money back with interest?
& if he looses, then what? Has jonny put up his condo as collateral?
Will his lawyer become his landlord?
That seems kinda shady, & a win, win for the lawyer.
How can a lawyer jonny got thru legal aid be advancing him monies on a possible settlement?

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
Never-ending Arianna leaks. No 12 https://meowmix.org/jessica-yaniv-simpson-ariannaleaks-12/ "Jessica Yaniv Simpson AriannaLeaks 12: Car Crashes, Entrapment, Omegle."

Woe is me a million times.​

---
1. Grew up trans? “I did actually… I just never told anyone…I was wearing bras at 9/10”
2. “I’m really overworked and stressed out”. Overworked? “The court stuff. Pain, Exhaustion. All my lawsuits, I can’t keep up”
3. “Please please please Please please please Please please with your cheery(sic) on top”
4. “I fell in love with this dog online then when I saw it in person I was totally turned off” (lol catfished by a dog)
5. "I just feel like I can’t do life”
6. "I want to be like your wife”
---

SMOOCHY:
• Love you, when are we going to meet up/go on a date, need cuddles/hugs/kisses blah blah throughout
• “…you can give me cpr if I faint”
• “*gets hungry, eats first yummy think she sees* (Ari on her period) *moves string aside… eats*” 3 laughing emoji
• “Lol you gotta clean up cause you cummed”
• “I’m still hitting myself that I didn’t walk out on the judge that day” (the time Ari claimed they turned up at the courthouse)
• yaniv wants things to go at “warp speed” as he doesn’t want to lose Ari to someone else. (his logic being, I suppose, is once Ari sees him they wouldn’t want to be with anyone else)
• “Please please please Please please please Please please with your cheery(sic) on top”
• He thinks Ari would be giving up her bed by sleeping on the floor whilst he sleeps in her bed.
• He’s never slept with someone in their bed, never cuddled, never spooned. “Spoon meeeee”
• “I always have a bath Rubbing it ;) Ari reminds him of what he’s previously claimed “I touch my vulva” (has he since learned what and where a vulva is?)
• yaniv uploads a pic of a diamond ring “Your wedding ring” (together with 8 emoji)
• He tells Ari he wants “a really intertwined relationship with you. So strong that nothing can break us, I want to be like your wife”
• “I miss your boobs, And your ass, and your face, And your pussy”
• He says “Night” c/w three diamond ring emoji.
• He uploads a pic about “Paint in the Park events, Vancouver” yaniv says “I’d probably draw your pussy lol”
• He uploaded a vid… “It’s huge girl”(no idea what it’s about but Ari is offended, edit: it’s a 500ft dildo) ”What lol  just trying to make you laugh babe”. When Ari questions yaniv implying she's loose he replies “No no baby you’re tight” c/w 4 heart emoji
• “I have a cage in my living room I can put you on a leash and walk you like a dog”
• “Can I suck on your tatts”
• 29th May 2021 - 2nd June 2021 Ari ignores him despite his messaging. (is the end in sight?)

SERVICE DOG:
• 24th May 2021- “I’m really upset, trying to buy a dog and it’s difficult, I just…. I’m just so overwhelmed. I fell in love with this dog online then when I saw it in person I was totally turned off”. “I get so attached so easily”
• 24th May 2021- “I’m buying a service dog today, gonna try to get the money from my lawyer” “My lawyer gives me money for assets, Like my brace, I pay interest on it” (like a high street loan in other words). “The funds I ask for are then requested at trial from ICBC, come out of the settlement amount” yaniv is confident his settlement will be fine “It will go good I was in two accidents, “the first accident for sure” (re a good settlement).
• 24th May 2021- “I tried to adopt a rescue dog today, But I fell apart when I saw him, I just couldn’t”
• 25th May 2021- “I’m going to a trainer that specializes in training service dogs”
• “Lol service cat” (yaniv’s attempt at a “pussy” joke I guess)
1627690379631.png
1627690398110.png 1627690434372.png 1627690460136.png

HEALTH, GRS:
• 15th May 2021 - willing to go riding when he’s healthier
• 15th May 2021 - (“pussy”) “it’s gonna be a few more months until it’s healed. I feel dirty But I’m not, The doctor says it’s normal, I have a WAP, This clear sticky stuff, Surgeon said it’s great and normal”
• Yaniv says “it’s looking good “it’s just the stuff inside that’s trying to heal” (ie “pussy”)
• Not dilating, “it hurts to do it” but it won’t close up “It’s quite stable I think”
• Yaniv claims he grew up trans which killed all his dating chances and friends (grew up trans,eh). Ari can’t "truly" understand just how lonely he is.
• He insists he grew up trans when Ari questions it…”I did actually…I just never told anyone…I was wearing bras at 9/10”
• 18th May 2021 - Doing some “oxygen treatment, $5 for 10 min”
• 21st May 2021 – “I’m in so much pain” and uploads his staged pic of pee pads and lube, “But thankfully now I can take care of myself better”
• “I’m really overworked and stressed out”. Overworked? “The court stuff. Pain, Exhaustion. All my lawsuits, I can’t keep up” “I have to fight”
• He needs all those pee pads (re his staged pic) “Cause I use 3-4 a day for dialations (sic), Set them under me cause lube stains sheets, Like yes it’s water based” (yet, he’s already told Ari that he doesn’t dilate as often as he should because of the pain)
• His counsellor(?) is “Melady Preece”, “$175 an hour” – paid for by “ICBC, Crime victim assistance as well”
• “I feel like I’m going to puke, I’m so nervous. Ok I’m going to be honest. I do have memory loss which is really affecting me, it’s hard for me to cope with, I just feel like I can’t do life”
• “Bebe Please Let’s fix this I feel like I’m managing many lives”. He has so much going on he doesn’t know where to start.
• “I’m doing everything for my mom, Everything, It’s exhausting, I go to bed and I just crash” (not the meds that you constantly claim then?) "I want time for Jessica but I never get that” (says the 24/7/365 unemployed loafer)
• “But you have to understand the trauma I’ve went through, it affects me, Significantly” “I do. But the stuff I go through is really tough” (nobody has it tough like him it seems)

CAR ACCIDENT:
• 20th May 2021 – “I was in a car accident today, Police are here"
• “I was hit head-on And my anxiety is bad…Real bad tbh If it wasn’t bad enough before it’s worse now”. How bad is car damage? “Not bad. My vehicle is tough. I was backed into. At a light.” “Like the damage is probably under $1000. (head on or backed into?)

TRIVIA:
• Strata tenants “are so rude omg”, he says hello and “I get ignored, I feel like I’m trash and I hate it” (slags them off, issues online threats yet he’s hurt they ignore him)
• He denies he’s talking to minors
• MeowMix - “They are nuts, They think you are a minor, This is the crap I deal with all the time”
• Harrison - Spent time over the weekend “chillin”, not much $$$ as his car is “really good on gas”
• 26th May 2021 - Talks about being outside of Kari’s office, her office used to be a gynaecologist place. Ari tells him that females do not talk about visiting their gyno, yaniv replies “Lol I know” and agrees he needs to filter himself.
• Ari calls him out on his misogynist, schoolboy teenage sex chat. “I’m sorry” but carries on.
• Claims he doesn’t know what the “n” word is.
• Organized his place (apartment) a bit, he claims he’s a clean person
• He was invited onto Omegle by a “little girl”…“TikTok - Like 25% of the time I get some stupid minor”

LEGAL:
• 17th May 2021 - Court application for strata to hand over video surveillance to Langley RCMP – “they need to get fucked”
• 17th May 2021 - “filed material on Donald Smith and an app on my strata”. He uploads a pic of Donald.
• 19th May 2021 – court (re restraining order), “99% sure” he’ll get it. Later on he’s upset “I didn’t get the restraining orders”. He didn’t have enough material and should have asked for it earlier. “I’m just so upset, he needs to be punished, Jail. He needs to sit and rot”. Police didn’t do anything as they “too busy eating donuts”
• Continues to rant about Donald – “Cuz that autistic piece of dog shit gets away with so much”
• Langley RCMP - Miriam called an ambo, changed her mind, they arrived she thanked them, cops barged in and “assaulted her”. Police are covering up, charged her with assault. (interestingly, he doesn’t mention the police getting sexy with the sisters). He uploads a YouTube vid re a “wellness check and rough arrest”. He has proof, “video security cameras”. Media? He’s “got a whole strategy planned”. He’s going to send out press releases and drag “the cop's name through the mud. He uploads his tacky paint job of a graphic (Mike Gafka).
• He’s getting legal aid.
• 25th May 2021 - Serving a document “Minister of Justice” for miriam.
• Renee – yaniv had not threatened threatened her but rather “I’ll drain her account after I sue her, Hurt her pockets real bad”
• 28th May 2021 - “I guess I’m also suing Instagram”

tl;dr -
Same old, same old where he never picks Ari up on her fakeness claims. And why does he upload pics of male and female couples (it's not as if there is none on the web)...it's almost as though he’s forgotten he’s supposed to be a lesbian. <shrugs>

Please God let the next batch be the relationship ending. Please.

edited to add:
So now the second car "accident" has intensified his "anxiety, PTSD and depression" which prompted him to look at service dogs (20th May 2021) - yet he tweeted back in February 2021 (iirc) that he wanted a service dog. Implying that his PTSD etc is on par with military vets and first responders is highly offensive to me, akin to likening himself to genuine rape/sexual assault victims (eg Amy Hamm fiasco). How fecking dare he,

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
1627701238731.png

I've probably got my wires crossed here but if he has a genuine hip disability why is he getting a loan from his "car accident" lawyer for his brace and not getting assistance via Govt funded resources?

edited to add:
Oh hang on, could this be why?
1627701950760.png

1627701899668.png

Last edited:

Vesperus

Tractate, Fervete, Dilatate.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you value your sanity turnback now. This is probably the worst thing that I've ever seen in my life. I call it poopgina. How does JY let it get this bad!?

Thank you and also fuck you Ari for this picture.

Jesus Christ.
I wouldn't put Null's dick in that.

Chris can be an entitled cocksucker sometimes, but he's mostly harmless. Even at his worst he doesn't hold a candle to Yaniv!
This aged like fine milk.

Last edited: