Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Dread First

Proud Gentleman Gamer Who Rose Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Miriam deserves whatever she gets--on steroids.

My nigga... this entire forum's talking about a tranny manchild rapist who abused his mother in unspeakable ways. No one likes Miriam, everyone agrees she's a piece of shit. Absolutely no one here condones that fucking deviant shit.

Barb Chandler didn't deserve to get raped and neither does Miriam Yaniv.

Anti Pickle Serum

Kristine Reid's sex dentures
kiwifarms.net
My nigga... this entire forum's talking about a tranny manchild rapist who abused his mother in unspeakable ways. No one likes Miriam, everyone agrees she's a piece of shit. Absolutely no one here condones that fucking deviant shit.

My eyes didn't deserve to be raped by Jon's plastivadge.

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
b-but the kiwi farms conensus is that we dont like here but still think she doesnt deserve what she gets!

not an argument. not your hugbox.

the CWCki had an infobox saying Chris wasn't going to rape anybody
clearly it's compromised.
or maybe that's how chris knew it was the perfect crime? :thinking:

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net

Look all you saintly figures in here racking up your "please like me" scores with your truisms regarding rape really need to be careful that you don't break your own arms patting yourselves on the back. Seems we have a bit of a reading comprehension problem here and for fucks sake did you just stumble across this board/the Yaniv saga yesterday?

Context matters dumbarse.. I never stated the old whore deserves to get raped any more than I said she deserves to be broken on the wheel--and neither is or was on the cards now eh? If you saw the jacuzzi tapes you know that rape isn't even a possibility for these two (surely you have been told once or twice that you "can't rape the willing"?).

OK now virtue signal received, Jesus loves you and is proud of you and all, but on to the next windmill, please.

Last edited:

SCRAM

"Miss, please put your penis away."
kiwifarms.net
Look all you saintly figures in here racking up your "please like me" scores with your truisms regarding rape really need to be careful that you don't break your own arms patting yourselves on the back. Seems we have a bit of a reading comprehension problem here and for fucks sake did you just stumble across this board/the Yaniv saga yesterday?

Context matters dumbarse.. I never stated the old whore deserves to get raped any more than I said she deserves to be broken on the wheel--and neither is or was on the cards now eh? If you saw the jacuzzi tapes you know that rape isn't even a possibility for these two (surely you have been told once or twice that you "can't rape the willing"?).

OK now virtue signal received, Jesus loves you and is proud of you and all, but on to the next windmill, please.

If JY wakes up Miriam one of these days rimming the forbidden margarita glass are we calling that rape or just everyday shenanigans?

FUCKTHEPONY

prepare your (horse) ass
kiwifarms.net
If JY wakes up Miriam one of these days rimming the forbidden margarita glass
(:_(

I was just about to ask when the last Arianna leaks are coming because I'm getting tired of the mother fucking one man sonic band of a man that has taken over every thread and who's case is getting just sad at this point, but apparently they just updated! Horray!

Not too much new stuff compared to last one. Just bickering and excuses from Yaniv and him falling down on some chair on park apparently injuring himself which sounds hilarious because this mofo sure keeps getting rammed with cars and crashing into everything.

Also apparently Yaniv continues to be socially inept and gross.
A: *frustrated comments of him not talking/him being rude*
JY: Nothing is up my ass
JY: Maybe your tongue though ;)

What kind of girl finds that cute? Eww. You girls getting all tingly and heated up of the idea of rimming some asshole you haven't even met yet or even better, some asshole with problems to keep their new coochie properly healthy and cleaned up? Like what made him think this was good idea to say?

Commenting this part: "If I bent down and get up quickly I feel like I'm going to pass out" Isn't this diabeetus related? I got some experience of alcoholic family member who has diabetes (and blood pressure disease tho) he doesnt care for getting dizzy or losing consciousness from every too fast move to eating dinner.

Last edited:

SCRAM

"Miss, please put your penis away."
kiwifarms.net
Commenting this part: "If I bent down and get up quickly I feel like I'm going to pass out" Isn't this diabeetus related? I got some experience of alcoholic family member who has diabetes (and blood pressure disease tho) he doesnt care for getting dizzy or losing consciousness from every too fast move to eating dinner.

I know blood pressure disorders can do that if they aren't being managed properly.

Mattress

kiwifarms.net
Way back when, when the heat got too much Yaniv would begin spamming his Twitter feed with “trusted nerd tech review” links. Utter rubbish, reviewed on his site, promoted on his every tweet. Sometimes for days / weeks.

I see the quotation spam as similar. Same defence, updated to account for the death of his website.

edit: from 2019, when he bought a Social Justice University online doctorate:

Long-time Yaniv twitter stalker here.

I’ve seen him do this before. But (without checking, sorry) this feels like the biggest linkspamming session I’ve seen - usually 3 or 4 links, perhaps wrong, sorry*

Again, I’m going on gut here, but a day or two ago I was thinking “he hasn’t done that for a while.” I think these minispam sessions used to be both more frequent and smaller. I thought they had, perhaps, been replaced by just shutting TFU (as his tweets in general have become scarcer) as a way of trying to dial the heat down.

But perhaps not.
*I'm totally wrong. I’ve clearly just skimmed them in the past. It has been unusually long since his last spamming session though.

Went back to early May before losing the will:
  1. 10 links 23/7
  2. 10 links 9/7
  3. 3 links 25/5
  4. Some other links to other sites on tech stuff around June too
  5. 13 links 20/5
  6. 9 links on 17/5
  7. 23 links on 10/5

Hubert J Catterwall

Keknation
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna know.

What ever became of that flaming shitheap of trash that was rebel media and their somewhat organized feud against this beast? Last i heard, they were trying to get him arrested for assaulting him after one of the soyboy journalist wannabes goated him on into going into full retard mode to attack him.

I haven't been paying much attention to this also because rebel media tend to block you when you disagree with their lame degenerate zoomer controversy's and gaslighting tactics.

I don't get how they are just as bad as Johnny boy.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna know.

What ever became of that flaming shitheap of trash that was rebel media and their somewhat organized feud against this beast? Last i heard, they were trying to get him arrested for assaulting him after one of the soyboy journalist wannabes goated him on into going into full retard mode to attack him.

I haven't been paying much attention to this also because rebel media tend to block you when you disagree with their lame degenerate zoomer controversy's and gaslighting tactics.

There was just a second delay in the trial. The first was so John can train up a Service Dog. Fridays was because his legal aid lawyer departed the case and Johns new "Human Rights Lawyer" is coming on.

Plague Flea

Pest
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna know.

As @RodgerDodger says the criminal trial is delayed, but there is also an ongoing civil case against Rebel filed by Jon in the BC Supreme Court back in April. This is for alleged harassment and defamation.

JY applied for a default order earlier this month, but unfortunately for him Rebel had just filed their response. This response is exactly what you’d expect and is summarized in this extract:

5EEE8B9D-52ED-4524-8464-AD1496C45AF0.jpeg

All the documents were posted on MeowMix a few days ago. They say they will be posting legal analysis soon, but haven’t yet done so.

Hubert J Catterwall

Keknation
kiwifarms.net
There was just a second delay in the trial. The first was so John can train up a Service Dog. Fridays was because his legal aid lawyer departed the case and Johns new "Human Rights Lawyer" is coming on.
I don't think delaying the case for a something as stupid as getting a "service dog" will help him in anyway lol. the guys mentally fucking unstable completely broken mentally and physically i think he needs jail time to be honest. Doesn't mean RM are any better it's run by complete zoomer spastics.
As @RodgerDodger says the criminal trial is delayed, but there is also an ongoing civil case against Rebel filed by Jon in the BC Supreme Court back in April. This is for alleged harassment and defamation.

JY applied for a default order earlier this month, but unfortunately for him Rebel had just filed their response. This response is exactly what you’d expect and is summarized in this extract:

View attachment 2433542

All the documents were posted on MeowMix a few days ago. They say they will be posting legal analysis soon, but haven’t yet done so.

Can't take the Canadian justice system seriously anymore it's a broken fucking system and it caters to zoomers and trannies so sad.

Of course they leid about anything legal they don't have the brain cells to rub together and they can't afford any type of legal representation lol they should call it down syndrome media feels like most of them that work there have a few extra chromosomes up in there.