Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv was at the height of his influence when the HRT was shielding his identity in the media and letting him target immigrants with impunity.

His exploits are now well known in his community and he is universally loathed. Him and his deranged mother are doing a great job alienating first responders and everyone legally obligated to make sure he doesn't die on the street or get his ass kicked. You have to be an especially creepy weirdo to gross out firefighters. The people who respond to car wrecks and pull charred corpses out of buildings.

Expect him to get increasingly more deranged as his health deteriorates and his opportunities for grifting dwindle. I wouldn't surprised if we get bodycam footage of him getting tased for resisting arrest in the next year or two.
In the next year? I figure the tasing saga will happen well before Halloween.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

All-too familiar with accidental gunplay
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I'm a fag and probably a nigger too. but I am MATI. Having trained or handled over 60 doggo's in AKC sanctioned Conformation Shows, my heart bleeds for the poor choco lab. Labs, though not my breed, are one of the natural "people pleaser" breeds. If treated well, they are some of the most loving, forgiving, energetic and trainable breeds. They are also pretty sensitive. It doesn't take too much to break their spirit. Also, from the photos of this pup, it is not an animal that would be suited for Conformation Shows, it does not display Conformation standards for a Labrador. It may be a fine pupper, it just does not appear to be of a certain quality. I wonder if it is UKC or AKC papered. I am not a dog snob, but I just wonder at any breeder who would choose to sell a dog to Yaniv. Is the pup a shelter rescue?

If this report on the dogs behaviour is accurate, it suggests a pup who is severely lacking in the proper training in socialization. All dogs need to be socialized and acclimatized to many different people and animals, situations, smells, sounds, on and off leash, so the handler can be assured to always have the animal under control and for the animal to have an enjoyable and rewarding outing.
I would take this pup from Yaniv in a heartbeat, and try to undo whatever damage has already been done. :(
Sorry for the very late reply and long post.
I’ve been thinking about that poor dog.
What is one thing that’s obviously a weak spot for KF? Animal abuse. We hate it, and when authorities are contacted, usually nothing happens.
From JY’s history, he’s shown that he goes out of his way to piss off and harass his targets, be it beauty pageants, minority women, or his local community resources. He does this deliberately and with malicious intent. He lives for this, and so does his mom.
Point being, everything he’s tried against KF has failed. He knows people get upset about cows abusing animals. I wouldn’t put it past him to milk the system by claiming ‘muh service dog rights’ to fuck with local businesses, and especially get back at KF. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see a happy ending here.

His medical files must be the thickness of an old-fashioned telephone directory. Any Canadian here verify if each and every visit, no matter where in Canada, is recorded onto one main medical file?
I don't actually know if/how JY's visits are being recorded. The normal system (as of last time I dealt with it, not a medfag so this may have changed) is that all your visits, whatever go to your family doctor. But I'm pretty sure that Yaniv doesn't have a family doctor, both because he bounces here there and everywhere and because any such person would explode from sheer exasperation at having to deal with him. So I'm not sure who would be responsible for keeping track of the visits he makes, spanning as they do multiple hospitals and health authorities.

ETA: They did launch Health Gateway in the last few months, but it's not very widely used yet and I'm not even sure the doctors have access. It's very "in beta." I set mine up awhile back, some of the information was wrong, and the system had no way to correct wrong information.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
I don't actually know if/how JY's visits are being recorded. The normal system (as of last time I dealt with it, not a medfag so this may have changed) is that all your visits, whatever go to your family doctor. But I'm pretty sure that Yaniv doesn't have a family doctor, both because he bounces here there and everywhere and because any such person would explode from sheer exasperation at having to deal with him. So I'm not sure who would be responsible for keeping track of the visits he makes, spanning as they do multiple hospitals and health authorities.

ETA: They did launch Health Gateway in the last few months, but it's not very widely used yet and I'm not even sure the doctors have access. It's very "in beta." I set mine up awhile back, some of the information was wrong, and the system had no way to correct wrong information.
Thanks for the info, appreciated.

Might explain why he has so many appointments at numerous resources, he must feel like a kid in a sweet shop. I just find it bizarre that, for example, a person with a pain killer addiction could go to one clinic one day and get a script and then visit another clinic and get another script for the same tablets etc. I'm just surprised there's no centralised record for someone's health problems and prescribed meds. <shrugs>

Yeah, we (UK) can access our med records via our GP and/or online - gives a breakdown of meds/past & present illnesses/allergies/vax records and the likes...reassuring in a way if you're not fully compos mentis. https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/about-the-nhs/how-to-access-your-health-records/

NathanielBowditch

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the info, appreciated.

Might explain why he has so many appointments at numerous resources, he must feel like a kid in a sweet shop. I just find it bizarre that, for example, a person with a pain killer addiction could go to one clinic one day and get a script and then visit another clinic and get another script for the same tablets etc. I'm just surprised there's no centralised record for someone's health problems and prescribed meds. <shrugs>

Yeah, we (UK) can access our med records via our GP and/or online - gives a breakdown of meds/past & present illnesses/allergies/vax records and the likes...reassuring in a way if you're not fully compos mentis. https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/about-the-nhs/how-to-access-your-health-records/
Jon is allowed whatever he wants because he says he is “Jessica” if anyone doesn’t cow tow to him they will lose their job. Ronan Ogre will see to it. Any disagreement with Jon’s pedophilia or Ogres’s misogyny will get you depersoned up here. Viva la Taliban. They’d be better than the pedophile enablers in all parties we have now.

There's a central database that the pharmacists have, so theoretically if he were getting pain tablets at 15 different clinics, the pharmacist would catch it. But these walk-in clinics he goes to won't give you anything 'fun' for that reason. There's a sign in the waiting room saying no opiates, no benzos. Plus there's an additional reporting requirement for controlled substances like morphine.

BC MSP definitely has a record of everything that's billed to them. Hospitals don't necessarily share records if they're in different networks (if you get a test at VGH, your doctor at St. Paul's can't automatically see the result because VGH is Coastal Health and St. Paul's is Providence. These hospitals are very close to each other). But if these walk-ins are able to access the MSP record, they don't. They just deal with whatever you came in asking for. They tend to be staffed by very young, inexperienced doctors or foreign doctors who are new to practicing in BC. People who haven't had time or opportunity to build their own practice.

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
fuckkkk poor puppy. :( can't (and by that i mean can) wait to see the twitter troons defend this one too

Do any of them still defend him? It seems like he fell off the face of the earth as far as Twitter is concerned.

When I think about it, I get pissed that Yaniv was able to be more harmful to others because the pathetic Canadian media covered up his crimes and treated him like a victim. Serious, renowned journalists like Anna Maria Tremonti carried his water. :stress:

I still don't believe Yaniv had SRS. It was all staged. I'm so looking forward to the day that gets confirmed. I can't believe this sex pest who is smart enough to know that SRS ruins the nerves in that area, would take a chance at no longer being able to orgasm. I'm so surprised everyone believes that he had bottom surgery. Kiwifarms should reach out to Pierre Brassard to have him confirm or deny whether Homer Simpson, uhmm Jessica Simpson, had SRS.

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net
I still don't believe Yaniv had SRS. It was all staged. I'm so looking forward to the day that gets confirmed. I can't believe this sex pest who is smart enough to know that SRS ruins the nerves in that area, would take a chance at no longer being able to orgasm. I'm so surprised everyone believes that he had bottom surgery. Kiwifarms should reach out to Pierre Brassard to have him confirm or deny whether Homer Simpson, uhmm Jessica Simpson, had SRS.
If that's the case where is he getting his amhole pictures from? I'm sure someone has run them through reverse look up.

If it weren't for those photos I'd agree with you, doesn't seem like the kind of thing a dyed in the wool coomer would do.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
If that's the case where is he getting his amhole pictures from? I'm sure someone has run them through reverse look up.

If it weren't for those photos I'd agree with you, doesn't seem like the kind of thing a dyed in the wool coomer would do.
I can’t definitively vouch for the axe wound being his, but the skin conditions, hideous man hands, stubby fingers and Michelin body pics in situ seem to be him in his grubby hovel surrounded by his collection of feminine hygiene products.

Eat to the beat

kiwifarms.net
I can’t definitively vouch for the axe wound being his, but the skin conditions, hideous man hands, stubby fingers and Michelin body pics in situ seem to be him in his grubby hovel surrounded by his collection of feminine hygiene products.
Had he actually got one over on everyone by faking, there is no way he would have lasted more than two or three days without bragging about it. Impossible.

Atomic Age Animal

It's the Great Guntkin, Charlie Gold!
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to dwell on this point, but I hadn't even thought of James Harries in years and was genuinely taken aback by how ancient he looks in the photos that were posted a couple of pages back. E.g.:

1628953489537.png

I assumed I'd mistakenly remembered him as being much younger than he actually is but nope:

Screenshot_2021-08-22-20-21-03.png

That's a rough 43 36 (the earliest instance of the top photo I can find was posted by Getty in July 2014).

Without devolving into medspergery, every time I hear about the risks of medical transition, it's usually in terms of the heightened risk of disease and premature death for women who subject their bodies to long and heavy courses of virilizing androgenic hormones. If Harries and Yaniv are anything to go by (and their results seem more common than not), the men really don't seem any less ravaged by their transitions.

I'm sure there are confounding variables apart from transition that contribute to the degeneration of their bodies like the more general mental unwellness that lead the Yanivs and Harries to not care for themselves properly in any form (diet, exercise, general salutary habits, etc. Harries has his own background with a badly dysfunctional family, severe mental illness and (sometimes dubious) claims of assault and violent persecution) but, to put it mildly, transitioning really isn't the panacea that trans activists make it out to be — and not just because society is mean and prevents these men from fully enjoying what would otherwise be a joyous transformation for them.

ETA: It's really unsettling how some members of the press were pushing the narrative that, during this period, Emperor Harries was wearing a fine set of clothes, tyvm. The same British press would savage any real 36-year-old woman who showed up in public looking like this.

Harries BB 01.pngHarries BB 02.png

James Harries 01.jpg
Elle Macpherson.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to dwell on this point, but I hadn't even thought of James Harries in years and was genuinely taken aback by how ancient he looks in the photos that were posted a couple of pages back. E.g.:

View attachment 2470785

I assumed I'd mistakenly remembered him as being much younger than he actually is but nope:

View attachment 2470793

That's a rough 43 36 (the earliest instance of the top photo I can find was posted by Getty in July 2014).

Without devolving into medspergery, every time I hear about the risks of medical transition, it's usually in terms of the heightened risk of disease and premature death for women who subject their bodies to long and heavy courses of virilizing androgenic hormones. If Harries and Yaniv are anything to go by (and their results seem more common than not), the men really don't seem any less ravaged by their transitions.

I'm sure there are confounding variables apart from transition that contribute to the degeneration of their bodies like the more general mental unwellness that lead the Yanivs and Harries to not care for themselves properly in any form (diet, exercise, general salutary habits, etc. Harries has his own background with a badly dysfunctional family, severe mental illness and (sometimes dubious) claims of assault and violent persecution) but, to put it mildly, transitioning really isn't the panacea that trans activists make it out to be — and not just because society is mean and prevents these men from fully enjoying what would otherwise be a joyous transformation for them.

ETA: It's really unsettling how some members of the press were pushing the narrative that, during this period, Emperor Harries was wearing a fine set of clothes, tyvm. The same British press would savage any real 36-year-old woman who showed up in public looking like this.

I found him as creepy as hell looking when he was a kid...still creepy.
1629691211201.png

I reckon the Press must be taking the pee...Elle Macpherson my arse.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but all the invites of the fire department to his bathtub, though.....

like_shutup_&_drive_scoob

will snoop for scooby snacks and other num nums
kiwifarms.net
I found him as creepy as hell looking when he was a kid...still creepy.
View attachment 2471570

I reckon the Press must be taking the pee...Elle Macpherson my arse.
That is the face of a child who has been abused to the point of being dead inside.

No wonder Hollywood loved them so much. It's horrific.

Kiwi Kitty

Catgirls best girls
kiwifarms.net
Definitely didn't, it's all a fetish to him. He isn't truly trans, he's just a lonely pedo with a kink for children and periods. If he lost his feeling, there'd be no point to all of this. No way did he have bottom surgery.