Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Definitely didn't, it's all a fetish to him. He isn't truly trans, he's just a lonely pedo with a kink for children and periods. If he lost his feeling, there'd be no point to all of this. No way did he have bottom surgery.
I myself thought this (or at least was not sure) when I first heard the news, but the fire department incidents convinced me solid. Those would be impossible to fake.

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I still don't believe Yaniv had SRS. It was all staged. I'm so looking forward to the day that gets confirmed. I can't believe this sex pest who is smart enough to know that SRS ruins the nerves in that area, would take a chance at no longer being able to orgasm. I'm so surprised everyone believes that he had bottom surgery. Kiwifarms should reach out to Pierre Brassard to have him confirm or deny whether Homer Simpson, uhmm Jessica Simpson, had SRS.
Definitely didn't, it's all a fetish to him. He isn't truly trans, he's just a lonely pedo with a kink for children and periods. If he lost his feeling, there'd be no point to all of this. No way did he have bottom surgery.

"It's all a conspiracy and ackshually he is roleplaying online as the victim of a horribly botched surgery because it's part of his fetish! I'm in denial that the pedo is also a tranny or was dumb enough to think he's a tranny. If I believed that I might feel bad."

1629790120160.png

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
Saying something like 'truly trans' is like saying somebody is or isn't 'truly schizophrenic'.
I concur, Your Excellency.

Still, while "transmen" are of course WOMEN and "Trans" indicates a type of mental illness NOT one's sex--it still is a somewhat amorphous "Something" that could be, can be, and is faked for all the (these days) obvious reasons.

Would be easier just to go full Simon de Monfort on them, really. God would know his own.

Guapmala

kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to dwell on this point, but I hadn't even thought of James Harries in years and was genuinely taken aback by how ancient he looks in the photos that were posted a couple of pages back. E.g.:

View attachment 2470785

I assumed I'd mistakenly remembered him as being much younger than he actually is but nope:

View attachment 2470793

That's a rough 43 36 (the earliest instance of the top photo I can find was posted by Getty in July 2014).

Without devolving into medspergery, every time I hear about the risks of medical transition, it's usually in terms of the heightened risk of disease and premature death for women who subject their bodies to long and heavy courses of virilizing androgenic hormones. If Harries and Yaniv are anything to go by (and their results seem more common than not), the men really don't seem any less ravaged by their transitions.

I'm sure there are confounding variables apart from transition that contribute to the degeneration of their bodies like the more general mental unwellness that lead the Yanivs and Harries to not care for themselves properly in any form (diet, exercise, general salutary habits, etc. Harries has his own background with a badly dysfunctional family, severe mental illness and (sometimes dubious) claims of assault and violent persecution) but, to put it mildly, transitioning really isn't the panacea that trans activists make it out to be — and not just because society is mean and prevents these men from fully enjoying what would otherwise be a joyous transformation for them.

ETA: It's really unsettling how some members of the press were pushing the narrative that, during this period, Emperor Harries was wearing a fine set of clothes, tyvm. The same British press would savage any real 36-year-old woman who showed up in public looking like this.

Excuse me, what the fuck? I thought I had a similar gap in memory. Forty-fucking-three? Are you kidding me? I have seen 70 year old women who have better skin. This is the neck and chest of a 60+ year old woman who spent her youth in the sun without sunscreen and never moisturized. The damage and laxity is astonishing. The back of the arms is the only true indication that they are not over 60.

sarin5

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, what the fuck? I thought I had a similar gap in memory. Forty-fucking-three? Are you kidding me? I have seen 70 year old women who have better skin. This is the neck and chest of a 60+ year old woman who spent her youth in the sun without sunscreen and never moisturized. The damage and laxity is astonishing. The back of the arms is the only true indication that they are not over 60.
For sure. She’s a walking Coppertone ad like nothing I’ve ever seen.

Terrified tampon

kiwifarms.net
I mean he looked like a little old man when he was a child so what did you expect?