Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off-topic.
1630611448590.png 1630611797860.png 1630612074182.png
1630611499434.png
Not being allowed to flash an erect penis is just "transphobic harassment" folks.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
For sure. She’s a walking Coppertone ad like nothing I’ve ever seen.
This guy is a tier one sex offender who was convicted of indecent exposure in 2002 AND 2003, convicted of failure to register as a sex offender in 2008, and also has six charges for indecent exposure pending from a 2018 incident (WTF is taking so long?). In 2014, he was sentenced to four years for (along with his mom) burglaring a house making away with jewelry, art*, and a porsche.

Oh, and until recently his twitter profile referred to himself as "adult female demon" -- because of course.

Just one of the gals.

*Paintings said to be worth $10 million--though I wouldn't give $15 for the whole lot of them looks like something Hunter Biden produced after an unusually heavy parmesan cheese smoking session.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
JFC, and some of you people say CANADA is pozzed?

California needs to become it's own nation and all troons from both Canada and the U.S.A. forcibly migrated to their own holy land.
California is universally reviled by the rest of the country, I assure you.

A lot of us that were for Trump's wall were also politely asking that California be put on the other side of it.

Just another broken promise.

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Jonathan Yaniv needs to apologies to a tree:

View attachment 2523805
We could have terraformed Mars halfway with all that oxygen.

Maybe we should start to measure the quantities of gas needed to make planets habitable in units of JY. "Well Mr. President in order to make Venus habitable for humanity by 2079, we'd need about 17 JYs of nitrogen, 2 JYs oxygen, about 0.23 JYs argon!"

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
OT: Imagine jonathan yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson having access to the UK's "NHS 911" call line re his tampon/period/pads/rape/toilet fetishes... no more screen f2f with his digi doc, he could get his jollies anonymously.

"Worthing man spared jail after making more than a thousand nuisance foot fetish calls to the NHS"
1631559355040.png 1631559485321.png
Info: About NHS 111 https://www.england.nhs.uk/urgent-emergency-care/nhs-111/accessing-nhs-111/

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
OT: Imagine jonathan yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson having access to the UK's "NHS 911" call line re his tampon/period/pads/rape/toilet fetishes... no more screen f2f with his digi doc, he could get his jollies anonymously.

"Worthing man spared jail after making more than a thousand nuisance foot fetish calls to the NHS"
View attachment 2533235 View attachment 2533236
Info: About NHS 111 https://www.england.nhs.uk/urgent-emergency-care/nhs-111/accessing-nhs-111/
2 pounds sterling per orgasm.

"Was it worth it?"

The world wonders.