Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
12year old boy takes to stage to a cheering crowd, Canterbury Pride.
1631751015684.png
1631750850791.png
Christ, what happened to young lads playing footie or riding their bikes with their mates. smh.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
12year old boy takes to stage to a cheering crowd, Canterbury Pride.
View attachment 2540138 View attachment 2540130
Christ, what happened to young lads playing footie or riding their bikes with their mates. smh.
Gotta start em young before they develop critical thinking. I swear, dumbass mothers replaced the token adoped black child for a token trannie child to virtue signal in todays world.

Attachments

• f0f27ccadf4b7a99239b6f1611913c64.jpg
    f0f27ccadf4b7a99239b6f1611913c64.jpg
    826.2 KB · Views: 161

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
Gotta start em young before they develop critical thinking. I swear, dumbass mothers replaced the token adoped black child for a token trannie child to virtue signal in todays world.
It's actually so much worse of course. A dumb white bitch--insufferable though she may be--adopting a black kid-is actually doing that unrelated black kid a favor. A dumb white bitch "transing" her own toddler--not so much.

Tranimal Farm

a.k.a. Quixotic Sonichu
kiwifarms.net

Wally

I bully the AdSense JannieBot
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
OT:
1632105782566.png 1632105910816.png

and here is "Lauren"...
1632106245103.png
1632105854150.png

2021, where women are expected to accept male harassment.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Lol that beard tho
OT:
View attachment 2552862 View attachment 2552864

and here is "Lauren"...
View attachment 2552869View attachment 2552863

davids877

kiwifarms.net
OT:

and here is "Lauren"...

For reference, this is 'Claire'(Bill) Hall, one of the county commissioners of Lincoln County, Oregon, where Newport is located.They also tried to exclude 'POC' from their mask mandate last year. Not exactly the sharpest minds out there.
clairehall_2020.jpg

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Sex With Dogs (4-Legged Thrust!)
kiwifarms.net
OT:

and here is "Lauren"...

I have observed many times in various fora that the "it's not safe for us to pee in the men's so we have to pee in the ladies' men are too dangerous" is utter bullshit. How many times have you heard or read of a "transwoman" being attacked for using a MENS' room? That's right--NEVER. The only time you ever hear of this kind of thing is when one of these creeps is harassing women in a LADIES' room. Just another one of their 100 per cent bullshit excuses to prey on the most vulnerable

And it's a beautiful thing-- would have preferred to see it beaten to death though.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
All this trans bullshit is just that, more confusion.
"I'm a TRANS woman"
OK so they're a different type of woman?
"Fuck you hater, I was born a woman"
So what makes you a trans woman?
"Because I was born with a penis"
Women don't have penis's
"STOP OPPRESSING ME"

It's the worlds tallest midget shit

It's all double speak

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but Michael Malice asks Blaire White about the Yaniv situation very early in this interview (and I believe there’s more discussion of it in the second half):

Blaire also says the bathroom thing is a non-issue and you basically go wherever you’re least likely to be noticed. It’s only an issue for pervs like Yaniv who want to creep on women and who get off on getting away with shit.

I know a guy in his 60s who started transitioning a few years ago with hormones. He is nothing like the troons we see on KF — not remotely political, not an “activist,” not trying to get noticed for gender shit. His policy is that he never uses public restrooms, primarily because he doesn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. Just shows how selfish and lacking in basic empathy these “activist” troons are. Attention is like oxygen to them, and so is conflict in which they can cast themselves as victims and righteous freedom fighters.

He’s actually a fairly well-known, critically acclaimed blues guitarist and singer. The first I realized what was happening was when I went to see him perform and thought, “Hmm, [X] looks really feminine under those lights.” He was dressed in man clothes but his facial features looked softer somehow. As we got to know each other better, he confided that he’d started taking hormones and opened up about his lifetime of self-hatred over gender issues. It was easy to feel bad for him because he didn’t expect anybody to feel bad for him, or change their entire language and societal framework to accommodate his gender dysphoria. Other troons despise him for this. Coincidentally — or not — he has done zero media about his transition even though people have implored him to. He’s just not comfortable being known for his gender issues instead of his music. It’s not his entire identity because he actually does work and creates stuff that makes people happy. Imagine that!

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
I know a guy in his 60s who started transitioning a few years ago with hormones. He is nothing like the troons we see on KF — not remotely political, not an “activist,” not trying to get noticed for gender shit. His policy is that he never uses public restrooms, primarily because he doesn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. Just shows how selfish and lacking in basic empathy these “activist” troons are. Attention is like oxygen to them, and so is conflict in which they can cast themselves as victims and righteous freedom fighters.

There are respectful trans people out there but they go unnoticed because they aren't intentionally causing a scene like trans activists do. Plus, if they actually shared their opinions in public, they'd get cancelled in a heartbeat so they usually keep their head down and do their best to not cause a stir.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
There are respectful trans people out there but they go unnoticed because they aren't intentionally causing a scene like trans activists do. Plus, if they actually shared their opinions in public, they'd get cancelled in a heartbeat so they usually keep their head down and do their best to not cause a stir.
Yeah that was my point. The loudest and most disgusting members of any cohort get the attention because they need and demand it. Meanwhile everyone else just wants to quietly get on with their lives in peace and be left alone. If anything will doom the trans lobby’s further ascendancy, it will not just be the fact that these attention seekers don’t know when to stop and cannot read the room. It’s also that they, like Yaniv, get off on horrifying people. They can never resist pushing things that bit too far. I like my friend and all, but if there was a troon genocide (in Minecraft) and he and other less vile troons had to die too (in Minecraft), I could make peace with that. These people are cancer.