Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Bravefart

kiwifarms.net
I know a guy in his 60s who started transitioning a few years ago with hormones. He is nothing like the troons we see on KF — not remotely political, not an “activist,” not trying to get noticed for gender shit.
That's definitely one of the biggest problems the terfs are having getting people to listen to them. If you have ever known, worked with, whatever, one of these "old school transexuals" you probably have some sympathy for them. They do seem to mostly be sad people who just want to get on with their lives quietly without bothering anybody else.

If people haven't heard about just how sick the deviants like Yaniv and the rest of the perverted gender merchants are then the stories are so crazy it's easy to see why they might be impossible to believe.

Add to that the Church of The Woke following in the footsteps of the catholics etc and actively trying to cover up scandals for the greater good, as we see every day, and until one of them becomes so notorious that he can't be ignored you can see how "be kind" can be used to shut down any dangerously terfy concerns.

Basically this, but with the sex predators using real transexuals as cover-
male-feminist-comic.png

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
Just when you think this tranny guff couldn't get any worse... https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...irst-minister-backlash-gender-recognition-act

1632188336059.png
Audio interview https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000zt0g

The GRA reform "expert"? Sophie Grace Chappell...
1632188676141.png

Any death issue can be "fixed". What a comforting thought to women everywhere including his wife and daughters.

"cis women deserve protection" (but hey, don't worry if you get harassed, sexually assaulted, raped or even murdered we'll sort it out later)...
1632190292693.png

Last edited:

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
What the FUCK? HB2 in North Carolina was NOT repealed because “tons of cis women” we’re getting harassed in restrooms. That’s unequivocally false. (I know, a troon lying? Impossible!) It was due to pressure put on from the NCAA barring championship games in NC through the year 2022. Add in an activist judge and a newly minted Democrat governor and it hobbled HB2 considerably to the point of toothlessness. Full repeal was this past December.

Source: am North Carolinian

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Against Stupidity the Gods Contend in Vain
kiwifarms.net
Just when you think this tranny guff couldn't get any worse... https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...irst-minister-backlash-gender-recognition-act

View attachment 2554974

View attachment 2554991
Any death issue can be "fixed". What a comforting thought to women everywhere including his wife and daughters.

"cis women deserve protection" (but hey, don't worry if you get harassed, sexually assaulted, raped or even murdered we'll sort it out later)...
View attachment 2555060
Said it before but it bears repeating:

The only good tranny* is a dead tranny.

*To be clear, this does not include the good old fashioned, humble "cross dresser" we used to know and love from back in the day. You (and "they") know exactly who I am talking about.

John Andrews Stan said:
Yeah that was my point. The loudest and most disgusting members of any cohort get the attention because they need and demand it.
This is a very true and salient point and it drives cancel culture generally. I mean in any internet forum no matter WHAT the subject matter, the faggots have the moderators on speed dial, while the men let "opinion that deviates from mine!" roll of them like water off a duck. End result: forum populated ENTIRELY by faggots.

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Said it before but it bears repeating:

The only good tranny* is a dead tranny.

*To be clear, this does not include the good old fashioned, humble "cross dresser" we used to know and love from back in the day. You (and "they") know exactly who I am talking about.

This is a very true and salient point and it drives cancel culture generally. I mean in any internet forum no matter WHAT the subject matter, the faggots have the moderators on speed dial, while the men let "opinion that deviates from mine!" roll of them like water off a duck. End result: forum populated ENTIRELY by faggots.

I recently met a bisexual man who says he has had no luck in life with either men or women by being himself, but gets plenty of dick if he puts on low key drag. He doesn’t invade female toilets or sports, and I don’t see him as a problem (EXCEPT that he’s apparently barebacking with various older married men. That’s wrong, who knows what diseases he could be catching and then the wives of these dudes will get it. It’s not like they will tell their wives of 20+ years that suddenly they should use condoms...)
However, Transvestites in the traditional sense aren’t a major threat to society in the same way that AGP perves are.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2554974

View attachment 2554991

View attachment 2555060
Management summary:

No thanks!

I'm a heterosexual woman in a male dominated line of work. Translation: all of my lovers have been male, most of my friends are male, all of my bosses ans the overwhelming majority of my subordinates are male, too!

I genuinely like or at least feel neutral towards (most - terms and conditions apply) men in general.

But, like, dude! Nah! If you're going to demand we accept the unfortunate, unintended deaths or injuries of women just so that some dude can feel freer to go about his "hobby" of flashing his dick at women in a public space ... and that this is what we're "negotiating"?

Nah, fuck off, I'm supposedly a heartless, iron-fisted capitalist here. So ... in the language of my people: "I don't see the value proposition here"

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
There are respectful trans people out there but they go unnoticed because they aren't intentionally causing a scene like trans activists do. Plus, if they actually shared their opinions in public, they'd get cancelled in a heartbeat so they usually keep their head down and do their best to not cause a stir.
its kind of like how there was that kinda middle period between homosexuality being criminalised and hated by everyone and gay marriage and pride parades where gays were sort of accepted, but not talked about. like where thered be that one family member, person you worked with, your neighbor, or hell if you were a woman maybe even your husband, who everyone knew was a homosexual, but everyone was happy to look the other way and not say or do anything provided they weren't messing with anyones kids. Especially true if it was well known that if you tried to bully that person for being gay they'd have no problem making you pay for it. Ronnie Kray obviously being the best example of this. He was openly gay, everyone knew he was gay, no one said or did anything cause they knew he was one of the last men in London you'd wanna cross. And you could say "oh well he was a gangster of course no one had a go at him for being gay" but you try being openly homosexual in the 60's and become the king of the East End.

I feel like we briefly had this with transexuals as well, like you knew they were out there and it seemed weird and kinda crazy, but you couldn't really bring yourself to bring yourself to give a fuck. Lots of trans people who aren't total spergs are happy to just live quiet, normal lives, not bothering anyone, and hopefully not being bothered. Then Gender/Queer Theory, tumblr, LGBTCIAGAYOPS+ happened and now we find outselves in the Dark Age of the Troon.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

kiwifarms.net
I recently met a bisexual man who says he has had no luck in life with either men or women by being himself, but gets plenty of dick if he puts on low key drag. He doesn’t invade female toilets or sports, and I don’t see him as a problem (EXCEPT that he’s apparently barebacking with various older married men. That’s wrong, who knows what diseases he could be catching and then the wives of these dudes will get it. It’s not like they will tell their wives of 20+ years that suddenly they should use condoms...)
However, Transvestites in the traditional sense aren’t a major threat to society in the same way that AGP perves are.
That was a long parenthetical, but i followed it all the way through and it was "correct."

to your point---at least no women or underaged girls are getting raped in the ladies'.......

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
its kind of like how there was that kinda middle period between homosexuality being criminalised and hated by everyone and gay marriage and pride parades where gays were sort of accepted, but not talked about. like where thered be that one family member, person you worked with, your neighbor, or hell if you were a woman maybe even your husband, who everyone knew was a homosexual, but everyone was happy to look the other way and not say or do anything provided they weren't messing with anyones kids. Especially true if it was well known that if you tried to bully that person for being gay they'd have no problem making you pay for it. Ronnie Kray obviously being the best example of this. He was openly gay, everyone knew he was gay, no one said or did anything cause they knew he was one of the last men in London you'd wanna cross. And you could say "oh well he was a gangster of course no one had a go at him for being gay" but you try being openly homosexual in the 60's and become the king of the East End.

I feel like we briefly had this with transexuals as well, like you knew they were out there and it seemed weird and kinda crazy, but you couldn't really bring yourself to bring yourself to give a fuck. Lots of trans people who aren't total spergs are happy to just live quiet, normal lives, not bothering anyone, and hopefully not being bothered. Then Gender/Queer Theory, tumblr, LGBTCIAGAYOPS+ happened and now we find outselves in the Dark Age of the Troon.
There was no middle period. It's been a steady progression into weirdness....without limits.
What was the midpoint prior to drag kids? It won't stop there either.

Tranimal Farm

Femto Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
There was no middle period. It's been a steady progression into weirdness....without limits.
What was the midpoint prior to drag kids? It won't stop there either.
There definitely was. I'm talking early 2000s. The period where South Park had the storyline where Mr. Garrison transitioned briefly. The age where people still called it a "sex change" instead of "gender reassignment surgery". Medical transitioners have been around since like the 90's but the current state were in didnt really start till the mid to late 2010s

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
There definitely was. I'm talking early 2000s. The period where South Park had the storyline where Mr. Garrison transitioned briefly. The age where people still called it a "sex change" instead of "gender reassignment surgery". Medical transitioners have been around since like the 90's but the current state were in didnt really start till the mid to late 2010s
I remember amateur drag in the 70s, a lot was lazy drag, a mumu and a bit of lippy with a polyester wig. That was older gay guys. There were quite a few trannys, and a Seahorse group in my home town for what we would probably now know as AGPs. The only sex change we heard about was an occasional TV show about some sad freak in Denmark. Then in the mid 80s the trans woman arose, and started encroachment, especially in academia, which seems to attract them. The rise of gender studies seemed to fuel the trans movement. It gave it respectability. And post modernist bullshit accelerated the madness. It’s all just men hating, themselves and women. Men have an agenda, sex, kids, kinks, violence, and men have no boundaries except those imposed by other men, forcefully. Thanks for coming to my nostalgic and dark and slightly off topic Ted Talk.

edit for more words.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net

It's a common theme in history. A group preaches "tolerance" until they end up in a position of power, and then it's payback time. That's what happened with Islam, interestingly enough. All the peaceful verses of the Quran were written when Muhammad was just building his group of followers in Mecca and had no real power to speak of. After he was expelled from Mecca and returned with his conquering army, that's when you see the verses about beheading the unbelievers and stuff like that.

We're a little more modern now. Instead of beheading enemies, the trans lobby wants to deplatform them, silence them, blackball them from employment, and overall ruin their lives. Same kind of vibe though.

I really detest the trans lobby for doing this, but I also acknowledge that there are a lot of trans people who are just as threatened by the TRAs as everyone else is. Just like there are Islamic people living in a fundamentalist state who totally disagree with what the government is doing, but they can't speak out against it due to personal consequences.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

kiwifarms.net
Just like there are Islamic people living in a fundamentalist state who totally disagree with what the government is doing, but they can't speak out against it due to personal consequences.

You know the difference between the radical muslims and the moderate muslims? The radical muslims want to kill all unbelievers. The moderate muslims want the radical muslims to kill all unbelievers.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
So we know Jonathan Yaniv is a drinker, likely a closet alcoholic. I remember all the booze posts with his brags and working minibooze distribution job he lost. Being a known alchie won't look good for him, as a known violent, unsafe and generally Creeper person. Do alchyies change their taste over time? I recall a lot of foofoo sweet liquors, and speculation that's how he groomed young girls. What do we think he's drinking these days? It would also be easy empty calories, making him fatter, and his insulin fuck ups.

There's a Jack's Hennessey patron Julio shortage, among others. Made me think of this. If Canada rations his booze, what will he do???

Also does Canada allow shipping of liquors to your door? My bestie had hoops to jump and to show ID upon delivery of a case of wine, seemed unreasonable for Wisconsin.

So we know Jonathan Yaniv is a drinker, likely a closet alcoholic. I remember all the booze posts with his brags and working minibooze distribution job he lost. Being a known alchie won't look good for him, as a known violent, unsafe and generally Creeper person. Do alchyies change their taste over time? I recall a lot of foofoo sweet liquors, and speculation that's how he groomed young girls. What do we think he's drinking these days? It would also be easy empty calories, making him fatter, and his insulin fuck ups.

There's a Jack's Hennessey patron Julio shortage, among others. Made me think of this. If Canada rations his booze, what will he do???

Also does Canada allow shipping of liquors to your door? My bestie had hoops to jump and to show ID upon delivery of a case of wine, seemed unreasonable for Wisconsin.

Alcohol is taxed so heavily it's twice as expensive in BC as it is over the border in Washington. In fact, importation of alcohol is just about the only thing enforced at the US/Canadian land border. As long as you're not bringing alcohol, tobacco, or firearms they put up with an amazing amount of personal-use smuggling. There are companies that will deliver to your door but at a significant price premium. Then there's beer and wine stores, winery/tasting places, or BC liquor stores. The cheapest place to get alcohol is always going to be the state-operated liquor stores like the one he worked at.

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2554974

View attachment 2554991

View attachment 2555060
Wait, what? There are times when normal people don't clock a tranny? In what fantasy dream world? We've evolved the ability to tell male from female un a subconscious level, it's why all of them seem grotesque.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

kiwifarms.net
Wait, what? There are times when normal people don't clock a tranny? In what fantasy dream world? We've evolved the ability to tell male from female un a subconscious level, it's why all of them seem grotesque.
I accidentally saw a picture of one of these freaks flashing their ladydique and it raised my gorge over my head and right through the roof.

Extraordinarily repulsive