Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Moaning down the phone at somebody who hates him is the closest Jon will ever get to any kind of sexual enjoyment for the rest of his unnatural life. He still has his humiliation fetish I suppose
Do they remove the prostate when they flip the dick into a "vagina"? If not, maybe Johnny Girl can still get off (I'll just take allll the barbells off the rack now)

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Do they remove the prostate when they flip the dick into a "vagina"? If not, maybe Johnny Girl can still get off (I'll just take allll the barbells off the rack now)
Surgical prostate removal is risky, and is not part of the standard hatchet gender therapy and if JohnBoy takes his skittles, it will shrink, as it does in men who have oestrogen therapy for prostate cancer.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Apposite, more like. Given the CofE has it's seat there, and is one of the biggest enablers of troons and faggots going. They diddle kids just as much as the Catholic, they're just better at not gettiing caught.
It's evangelicals in the states that run a close second in kiddy diddleing
All their jimmy swaggart "forgive me father for I have sinned" & they're good to go to do it again.

Is jonny still a christain?

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
It's evangelicals in the states that run a close second in kiddy diddleing
All their jimmy swaggart "forgive me father for I have sinned" & they're good to go to do it again.

Is jonny still a christain?
I was really surprised (and disgusted) to read about the incest/rape culture that seems to be rife in the Amish communities. I remember the uproar over these two who were made to apologise, as part punishment, to the Amish community for their actions.
1*VLHaNkbP_rm51g57E1YcBQ.jpeg

I hope the next catfish is Muslim, the thought of jon boy in prostration.

Last edited:

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
I was really surprised (and disgusted) to read about the incest/rape culture that seems to be rife in the Amish communities. I remember the uproar over these two who were made to apologise, as part punishment, to the Amish community for their actions.
1*VLHaNkbP_rm51g57E1YcBQ.jpeg

I hope the next catfish is Muslim, the thought of jon boy in prostration.
Amish mug shots are always funny. Google it if you get a chance.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
1634149486225.png
Not sure what the FB post says but seems he's not happy with how females are portrayed by men. Whereas...
1634154380873.png

This made me chuckle, a law student asks...
1634165832384.png

and along came this reply
1634165991986.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They keep it for lube and pleasure. Imagine being a dude and sticking your Weiner in a man's stink ditch, hitting their prostate.

John Flynt's Axe Wound

I got catcalled like 5 times on the way here.
kiwifarms.net

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
Those sexually aggressive messages to children were just jokes and you're a bigot for suggesting otherwise.
There ain't no law against campaigning the local government to let you hang out with topless children.
All of those violent threats and attacks were in self defense, and besides: he can't go to court with a traumatic brain injury/while he's training his service dog.

Zodiax

Probably a government plant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just as a heads up, Yaniv (Under the name "Jessica Simpson (she/her)" ) was in the Zoom audience for Bill Whatcott's criminal trial today, along with a bunch of weens.

Highlights include Zoom participants named Jessica Rumpel and WGKitty, some weird Indian and Pakistani nationalists spamming back and forth and someone broadcasting hentai under the name Des Pacito.

Yaniv spent a lot of the time private messaging the court staff administering the Zoom call, complaining about other observers. The lawyers were unaware of the shitshow and asked staff to tell them about what was going down on Zoom during the breaks from now on if it happens again.

Edit: Whatcott's trial resumes Monday, if Yaniv shows up again, I'll let everyone know if anything entertaining happens.

Last edited: