Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here.

The Law Society of BC just proceeded against a fellow who was LARPing as a lawyer. The guy didn't have the virtuous armor of Trooniness, so it might not be an applicable warning to JJYS. Nevertheless, it should bring us some hope that JJYS may eventually see consequences:

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here.

The Law Society of BC just proceeded against a fellow who was LARPing as a lawyer. The guy didn't have the virtuous armor of Trooniness, so it might not be an applicable warning to JJYS. Nevertheless, it should bring us some hope that JJYS may eventually see consequences:

Sounds like jonny.
1634741835558.png

"I have plenty of legal experience thanks to my many, many failed filings and 3 weeks studying at UFV".

https://optiklaw.com/about-us
A graduate from Harvard, he is our resident expert in Canadian Constitutional Law, and Civil Litigation Law, and vast experience in Canadian Criminal Law. When you need your Business/Family or Friends, protected, he's who you want in your corner.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
Wow, this guy is all sorts of special.

Well... not to defend this loon, but "technically" his website doesn't say he is a lolyer, it just claims he's an expert on a few specific subjects. But I would imagine that the actual staff lawyer and the paralegal handle all of the "real" legal work while he just hangs around being exceptional.

Also I see "RCMP Complaints" as one of their specialties. Hmm, wonder if maybe Yaniv is a silent partner? If not they really should team up! "Loon and Troon LOL Firm", frivolous LOLsuits are our speciality! :story:

Mr. McCluskey's divorce if you want a bunch of information about how he lived in 1994.

The thing that seems to tie all of the people on the Optik Law (archive) site together is, weirdly, cannabis advocacy.
The other lolyer mentioned on the Optik Law site is "Heidi Chartrand." This appears to be her art site. (archive) Woman with the same name. (archive)
The lawyer whose endorsement he quotes on the opening page is John Conroy, QC, apparently very busy with cannabis legalization.
A linked-in for Nadine Bews, their "paralegal," lists her as a director for the Cannabis Wellness Centre of Alberta.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
A ray of light in the UK Article link

'Trans criminals are not women': Home Secretary Priti Patel orders 'woke' police forces to stop recording offences as female crime statistics"
Home Secretary Priti Patel has ordered ‘woke’ police forces to stop recording offences by trans women in female crime statistics.

Home Office officials are working with police forces on a new procedure for officers to record the sex of criminals to ensure crime statistics are ‘more accurate’.

The ban follows cases where violent and sexual offences by men who call themselves female were recorded as being committed by women, prompting concerns that the practice is warping official data.

In law, only a male can commit rape, but analysis by Professor Alice Sullivan of University College London shows that between 2012 and 2018, a total of 436 people prosecuted for rape were recorded as women.

The Home Office confirmed that police forces are to be given new instructions on recording the sex of criminals more accurately.

The change was revealed in an official response to feminist campaigners calling for an overhaul of the rules.

Expect screeching from the tranny communities...not being recognised as "women".

This nonsense shouldn't have happened in the first place though. A small step but a positive one imo. Next step is to keep them out of female prisons.

Eat to the beat

kiwifarms.net

'Trans criminals are not women': Home Secretary Priti Patel orders 'woke' police forces to stop recording offences as female crime statistics"

Expect screeching from the tranny communities...not being recognised as "women".

This nonsense shouldn't have happened in the first place though. A small step but a positive one imo. Next step is to keep them out of female prisons.
Oh I do hope they wont carry out one of their beastly protests at the Guardian headquarters again.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Oh I do hope they wont carry out one of their beastly protests at the Guardian headquarters again.
Maybe we'll get to hear of more Phoebe Jasmine Ellison(s) out there...
Untitled-9.jpg

1635039510850.png

Article / Archive
Give me strength, yet another nasty tranny being described as an "activist".
Now, is that a male or a female crime statistic? :roll:

Last edited:

ScooterL

kiwifarms.net

She'll need luck getting homosexual British police to co-operate.

police-rainbow-car.png