Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
She'll need luck getting homosexual British police to co-operate.

View attachment 2653604
I tend to see the gay community completely different to transgenders...chalk and cheese to me. mtf "lesbians" are a different breed altogether. iirc yaniv announced, whilst still having his micro peen attached, that he was a tranny gay lesbian - work that one out.

It seems he's aiming to "identify" as every letter in the LGBTQ2SALPHABET.

Last edited:

Eat to the beat

kiwifarms.net
Maybe we'll get to hear of more Phoebe Jasmine Ellison(s) out there...
Untitled-9.jpg

View attachment 2652816
Article / Archive
Give me strength, yet another nasty tranny being described as an "activist".
Now, is that a male or a female crime statistic? :roll:
10 week prison sentence for terrorist threat against the Spectator magazine.

Terrified tampon

kiwifarms.net
I tend to see the gay community completely different to transgenders...chalk and cheese to me. mtf "lesbians" are a different breed altogether. iirc yaniv announced, whilst still having his micro peen attached, that he was a tranny gay lesbian - work that one out.

He's also after another brown woman. I can't figure out how he's the victim in this video but here we are https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1450159762813829121?s=19

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net

squirreltail

kiwifarms.net
I love how he makes (or "lets") the dog go after her, but somehow SHE's the one who is insane?!

Archived:
View attachment 2656470
The fact that he films this nothing interaction, like he thinks he can somehow use it against her? And yeah, if someone hurt my dog (like he's saying here), I'd be keeping my pet away from them. Dogs trying to escape Jonny.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
All this shows is that the Dog is untrained....A service Dog needs no commands from it's human.
Obviously the dog is untrained but this really true about a service dog needing no commands from its human? I mean obviously if you're blind it's not going to be you telling the dog when it's safe to cross the street lol--but that seems like a pretty broad statement?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Obviously the dog is untrained but this really true about a service dog needing no commands from its human? I mean obviously if you're blind it's not going to be you telling the dog when it's safe to cross the street lol--but that seems like a pretty broad statement?
Think of when you've seen service dogs in public. Most wear tags saying do not pet, do not approach or similar. The owner stops...the Dog stops...They're trained to ignore distractions, to not react.
Those are the commands I'm speaking of, basic behaviors.
I really don't see how he thinks this will play out good for him as the Cops had already told him to piss off with his "service Dog" at the clinic a while back
Next will be jonny suing the people he got the Dog from for selling him a faulty Dog.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

kiwifarms.net

Well "gay" is a sexual orientation. "Trans" is a form of criminal insanity.

Last edited:

TERF Accountant

A transwoman is just a failure at being a man
kiwifarms.net
Give me all the rainbows you want, but I want Kamal to use all the agencies Jonny usually tags like the RCMP and Animal Protection to take him to one of his favorite venues - court or the Human Rights Tribunal - and get some form of settlement against against him.
He thinks he is the only one entitled to use those agencies and services, the poetic justice of having them turned against him in an entirely legitimate way by someone with a legitimate claim would bring on such a Twatter fit from Jonny boy we'd be laughing for months. Oh, and justice.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

The department store’s “Let Life Happen” ad for its new home contents insurance first ran on October 11 and starred a young boy dressed in his mother’s make-up, dress, jewellery and heels, marching around his home smearing paint on the walls, kicking shoes at lamps, throwing an umbrella at a vase, spilling a glass and throwing glitter into the air.

However, John Lewis tweeted on Wednesday that it had withdrawn the ad because the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) considered the content to be potentially misleading and could confuse customers about the insurance.

It clarified that its accidental damage cover was available as an add-on to John Lewis’s new home contents insurance product and only covered accidental, not deliberate, damage.

Fair enough they withdrew it but surely John lewis has a legal dept that checks these things before release? Released solely for publicity?

Main point in uploading is what are the chances of tranny outrage and hurt feelings..." homophobia is rife in the UK, she/her/hers was just expressing she/her/hers true self ".

Their legal department absolutely would have explained this to them (that the ad was misleading in that it implied that intentional damage--which NO POLICY EVER has covered--would be covered). They decided to run it anyway for woke points. They knew they would have to walk it back before they even released it, but figured the publicity and "woke points" would be worth it.
It could backfire on them. John Lewis is fairly well respected in the UK for quality goods and service...how many of their middle-class Karen customers are going to be pearl-clutching seeing blatant tranny supporting guff in their living rooms...the other side is the raging trannies threatening to boycott for withdrawing the ad as no way will they accept it was down to legal issues.

Apart from the fantastic music I thought it was a generally naff ad tbh.

Last edited:

ProtonMailManTheSequel

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2666199

Fair enough they withdrew it but surely John lewis has a legal dept that checks these things before release? Released solely for publicity?

Main point in uploading is what are the chances of tranny outrage and hurt feelings..." homophobia is rife in the UK, she/her/hers was just expressing she/her/hers true self ".
Their legal department absolutely would have explained this to them (that the ad was misleading in that it implied that intentional damage--which NO POLICY EVER has covered--would be covered). They decided to run it anyway for woke points. They knew they would have to walk it back before they even released it, but figured the publicity and "woke points" would be worth it.

EDIT: In California (and I believe in many if not most other jurisdictions) it is ILLEGAL for insurers to offer coverage for intentional conduct because to do so would be against public policy (for obvious reasons).

Last edited:

Just a boring name

"Her tits hung freely like pomegranates"
kiwifarms.net
Another side to it that is getting people pissed off is that the ad seems to imply that it's OK for a male or a mtf to go around purposely fckng things up, and the females just have to accept it.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
It could backfire on them. John Lewis is fairly well respected in the UK for quality goods and service...how many of their middle-class Karen customers are going to be pearl-clutching seeing blatant tranny supporting guff in their living rooms...the other side is the raging trannies threatening to boycott for withdrawing the ad as no way will they accept it was down to legal issues.
Haven't John Lewis' profits been going down the absolute shitter the last few years? The most recent article I could find said they actually made a profit over Christmas 2020, but immediately had to use that to pay back a £300-million emergency loan from the government, and still has other debts to repay.

With the high street in general on the decline, now really doesn't seem to be the best time to be rolling the dice on obnoxious woke garbage like this ad.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Haven't John Lewis' profits been going down the absolute shitter the last few years? The most recent article I could find said they actually made a profit over Christmas 2020, but immediately had to use that to pay back a £300-million emergency loan from the government, and still has other debts to repay.

With the high street in general on the decline, now really doesn't seem to be the best time to be rolling the dice on obnoxious woke garbage like this ad.
I don't know the figures off-hand but I'm sure I read somewhere a while back that things were slowly picking up for them. I could be wrong as I don't tend to follow things like this closely, I just notice tidbits when scanning the news.

I personally don't need or want to see tranny stuff in ads, more than enough trans cobblers every which way I look as it is. It's ridiculous.

They've had a pretty rubbish time, yeah. Many, if not all, of their UK physical Brick&Mortar stores have closed, as far as I can remember.
Was curious so quickly checked
We have 34 John Lewis shops plus one outlet and 331 Waitrose shops across the UK, along with johnlewis.com and waitrose.com. We also have two international sourcing offices, a soft furnishings factory, various distribution centres, three Waitrose & Partners cookery schools, a content production hub, heritage centre and our own Waitrose & Partners farm.
It's sad really to see the High Street diminishing together with all the job losses.

Last edited:

Just a boring name

"Her tits hung freely like pomegranates"
kiwifarms.net

They've had a pretty rubbish time, yeah. Many, if not all, of their UK physical Brick&Mortar stores have closed, as far as I can remember.