Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That fucking mobility scooter lmao
My elderly and legit disabled with heart failure mother absolutely refused to get one of these, and she's at least 40 years older then fucking Yaniv.

I took her to the local-to-her mall shopping just yesterday and she refused to let me push her, she walked/wheel'ed around this gigantic mall of over 1.5Km paid for via repairations to the local Native band that were yeeted off the land for a few million jew shekels.

JY is a pity-points clout-chasing retard who makes my neck of the woods look bad. The sooner he An Hero's the better for all.

Last edited:

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
My elderly and legit disabled with heart failure mother absolutely refused to get one of these, and she's at least 40 years older then fucking Yaniv.

I took her to the local-to-her mall shopping just yesterday and she refused to let me push her, she walked/wheel'ed around this gigantic mall of over 1.5Km paid for via repairations to the local Native band that wrtr bounced off the land for a few million jew shekels.

JY is a pity-points clout-chasing exceptional individual who makes my neck of the woods look bad. The sooner he An Hero's the better for all.
The term "exceptional individual" was created for Big Jess.

Sasha

The real name that God and the bear has given me.
kiwifarms.net
The term "exceptional individual" was created for Big Jess.
That takes a special kind of retard to flaunt a fake disability like that. I'll add that if he really restrains from walking most of the time, when he could, that'll only worsen faster a lot of conditions he might have, beginning with the weight issues.

Then, yeah, I suppose that the only actual purpose of the scooter and the dog are to be material proofs that he actually deserves pity points.

He shouldn't wish for it too much though, someday he might get afflicted with a HORRIBLE and real disability, like facial palsy :tomgirl:

That takes a special kind of exceptional individual to flaunt a fake disability like that. I'll add that if he really restrains from walking most of the time, when he could, that'll only worsen faster a lot of conditions he might have, beginning with the weight issues.

Then, yeah, I suppose that the only actual purpose of the scooter and the dog are to be material proofs that he actually deserves pity points.

He shouldn't wish for it too much though, someday he might get afflicted with a HORRIBLE and real disability, like facial palsy :tomgirl:
You should head on over to the Munchausens thread in Beauty Parlour. There's a whole subculture of people who do this.

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
During the Arianna chatlogs, there was this moment when the troll playing Arianna broke character to yell at Jon for sucking up medical resources that could have gone to someone actually deserving.

It's impossible not to get mad at him. He fakes all these bullshit ailments and takes away resources that could have gone to helping people who legitimately have these ailments and who actually paid into the healthcare system.

Pretty much the only thing Canada has gotten right with Yaniv so far is denying him a real actual service dog. He would be insufferable and litigious as all hell if he had one. I'm actually Ok with him having the scooter because he looks hilarious in it, and as Sasha pointed out, it can only exacerbate his physical decline.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
He's likely trying to get the dog to do something legitimate so he can argue with people that rightfully tell him he's full of shit about it being a service dog
The best thing that could happen for the doggo to go Fuck this I am done and just runaway, hopefully to a home where it isn't cared for by a man whose penis has become a sarrlac pit

CaseyTatumm

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• ACB746AB-9294-4062-91EE-BE1CDC024847.jpeg
    ACB746AB-9294-4062-91EE-BE1CDC024847.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22