Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is the right thread or not for this - but stumbled upon a youtube blurb about our dainty hambeast from The Finest.

Lol. Who the f is this guy with the 2019 hot takes? Content that has been covered 100 times over before.

Also, wasn't it 16 originally, not 15 beauty salons?

Aren't zimmers those crutch things with wheels on front that old gimps use to get around?
They have similar ones that beginner skaters and kids use on the rinks here. I think the real name is skating aids? They're like the ones in this photo except they're metal. Basically she was taking the skating helpers from the kids and adults who can't skate. Rollergirl is a huge jerk.

skating frame.jpg

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
kiwifarms.net
They have similar ones that beginner skaters and kids use on the rinks here. I think the real name is skating aids? They're like the ones in this photo except they're metal. Basically she was taking the skating helpers from the kids and adults who can't skate. Rollergirl is a huge jerk.

And they didn't kick him out?

Being an asshole for the sake of it is a quick way to find yourself on the cold side of the door around here.

And they didn't kick him out?

Being an asshole for the sake of it is a quick way to find yourself on the cold side of the door around here.
I don't think so. People are not willing to be aggressive here. This person literally "directs" traffic, in the street, at major intersections, sued the Police for stopping it, and won. For the most part people avoid him. In most cities, a lunatic who went out on the road on roller skates to tell people how to drive would be shot.

Wait is this Fat Jon we're talking about here?
This is about Vancouver Roller Girl, a TIM who ran for public office, sued the VPD, and generally makes an absolute nuisance of himself around the Main and Broadway area of Vancouver. I don't think Jon can skate.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

I AM THE LORD WHATTHESHIT'S GOD
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so. People are not willing to be aggressive here. This person literally "directs" traffic, in the street, at major intersections, sued the Police for stopping it, and won. For the most part people avoid him. In most cities, a lunatic who went out on the road on roller skates to tell people how to drive would be shot.

This is about Vancouver Roller Girl, a TIM who ran for public office, sued the VPD, and generally makes an absolute nuisance of himself around the Main and Broadway area of Vancouver. I don't think Jon can skate.
Jon has proven he's pretty good at skating so far--I wonder if he truly believes he's going to skate on his latest pending criminal charges, though.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
I know Jonathan Yaniv has lied that he was intersexed , we all know that's bullshit

What I find interesting is that the intersex community has mixed feelings on gender confirmation surgery. They're speaking out against gender being chosen for intersex children and against underage surgeries.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
kiwifarms.net
I know Jonathan Yaniv has lied that he was intersexed , we all know that's bullshit

What I find interesting is that the intersex community has mixed feelings on gender confirmation surgery. They're speaking out against gender being chosen for intersex children and against underage surgeries.
Can't we just admit they're weirdoes and leave it at that?

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Ok so Russell Greer got the Xmas carol treatment, so Yanivs do too!

Sung to the tune of Grandma got run over by a reindeer

*Clears throat*

🎵🎶Miriam got run over by a scootypuff
Walking home to Jonnie's nasty flat
You may say there's no such thing as Twitter
But as for mgkitty, we believe
🎵🎶
oh! Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow-meow
Meow mix is our favorite Langley troll
Transphobia abounds in Johnny's council
But kiwis and their meowey-cats believe
🎵🎶
Oh! Johnny is a fat man in a moo-moo
He's smelly and his manly clit fell off
He swims like a beached whale in his bathtub
Langley resident and his camera believe!

Happy Xmas everyone! 🍷
(Please add more verses if you're better at this than me, which y'all prolly are)