Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Jonathan Yaniv has lied that he was intersexed , we all know that's bullshit

What I find interesting is that the intersex community has mixed feelings on gender confirmation surgery. They're speaking out against gender being chosen for intersex children and against underage surgeries.
Every other group in history: my body or mind is inherently all right on its own and doesn't need to be corrected by society for me to function, nor should I be treated differently for it. Please make space for me
Trans people: my body is inherently faulty and I require free access to extremely expensive surgeries and medical procedures to poorly imitate the perfect physiology I wish I had. Please allow me to violate spaces set aside for others.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that good-looking guys don't go down this particular rabbit-hole.

The majority? Yeah. But there are a few outliers. Blair White was a fairly handsome dude before he transitioned.

I went to school with a chick who trooned out. Real fucking shame, she had a great set of knockers before choppin them off.

Malevolent Grimace

Still only joking
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The majority? Yeah. But there are a few outliers. Blair White was a fairly handsome dude before he transitioned.

I went to school with a chick who trooned out. Real fucking shame, she had a great set of knockers before choppin them off.
Blair White was a faggot though. Wanted the D. Some femme gay men really want the straight fantasy, as surface level as it might be.

It's usually men attracted to women that transition and look like potatoes.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
All quiet on the Hawthorne front it seems, no police raids, no bombs, no sexual assaults or the customary Christmas ambulances. Pretty boring tbh, although yaniv seems to have acquired a Christmas elf, albeit pretty lame...
1640574634729.png
o
Archive Link
"elise" must be talking about the same tranny droves that donated to his cancer charity scams or perhaps the activists that supported his call to protest outside a Fraser Health hospital (iirc) or maybe they're talking about his fellow activists that support him 100% on Twitter.

Suffice to say, it's comforting to hear that the good tranny folks will raise cash to re-house jonny and the gruesome twosome if/when the need arises. Goodwill to all men and all that.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
All quiet on the Hawthorne front it seems, no police raids, no bombs, no sexual assaults or the customary Christmas ambulances. Pretty boring tbh, although yaniv seems to have acquired a Christmas elf, albeit pretty lame...
View attachment 2831374o
Archive Link
"elise" must be talking about the same tranny droves that donated to his cancer charity scams or perhaps the activists that supported his call to protest outside a Fraser Health hospital (iirc) or maybe they're talking about his fellow activists that support him 100% on Twitter.

Suffice to say, it's comforting to hear that the good tranny folks will raise cash to re-house jonny and the gruesome twosome if/when the need arises. Goodwill to all men and all that.
Pedo tranny elise forgot that he and janiv and all his tranny followers are broke.
Broke people can not make sure financial aid shit when it involves donating money.

You have no money. You are a broke tranny. How exactly do you plan to do "financial aid" to pedophile turbo-tranny Yaniv ?
Also, how can the pedo be a womxn if he doesnt even have a clit?

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
Pedo tranny elise forgot that he and janiv and all his tranny followers are broke.
Broke people can not make sure financial aid shit when it involves donating money.

You have no money. You are a broke tranny. How exactly do you plan to do "financial aid" to pedophile turbo-tranny Yaniv ?
Also, how can the pedo be a womxn if he doesnt even have a clit?
Here's something for him to bear in mind if his disabled tranny scamming continues to $$$ fail and the tranny whip-round produces nothing - not forgetting those up and coming court cases could prove costly...
1640599624704.png

JY has already alienated all of the trans activists who are actually local to him. This is a person so repulsive that Oger felt required to make a public denunciation. Oger is very involved in trans activism.

It's actually impressive how many communities the Yanivs have managed to alienate:
- Trans people
- LGBTQ+++++ people
- Jews
- Israeli expats (there are quite a few in Vancouver and they're a supportive bunch)
- Deaf people (Miriam Yaniv)
- Actual biological family (he has three half-siblings and they're all normal, successful people)
- Politicians (I forget whether JY was grifting onto the NDP or the Liberals but he had his eye on one or the other)
- Speds/Neurodiverse people (Yaniv has some sort of diagnosis and was in a funded category in school, probably G for autism).

It's especially impressive since many of these subgroups have a higher than average tolerance for crazy grifting bullshit.

Agreed, and we should add Asian immigrants, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Dindus, and the entire Indian subcontinent to the list.
Yeah, but they didn't owe him anything to begin with. The Sikhs do a lot of charitable work, so maybe he's been banned from places he could have gotten shelter or a free vegetarian meal.

It's just that several of those groups have a very high tolerance of fuckery from in-group members. Trans people are notorious -- look at what they put up with from Kevin Gibes. And he got written off by them. The NDP? That's our far-left party. Miriam Yaniv is an obnoxious, loud, old Israeli woman with poor hearing. There are tons of those in the Israeli ex-pat community, and absent her hideous son, they'd have continued to support her.

NathanielBowditch

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but they didn't owe him anything to begin with. The Sikhs do a lot of charitable work, so maybe he's been banned from places he could have gotten shelter or a free vegetarian meal.

It's just that several of those groups have a very high tolerance of fuckery from in-group members. Trans people are notorious -- look at what they put up with from Kevin Gibes. And he got written off by them. The NDP? That's our far-left party. Miriam Yaniv is an obnoxious, loud, old Israeli woman with poor hearing. There are tons of those in the Israeli ex-pat community, and absent her hideous son, they'd have continued to support her.
The Israeli Ex-Pat/ Jewish community still do. Why do you think Miriam and he are being represented pro-bono by Mo Vayeghan, son of Israeli immigrants? Why do you think Judge Gary Cohen ignored a previous Judge's order to allow Jon to continue his harassment of that duck sounding dude? Why do you think Alan Seckel (Director of ICBC) is encouraging the ICBC adjustors and attorneys to give Jon the largest settlement allowed under law, even though it was a slight fender bender, despite it being against all of their policies and the fact there is NO PROOF of injury?

ETA: As someone from this background I understand the need for solidarity, but not when it hurts the majority of society and protects predators.

The Israeli Ex-Pat/ Jewish community still do. Why do you think Miriam and he are being represented pro-bono by Mo Vayeghan, son of Israeli immigrants? Why do you think Judge Gary Cohen ignored a previous Judge's order to allow Jon to continue his harassment of that duck sounding dude? Why do you think Alan Seckel (Director of ICBC) is encouraging the ICBC adjustors and attorneys to give Jon the largest settlement allowed under law, even though it was a slight fender bender, despite it being against all of their policies and the fact there is NO PROOF of injury?

ETA: As someone from this background I understand the need for solidarity, but not when it hurts the majority of society and protects predators.
Gary Cohen and Allan Seckel aren't Israeli and I would be completely shocked if anyone in ICBC is intervening for Jon based on religious affiliation. They certainly don't intervene for other Jews. Nothing happening with the justice system is different from business as usual in Canada, which is that it's virtually impossible to get a reaction for bad or criminal behaviour. Do you have any evidence that Seckel is intervening for Jon?

Yaniv is banned from any of the usual Jewish activities. The last time he had any contact with the Jewish community was several years ago during a Pride event at Van Dusen.

ETA: I'm pretty sure it's Mohammed Vayeghan, and that would be unlikely to be Jewish.

Protistology

kiwifarms.net

9. It is forbidden to inform about a colleague to the gentiles and endanger his physical person or his property. This applies even when the person concerned is a wicked person who commits sins, and even if he causes one irritation and discomfort. Anyone who actually informs about a Jew and endangers his person or his property to the gentiles will not receive a portion in the world to come.

10. It is permissible to kill a moseir in any country, even in the present age, when the court no longer metes out capital punishment.
It is permitted to kill him before he informs. When he says: "I will inform on so and so and endanger his person and/or his property" - even property of minimal value - he has made it permissible for others to kill him.
He should be warned and told: "Do not inform." If he says brazenly, "No. I will inform about him," it is a mitzvah to kill him, and whoever kills him receives merit.