Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
You’d have to be a special kind of retarded to think a non-religious Jew is intervening for religion reasons on behalf of Jonathan fucking Yaniv, especially based on a Rambam from several centuries ago when Jews were being hunted, murdered and definitely unable to get a fair trial from Jew-hating authorities.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have actual evidence that someone sitting on the ICBC board of governors is favouring Yaniv? That would be interesting.
The fact that anyone could look at that creep's history and say to himself "Yeah, I'll go to bat for that," is more like terrifying , but whatever.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
1640871642917.png
1640873112769.png
yaniv's recent ex BFF has re-surfaced and it seems to be kicking off on Twitter. She appears to have a fair few things in common with Langley's pillow princess...

Claims mental health issues, receiving threats, she's a"girl", suicide baiting, being stalked, police threats, being a "potential sexual assault victims" and accusing others of tarnishing her reputation/public image. (her image remark is down to someone finding her vids via Reddit...supposedly vids for cash)
1640873453630.png
1640873595560.png
Twitter
archive
The yaniv effect.

Last edited:

ProtonMailManTheSequel

I AM THE LORD WHATTHESHIT'S GOD
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2841342 View attachment 2841371
yaniv's recent ex BFF has re-surfaced and it seems to be kicking off on Twitter. She appears to have a fair few things in common with Langley's pillow princess...

Claims mental health issues, receiving threats, she's a"girl", suicide baiting, being stalked, police threats, being a "potential sexual assault victims" and accusing others of tarnishing her reputation/public image. (her image remark is down to someone finding her vids via Reddit...supposedly vids for cash)
View attachment 2841394 View attachment 2841401
Twitter
archive
The yaniv effect.
Prostitutes really need to have thicker skins.

Atomic Age Animal

My exceptional cousins would like to have a word.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s a good point actually, has Yaniv ever tried to gain access to a mikveh? After all, he believes he menstruates now

Hopefully no one gives him the idea. IDK if this is true but I've read that even Reform Jews (at least in the US) have been taking it up in the past several years and that there are facilities to accommodate them. The last thing they need is coomer Yaniv standing at the door trilling "Yoohooooo!"

Atomic Age Animal

My exceptional cousins would like to have a word.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you have to be blood-free for a week in order to take the dip.

Since he gets his period 3x a month, I don't think he would qualify.

Well that's clearly just transphobic discrimination against his special lady times circumstances. Lawsuit time! Instead of "wax muh balls" it can be "bathe muh hatchet wound."

The issue with mikveh use for Yaniv isn't the blood. No one verifies whether someone has bled recently or not before they immerse; it's entirely done on the say-so of the person who comes to immerse. The issue is the attendant. The attendant is a religious woman who, for privacy reasons, is alone with the woman immersing. After dark. And the immersing woman is naked. A very dangerous and intrusive situation if Yaniv is involved.

But he hasn't tried to access either Lower Mainland mikveh.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but they didn't owe him anything to begin with. The Sikhs do a lot of charitable work, so maybe he's been banned from places he could have gotten shelter or a free vegetarian meal.
i'd do damn near anything for a video of JY in full troon-out gear sitting down at a Langar in the nearest Sikh temple and snagging himself some free food only to find it's vegetarian fare only. ;) You just know the selfish POS is going to be pissed off and dissing the food that was provided to his fat ass even though he totally dosen't need it.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

I AM THE LORD WHATTHESHIT'S GOD
kiwifarms.net
Unless it's just the tip.
Jesu titty fucking joy of man's desiring.....

I'm not a jew and after watching you guys dance around the issue all I can say is thank Yaweh.

Can you Israelites take a break so the rest of us can bring this back to center or??????