Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Awel an Ankoù

beautiful snobbish ladyboy in a dress
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv's prestigious legal education:
legaleducation.png

I looked it up and it's a preparation course for a paralegal course so I assume from Yaniv's bio-change she's going to take the actual paralegal course next.

Last edited:

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Huh, Japan has women's only subways, learn something new every day!

Does Japan prevent people with violence charges into the country?

Not to give Jonny any ideas. Japan is based af no nonsense bullshit, his whining and lack of, well, basic shit smarts a la Mr Greer , would be milkyaf. Can u imagine the Mobility Mary, but Yaniv Goes To Japan? And policing bathrooms? OMFG *dying*

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, Japan has women's only subways, learn something new every day!

Does Japan prevent people with violence charges into the country?

Not to give Jonny any ideas. Japan is based af no nonsense bullshit, his whining and lack of, well, basic shit smarts a la Mr Greer , would be milkyaf. Can u imagine the Mobility Mary, but Yaniv Goes To Japan? And policing bathrooms? OMFG *dying*
Well that's just cheating. How am I supposed to molest hot-looking secretaries in a crowded train car now?

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
what a polite way to say it rotted off
The ”clit”, a stub, a fleshy nub of insufficient circulatory pathways, was subjected to more violent physical punishment than a Teamster receiving rib cracking CPR . I now want him to dilate himself into intensive care.

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
I don't really believe in karma, but my punishment for reading kiwifarms is learning the disgusting specifics of bottom surgery. Yaniv's punishment for all of his misdeeds is going through bottom surgery.

Knowing about how painful and disgusting dilating is meant to be AND knowing that Yaniv is weak as piss and cannot handle getting out of the bath without a trip to the ER, I'm willing to bet a year of his healthcare expenses that he stopped dilating and the wound sealed itself shut months ago.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Knowing about how painful and disgusting dilating is meant to be AND knowing that Yaniv is weak as piss and cannot handle getting out of the bath without a trip to the ER, I'm willing to bet a year of his healthcare expenses that he stopped dilating and the wound sealed itself shut months ago.
I think he still does, since the only way Yaniv can even hope at getting off now is through dilating.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
You assume Yaniv will actually complete these courses?
I'm assuming that classes will be held online for the foreseeable future so I can't see him not completing and passing the course(s). He plagiarises everything as it is, why not his assignments. He's already claimed that he passed "105%" in mid-terms, iirc.

The bloke can barely remember his name so he's going to need all the help he can thieve.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming that classes will be held online for the foreseeable future so I can't see him not completing and passing the course(s). He plagiarises everything as it is, why not his assignments. He's already claimed that he passed "105%" in mid-terms, iirc.

The bloke can barely remember his name so he's going to need all the help he can thieve.
I was thinking more along the lines that he will get bored with them since they didn't buy him any clout on twitter and simply drop out and chase after something other.
I.e. he will not complete them because he will lose interest and drop out and not because he would be incapable of completing them, if he tried.

Like his dog, he used to post all the time about it and now there is almost nothing. His focus is very fleeting. He can focus on a single thing only for so long until he switches to another thing. Like a butterfly jumping flower to flower (if the butterfly was gross and probably a pedo).

I would make a field trip to see Yaniv confronted with one of the Sikh community meals. He'd probably sue them in the HRT because he's allergic to vegetables.
imagine the nurse on their admission to the ICU and trying not to gag
I don't think he's ever been in the ICU. He goes to ER. Yaniv is gross but I'm pretty sure city ERs see a lot of gross. Sometimes he goes to nice little ERs like Peace Arch, which mostly see elderly people who broke their hip or are having heart problems. I think Peace Arch was the one he claimed had kicked him out because the Sikh couple If he went to VGH or Surrey Memorial, there's probably nothing their nurses haven't seen.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
Wishful thinking...
1641600651171.png

archive
I'm picturing yaniv calling the cops insisting on an armed police guard, swearing it's Donald on the prowl.

Is yaniv busy with another catfish?...he's very quiet on Twitter or is he having Covid related problems...
1641600931457.png

After all, he was asking someone if they had suffered "any psychological effects" since the jab(s)...smelling of a grift.
1641601336566.png

archive

edited to add: MMix - December 2021 yaniv round-up
Article Link / Archive Link

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Is yaniv busy with another catfish?...he's very quiet on Twitter or is he having Covid related problems...
View attachment 2868742
After all, he was asking someone if they had suffered "any psychological effects" since the jab(s)...smelling of a grift.
View attachment 2868757
archive

edited to add: MMix - December 2021 yaniv round-up
Article Link / Archive Link
Jon should present himself to science to study his unusual case where the vaccine causing the clitoris to fall off. That's gotta be worth a lot of Canuckbucks.