Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MM with some fresh tea.

MeowMix has obtained the file below from DFS. Jessica Yaniv Simpson made this filing in an Alberta Court in relation to a case against DFS. The documents are posted as received, without redaction.

The MeowMix team remains firm in our stance that DFS has his own issues and deserves much of the anger and retaliation he faces. However, when it comes to JYS, Jonny deserves everything he got from DFS, including his defeat in BC Court.

My only comments on this file is that the victim impact statement is largely unedited from a previous one JY filed in BC Court (i.e. his statements about wanting to be a woman and prancing around the house). It’s all bullshit. Jonny is a pill-popping manic alcoholic who has never once seriously considered suicide and never will. He’s too arrogant, and thinks he’s well loved. This is just lies and manipulation.

And second, JYS made this affidavit in support of the contempt hearing concerning DFS in Alberta. JY has no relevance in this case. This is just JYS desperation to hurt DFS coming out.

Reality: Jonathan Yaniv always loses. He’s a loser. That’s what losers do. They lose. DFS is every bit a problem himself, but he’s already beaten JY twice – once to get JY’s bullshit charges tossed out (along with the original victim impact statement) and a second time for court costs. Every single star could align and JY could somehow beat DFS at something and it wouldn’t change the fact that JY is a an unemployed pedophile. So, with that, grab your popcorn and dig in.
https://archive.md/wip/PbkXL
20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-01.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-02.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-03.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-04.jpg
20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-05.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-06.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-07.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-08.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-09.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-10.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-11.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-12.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-13.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-14.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-15.jpg20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson-16.jpg

Attachments

• 20220111 AB Court DFS Affidavit-of-Jessica-Simpson.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
"legal studies student" this dude has a way with words really, just when you think he can't come off as any dumber he says shit like this.
I want to say I hope he throws a shit fit when the court clerk discards his useless statement but he probably won't even be notified since the case is none of his business.

Guess he's been sticking his nose in Donald's business more than usual over the past year or so because he has nothing else to stick into anything anymore

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
So jonny withdrew it when challenged?...What a ballless prick.

"director of marketing research" for what company?
& garbage men are called sanitation engineers.....

& the suicide...I've never met a warrior that was suicidal, only if on the attack would they risk their own death.
How many "attempts" has he had? He doesn't realize that makes him sound unstable?

When are his next court dates?

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
When wanting to insert tampons into young girls is seen, by some, as an acceptable everyday fetish...because "it's not illegal".
1642487930991.png1642487626215.png Twitter /archive
I think this enabler doth protest too much.

jediblonde is either very immature, a groomer themselves or as retarded as yaniv himself, perhaps all three - thinks the swim party promoting was misunderstood (because yaniv)
1642488240016.png
1642488289076.png

1642488367677.png
1642488417793.png
He just needs our compassion.
1642488861003.png

Seems yaniv is using his usual MO, getting one of his young groupies to publicly defend him.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
When wanting to insert tampons into young girls is seen, by some, as an acceptable everyday fetish...because "it's not illegal".
View attachment 2897199View attachment 2897188 Twitter /archive

jediblonde is either very immature, a groomer themselves or as retarded as yaniv himself, perhaps all three - thinks the swim party promoting was misunderstood (because yaniv)
View attachment 2897206 View attachment 2897207
View attachment 2897210 View attachment 2897215
View attachment 2897225

Seems yaniv is using his usual MO, getting one of his young groupies to publicly defend him.
I feel the twitch of a catfish on the line.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2897199View attachment 2897188 Twitter /archive

View attachment 2897206 View attachment 2897207
View attachment 2897210 View attachment 2897215
View attachment 2897225

I'd vote "sock puppet" if it weren't for the fact that I just can't see JY ever admitting to having been wrong - even when pretending to be someone else.

So catfish it is, then!

Joe Shmo

kiwifarms.net
OK, which one of you has been busy in Newport, Gwent putting up yaniv posters?
View attachment 2916120
I know he has contacts within Interpol but Gwent constabulary? That's impressive.
Heh, I had a slightly different interpretation. If it was actually Yaniv posters, I was thinking his ugly mug would be the offensive material. And the cops wouldn't want anyone taking them down, so that they have an excuse to leave them up a bit longer. "We'll just get right on that, um, as soon as we have time."

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, I had a slightly different interpretation. If it was actually Yaniv posters, I was thinking his ugly mug would be the offensive material. And the cops wouldn't want anyone taking them down, so that they have an excuse to leave them up a bit longer. "We'll just get right on that, um, as soon as we have time."
it's some stickers about sexual assault statistics that some trannies have taken offense to for some reason.
No one in wales gives a shit about ole Johnny boy

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this will affect yaniv and/or the other yaniv scroungers...could be why they left a restaurant recently without ordering, pennies are scarce.
1643246883009.png

archive
Thought a local may know what it might mean for our favourite Langley benefit scroungers.

Probably nothing. I don’t think JY is getting EI payments.
He's getting disability payments (or was as of March/April 2021) and I doubt he can currently afford to come off disability at present. Was wondering whether EI would affect him being self-employed (is it mandatory to have EI if self-employed?) as he claimed he was earning approx $500.00 per month last time I noticed.

Sorry for the ignorant questions, just trying to understand Canadian benefits a little more.

Last edited:

Atomic Age Animal

Side-eye Genocide
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I might be alone in this but I feel like catfishing Yaniv again would be a case of diminishing returns: it would be so much time put into getting maybe a few up-to-date details of his life. I think the depths of Yaniv's inner life have been pretty heavily plumbed, so I'm not sure how much else we can learn about the horror of his inner life (which I think is one of the primary things catfishing accomplishes).

But whatever. It's not like I'm going to look a gift Yaniv leak in the mouth.