Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Trenchgunner

kiwifarms.net
Of course Yaniv is a student of the Kevin Gibes School of Not Fucking Dilating Then Blaming The Doctors.

I'm sorry for doubting MeowMix's ability to keep providing information. This is the juiciest milk we've had in a long, long time. His own medical file contradicts his claims.

Also it seems his "clitoris" didn't fall out, it's just buried under what I assume are the enormous mounds of fat he calls "labia majora".

45 minute doctor's appointments, holy shit. That doctor sounds as fed up as the EMS, firefighters and police department.

View attachment 2945694

Holy shit dude is on a TON of diabetes meds:

Ozempic is a non-insulin diabetes injection
Metformin is your standard diabetes pill
Gliclazide is another diabetes pill
Then regular ol' insulin
He's also on rosuvastatin which is a cholesterol medication

Well. Nothing new there. He's a fat fuck.

He's also on a lot of muscle relaxants and psychiatric medication lmfao. Maybe that's why we've seen fewer spergouts recently
Risperidone always a giveaway as well.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Risperidone is what they give literal schizophrenics. I knew a dude in college who was on it for that reason, had it been a few years later he'd probably have a thread here. It's not Zoloft. It's what they give you when you're FUCKED. Can't say that I'm shocked, but holy shit.
It's also prescribed (though possibly off label) for bipolar, schizoaffective (not the same as schizophrenic), ADHD, and PTSD, among others. It seems to my non-doctor self that it's what psychs will toss at irredeemable basket cases. Psychiatry is often a "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" kind of field. I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor who prescribed that was just fed up with his bullshit whining and fake illnesses and just gave him that to shut him up.

Since we're on the topic, here's the breakdown of his psych meds:
-Mar-amitriptyline is an antidepressant, but it's not from the usual family of antidepressants (its a tricyclic antidepressant, most common ADs are SSRIs). It's also used for pain, which might be his excuse. Nevermind this part, it's been pointed out the pain relief form is a cream, not a pill. It's definitely to keep him sedated.
-Buproprion is also known as Wellbutrin. It's another antidepressant not in the SSRI family. It's often prescribed to those for whom SSRIs cause sexual problems (aka dead libido). Wonder if he started this one before getting the chop.
-Risperidone, as described above.

It's weird that he's not on any SSRIs. Maybe he tried those first and didn't like the libido-killing and weight-gaining side effects, since he was a coomer and fancied himself a model. Or maybe it interacted with his other medication? I don't know enough on the topic to give a definitive answer.

1643843592195.png

This part of the document mentions tramadol, which can interact in some nasty ways with SSRIs, and cause Serotonin Syndrome, but I don't know if his other psychiatric medications would interact with it as well. He's also on Tylenol 3 which is paracetamol+codeine. Both codeine and tramadol are opiates, but not usually the fun kind. Still it's kinda weird to see them together. Is an opiate addiction saga coming?

I wonder how all of these medications + the rotting unhealing wound between his legs combine with his reported drinkng habits.

Edit to avoid doubleposting: I just realized that because he likes to visit multiple doctors across different hospitals and even different jurisdictions (is that the right term?), the prescribing doctor or nurse may not be aware of all of his medications, which may be why we see some of these odd combinations. If he keeps that up he's definitely gonna end up dead sooner than the diabetes can get to him.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Mar-amitriptyline is an antidepressant, but it's not from the usual family of antidepressants (its a tricyclic antidepressant, most common ADs are SSRIs). It's also used for pain, which might be his excuse.
Amitriptyline is more commonly known by it's brand name, Elavil, and was VERY popular and heavily perscribed to anxious housewives in the 70's and sometimes known as 'mother's other little helper' after Valium. It's closer to tranquilizer then antidepressant.

In it's pain-reducing perscription it's in the form of a topical cream to be rubbed into the skin to treat sore joints, muscles, nerves, all around 'non-specific' pain. If he's taking it in pill form, it AIN'T for pain.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Bupropion is also marketed as a stop smoking aid.
I thought tramadol was a pain killer? I was given it after my last back surgery.
Yes, Tramadol and Tylenol 3 are both painkillers, spefically, opiates. But they're the boring kind. Tramadol is very mild and not efficiently abusable, and Tylenol 3 is formulated in such a way that you would overdose on the paracetamol before getting any kind of fun effects from the codeine.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gliclazide is specifically used to treat type 2 diabetes, not type 1, so it's definitely related to his self-inflicted obesity.
Weird how that one's a modified release pill and the metformin isn't. Is that normal? I'd thought metformin was usually a modified release pill.
It my experience, metformin is almost always perscribed as a dirt-cheap front line medicine for mild to moderate diabeetus in a streight up form, taken twice a day. If the patient needs modifed release meds they usually bake that into the specialized pills or insulin for unfixable fatties. That may be specific to the Canadian medical system though so it would apply to JY but maybe not for 'beetus care programs under Obamacare in the 'states or NHS in the UK.

Atomic Age Animal

Side-eye Genocide
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also it seems his "clitoris" didn't fall out, it's just buried under what I assume are the enormous mounds of fat he calls "labia majora".

Am disappoint. :( The Mystery of Jon-Boy's Missing Clitoris was my favorite cow event of 2021. I even did up some fan art to commemorate it.

Trenchgunner

kiwifarms.net
The whole dilation thing the doctors are admonishing him about sounds fucking horrifying.

I know these people are seriously mentally unwell, but how utterly batshit crazy does one need to be to research this stuff and think ‘yeah, shoving a dildo into an open wound n my taint for the rest of my life sounds totally worth it to become a Real Woman.