Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Yaniv was born in 1987, so he's too young to remember Pursettes...but the Rely brand was in the news when Jonathan brags he was playing with a "Pentium" 486. Yeah, I know he doesn't know what "PENTium means, but maybe his dog or another family member had experience with Rely in 1980 to trigger him. The brand was pulled. For toxic shock syndrome.

A meme of "remember, they named it Rely" would definitely win the Internet.

ETA: Looks like another YT video about Yaniv, it's the 12/26 stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36ffK3mUes

Last edited:

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
But like, is no one going to talk about the fact that JY can wear all the makeup JY wants, but JY's makeup sucks? It looks like JY applied JY's eyeshadow with JY's thumb while having a wank with the other hand. Of all the people I would have approached, or would now approach, in a public bathroom to lend me a quarter for the tampon dispenser, it would not be the person whose manual dexterity and detail vision re: applying colors to their own face is somehow less than that of Timothy Whitbeck.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But like, is no one going to talk about the fact that JY can wear all the makeup JY wants, but JY's makeup sucks? It looks like JY applied JY's eyeshadow with JY's thumb while having a wank with the other hand. Of all the people I would have approached, or would now approach, in a public bathroom to lend me a quarter for the tampon dispenser, it would not be the person whose manual dexterity and detail vision re: applying colors to their own face is somehow less than that of Timothy Whitbeck.
JY's makeup looks as though he applied it with a hammer, like a man.

Because he is a man.

EnkiNikopol

kiwifarms.net
On the upswing, reviled as he is, lots of people follow Linehan. This might be the beginning of the exposure needed.
Linehan has been pissing off transactivists for a good while now. TBH most people who follow him probably already have a whiff about JY. Question is if some print or online publication of some standing would touch that story and dont look like that is happening.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Twitter's doing it. I bet it's The Blob himself, and/or Ogre, running that constant search and immediately spam-reporting anything they find.
What I love is how he can't even bring himself to say that we're stalking him or obsessed with him. He's cutting out the middleman by searching his own name daily because he has nothing better to do.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
As promised, the first step to my project.

https://jonathanyaniv.org/
https://jessicayaniv.org/
Thank you for doing this. No matter how big the differences between radfems, kiwis and trans people are - no person with common sense supports a pedophile. When everyone is being silenced then it's time to find a common ground.

I'm friends with a few terves and sane trans people and will send these links to every single one of them.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
KF and a few other sites popped up before his twitter when I first googled this after hearing about it a few weeks ago

Edit: I should add that I hadn't browsed KF ever from my work computer before today searching for JY Canada Waxing and those were top 4 search results. I normally use data and my personal phone, never hook it to work wifi. Thank god the IT guy here is a total bro so he won't rat me out

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino