Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

oramge cat

kiwifarms.net
Can't say I disagree. I couldn't even be arsed to finish the new 'orbiter' thread I was making for Trevor Dunen.

Yaniv hasn't quite declined as far as Phil/ADF did when his board was retired, he still has court cases coming up but even his recent front page status didn't bring near as much new posts as such things usually do.

The time may not be now, but I think it's close unless there's a new major outrage from Yaniv, which is always possible I guess.
IMO a tranch subforum would be a good replacement for Yaniv's. I know @Null says he doesn't like person boards but the tranch is a whole group of lolcows plus a community watch thread and they're all extremely active. Consolidating them all in one place would be convenient if anything.

The age of Yaniv is over, the age of the Tranch has begun.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMO a tranch subforum would be a good replacement for Yaniv's. I know @Null says he doesn't like person boards but the tranch is a whole group of lolcows plus a community watch thread and they're all extremely active. Consolidating them all in one place would be convenient if anything.

The age of Yaniv is over, the age of the Tranch has begun.
For maximum fun someone could dispatch a crack team of Comandotroons to rescue Yaniv from the throws of Canadian justice. And bring him someplace where he truly belongs….

a Fallout 4 Raider Camp.

oramge cat

kiwifarms.net
For maximum fun someone could dispatch a crack team of Comandotroons to rescue Yaniv from the throws of Canadian justice. And bring him someplace where he truly belongs….

a Fallout 4 Raider Camp.
Does Yanny know of the Tranch? Tranny twitter has to be pretty tight knit, and he's got a bunch of legal bullshit coming to a head. Maybe it's on his radar as an escape route but I doubt he'd settle for a troon gf even if he was desperate (he already is).

It's sad to see old Johnny boy be so dull. He's what brought me to the Farms in the first place to lurk. I was horrified (especially when the neo-vag video came out ::shudder::) and highly amused. I liked to read this thread on bad days for a hearty laugh, shame it's come to this. The Tranch have been my new go to. Hopefully they continue to entertain.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's sad to see old Johnny boy be so dull. He's what brought me to the Farms in the first place to lurk. I was horrified (especially when the neo-vag video came out ::shudder::) and highly amused. I liked to read this thread on bad days for a hearty laugh, shame it's come to this. The Tranch have been my new go to. Hopefully they continue to entertain.
I guess I better get up to date on The Tranch. I recognize the name and I think i know what it is, but that's it. If there's lols to be had, I am all for it. Most of the best cows are currently running dry.

Melkor

No bitches, Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone keeps talking about a video Yaniv posted but I’ve only seen his botched SRS pics 🤔 I’m morbidly curious as to what the video entails but also terrified.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
I guess I better get up to date on The Tranch. I recognize the name and I think i know what it is, but that's it. If there's lols to be had, I am all for it. Most of the best cows are currently running dry.
You're in for a real treat. The Tranch is exceptional. Start with the Gibes thread and the Tranch thread until the plot twist, then there's a third thread involved. (Plot twist: one of the founders (who is/was married to a man) runs off to chase 10/10 borderline they/them snatch.)

But as for the life of the Tranniv forum, yes, there has been a lull in the lulz, but this one is still twitching and I'm not counting him out yet.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
No don't close the thread. What if some shit happens.
They're all probably laying pretty low right now. Mom and Auntie are on a peace bond - get in trouble, go to jail. Johnny also has "keep the peace" conditions on his promise-to-appears for the alarm pull, assault, and chris elston cases. Bet the cops would love an excuse to just toss him into a holding cell until next appearance.

TLDR; Lawyers have probably told them to shut up, and they're listening this time.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
1652442171516.png
BBC article
Watch out jonny Elon is on to you...he will be hunting for paid followers next. Your Twitter days could be numbered.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
They're all probably laying pretty low right now. Mom and Auntie are on a peace bond - get in trouble, go to jail. Johnny also has "keep the peace" conditions on his promise-to-appears for the alarm pull, assault, and chris elston cases. Bet the cops would love an excuse to just toss him into a holding cell until next appearance.

TLDR; Lawyers have probably told them to shut up, and they're listening this time.
yaniv will be his usual mild-mannered, eloquent self once his cases are over. The old crones will let rip again once the year's out.

You can't keep a good man down.

I wasn't suggesting that he wouldn't. I was simply stating that - while the cases are pending - Yanny is under one or more good-behaviour orders. Violating those orders means a visit to the holding cage. Once that threat has passed, I fully expect there will be more milk to be had from the cow.
I was actually agreeing with you.

Last edited:

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
yaniv will be his usual mild-mannered, eloquent self once his cases are over. The old crones will let rip again once the year's out.

You can't keep a good man down.
I wasn't suggesting that he wouldn't. I was simply stating that - while the cases are pending - Yanny is under one or more good-behaviour orders. Violating those orders means a visit to the holding cage. Once that threat has passed, I fully expect there will be more milk to be had from the cow.

Attractive Sexhaver

kiwifarms.net
Being a dangerous sex pest is a young troon's game, and Yaniv simply doesn't have the energy for it after he got spayed. Plus, he has a bunch of legal problems piling up, and his entire goddamn community hates him. From the judges and police, to the local pharmacist and other medical professionals, Yaniv is well known and can no longer feel confident being able to act like a goddamn lunatic and not get caught.

Yaniv's golden age involved trying to molest kids online, using the bchart to extort immigrants, and cosplaying as an activist. None of that is possible any more. Everywhere he goes-- online or irl-- there are people out in front warning potential targets about him. I'm sure he will fuck up again in the future, but he won't have the wiggle room to cause as much drama as he used to. The justice system has fastidiously built a paper trail up to dismantle any defense he might try to mount. Future drama will look like the most recent shenanigans at Miriam's building: a quick flurry of nonsense, then sporadic bursts of court documents as it works its way through the justice system.