Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
It seems courts let in domestic pets (Elston case today)
View attachment 3440553

"One witness said Rexy was genuinely humping Yaniv at one point. When Rexy started to tear up the documents in Yaniv’s backpack, Yaniv bent over, exposing a stained thong and zit-covered ass to the courtroom gallery." MMix link

I don't know what mental image is the worst.
...and it feels like my breakfast just did a barrel roll in my stomach. I don't even want to consider the possible implications of this. Rexy is just a badly trained, hormonal adolescent dog and that's what I'm going with.

Trannythan Trooniv

Johnathan
kiwifarms.net
Late to this but Finally
https://twitter.com/BillboardChris
@BillboardChris

Great news! Jonathan Yaniv pleaded guilty to uttering threats against me, and finally has a criminal record! His lawyer fought to get him yet another conditional discharge, but the judge said that would not be in the public interest, and gave him a suspended sentence.

(PS. he had a full thread on the tweet he made)

So Jon has a criminal record for threats he made against blaire white and Chris but not towards the children he made sexual comments to.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
Some people think he would enjoy jail.

Me, I don't see it.

What does he enjoy in life?

Being a lazy fuck, timbits, CP, fucking around online, and the fires of what he perceives as righteous indignation.

Moreover, he is IRL very socially isolated, whether through natural introversion or because his personality sucks and he doesn't get along with people.

Jail would take all of that away from him except for the righteous indignation, and that seems like the worst quality he could have inside. He's going to be the little bitch who rats out other inmates to the guards and who spends all day ruminating on how the jail has wronged him personally.

He would spend all day raging against an institution that's designed to produce humility and contrition, and he would do it without a single friend.

Give me a rainbow but I think he's going to do time before the year is out. He's got 12 months of probation and more charges waiting. It might be weekend jail or some leaf shit like that, but it's coming.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Some people think he would enjoy jail.

Me, I don't see it.

What does he enjoy in life?

Being a lazy fuck, timbits, CP, fucking around online, and the fires of what he perceives as righteous indignation.

Moreover, he is IRL very socially isolated, whether through natural introversion or because his personality sucks and he doesn't get along with people.

Jail would take all of that away from him except for the righteous indignation, and that seems like the worst quality he could have inside. He's going to be the little bitch who rats out other inmates to the guards and who spends all day ruminating on how the jail has wronged him personally.

He would spend all day raging against an institution that's designed to produce humility and contrition, and he would do it without a single friend.

Give me a rainbow but I think he's going to do time before the year is out. He's got 12 months of probation and more charges waiting. It might be weekend jail or some leaf shit like that, but it's coming.
I think the assault on the senior is what will put him in jail

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldi Nord

kiwifarms.net
Can't stop thinking of this image when looking at Yaniv's face

Attachments

• Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
    Drevil_million_dollars.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 13

SCRAM

"Miss, please put your penis away."
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know when trustedned.com went down? I know had hadn’t posted in years but the site was up a few months ago.
Locked down as far as I can tell.

"This status code tells your domain's registry to reject requests to renew your domain. It is an uncommon status that is usually enacted during legal disputes or when your domain is subject to deletion".
Screenshot_20220715-202047~2.png

Last edited by a moderator: