Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Did he? If so, that's neat.

Although it doesn't really fix the bigger issue, in that if someone doesn't have that trump card, these troons have free reign to bleed your bank account dry, paid for by the Province of British Columbia.
The solution is simple. Everyone in Canada must go trans, then no one will have an unfair advantage over others thanks to their genderbending.

For real, though. It would be fun to watch the shitstorm if a group of feminists decided to change their genders just to make a point. :popcorn:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The solution is simple. Everyone in Canada must go trans, then no one will have an unfair advantage over others thanks to their genderbending.

For real, though. It would be fun to watch the shitstorm if a group of feminists decided to change their genders just to make a point. :popcorn:
Brit radfems have been at this for ages:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5780623/Female-protesters-break-men-lido-leap-pool.html

The UK does at least 2 things well:
Murderous trannies and shitlord terfs

flower hat

kiwifarms.net
Going to take one for the team and order those court documents. I'll organize one post for each with spoilers as best I can, since Jonathan is so keen on getting content related to his...proclivities taken down through the legal system. Good thing the other side of that system is heavy reading for any interested parties for a cheap, cheap $6.

Edit: I have my hands on all the case info now, but formatting it is going to be a bitch and a half, and my computer decided not to allow me to upload my screenshots easily to KF anymore. Expect a lot of plain text. I'll make edits to each post as I go.

Without further ado:

File Number ROB-P-C-1655878 / YANIV, Jonathan v MURANETZ, Phoenix

(June 2016-December 2017)

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 4.18.06 AM.png
ARAZA SOLUTIONS, INC., was named as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
DOE #1, Jane, was named as a third party.
MURANETZ, Phoenix, was named as both a third party and a defendant.
O'HARA, Maggie, was named as a third party and defendant.
OLIVER, William, was named as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
VANCOUVER CIVIC THEATRES, CITY OF VANCOUVER, was listed as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
YANIV, Jonathan, was listed as a claimant.
29 December 2016
document-1.jpg

10 March 2017
document-2.jpg

16 March 2017 (Claim Amount CAD $24,700)
document-3.jpg
document-6.jpg
document-7.jpg
document-8.jpg

27 March 2017
document-9.jpg

April 18 2017
17response1.jpg
17response2.jpg
17response3.jpg
17response4.jpg
17response5.jpg
17response6.jpg

December 19 2017
39ConsentOrder1.jpg
39ConsentOrder2.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.37.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.37.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.38.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.39.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.39.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.40.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.40.29 AM.png

From what I can gather so far, dear old Jonathan volunteered at a theater and tried to sue after performers(?) burned sage onstage. The case ended up getting dismissed, so I'm fairly sure they didn't start a fire or harm anyone. He wanted $25k for this.

I'm still going through documents and updating accordingly.

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

so stinkin cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have my hands on all the case info now, but formatting it is going to be a bitch and a half, and my computer decided not to allow me to upload images to KF anymore. Expect a lot of plain text. I'll make edits to each post as I go.

Without further ado:

File Number ROB-P-C-1655878 / YANIV, Jonathan v MURANETZ, Phoenix

Date File Opened: 08Jun2016

Style of Cause: YANIV, Jonathan v MURANETZ, Phoenix

Level of Court: Provincial

Class of Court: Small Claims

Initiating Document(s): Notice of Claim

ARAZA SOLUTIONS, INC., was named as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
DOE #1, Jane, was named as a third party.
MURANETZ, Phoenix, was named as both a third party and a defendant.
O'HARA, Maggie, was named as a third party and defendant.
OLIVER, William, was named as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
VANCOUVER CIVIC THEATRES, CITY OF VANCOUVER, was listed as a defendant, with Aneka Jiwaji as counsel.
YANIV, Jonathan, was listed as a claimant.
The issue with image loading may be due to DDOS. The images may work just fine in a few minutes.

flower hat

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the info. I edited my post to reflect it but I thought it seemed to be an issue with screenshot size or formatting or something since my saved version of a larger size PDF conversion worked...but it might just be my bad luck/timing. Only the time I spend uploading this shit will tell.

I meant to make this a reply to @Yellow Yam Scam. Oops. Too much time lurking, not enough time posting.

File Number NEW-P-C-16938 / JY KNOWS IT BUSINESS CONSULTING v BARRON, Andrew
(November 2016-May 2017)

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.52.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 3.53.08 AM.png
10 November 2016 (Claim Amount CAD $24,500)
document-4.jpg
document-5.jpg

20 March 2017
23order1.jpg
23order2.jpg

Once again, Jonathan seeks $25k. This time he's going after another party in a former trial of his, claiming that someone lied about him in court. Who would lie to a judge, Jonathan?

I'll update these as I comb through the piles of legal BS and post the other two cases with relevant info soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Going to take one for the team and order those court documents. I'll organize one post for each with spoilers as best I can, since Jonathan is so keen on getting content related to his...proclivities taken down through the legal system. Good thing the other side of that system is heavy reading for any interested parties for a cheap, cheap $6.
Coming through with the goods, good man/cister. It's so obvious he's constantly out for money and doesn't mind flat out making shit up. I was kind of hoping the Pheonix case was him trying to get sexual healing for women, though.

gREEEEEEEEEr

kiwifarms.net
Something interesting I found, he submits all these DMCA notifications under his business name JY Knows It and one DMCA claim he submitted earlier this year is to one of those revenge style websites (link, archive).

View attachment 598292
The copyright claim was for a picture of the woman the blurb is referring to. Since there is no way he has female friends and there is no way he would actually try to protect women from creeps, my money is on him originally submitting this "report" and then wanting to get rid of the evidence for some reason.
So he's claiming under penalty of perjury that he ("JY Knows It Business Consulting") is the authorized agent of the copyright owner, Meagan Suitor?

Because if not... not only is that DMCA takedown notice not valid, it's illegal.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
So he's claiming under penalty of perjury that he ("JY Knows It Business Consulting") is the authorized agent of the copyright owner, Meagan Suitor?

Because if not... not only is that DMCA takedown notice not valid, it's illegal.
The takedown notice does say "on behalf Meagan Suitor" so it's probably okay, assuming she gave permission for her "savior" to do that.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but I'm skeptical of your assumption.

If she authorized him to represent her copyright interests by filing that DMCA takedown, it's probably fine. But if she didn't, he perjured himself.
Yeah, that's just my assumption based on his past actions. Most people don't know what a DMCA takedown is or that it takes 2 minutes to file one, so I can easily imagine him volunteering to help with this "monumental" task and her just agreeing and being grateful for his help. But it's all just guesswork.

archive.li won't work for me, so if someone else could archive it that would be nice.
That's him. archive.li gave me a blank page as well, I guess it's just not compatible with myspace.

I also found this old picture of him on Facebook:
He really used to look like your average skinny boy/overweight guy, how come he's so fucking ugly now?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino