Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

Gustav Schuchardt

TERF war now!
kiwifarms.net
Ok so we're going to get our fair share of lolz from whatever stunt he's trying to pull regarding the pageant, but all I can think about are the other contestants. I really don't want any unsuspecting girl to be subjected to this freak's predatory gaze. This is just so wrong on so many levels (:_(
Things will be different after the TERF Revolution. It will be a new world, pitiless and pure!

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Mike Cimorelli is the brother of these girls in the girl band, right? The one that he bullied hundreds of underage girl fans on through moderating the fan FB page?
That's him! And as I've mentioned somewhere in this thread, Mike used to have some burger place and Yaniv left a recent facebook review that said something like "I can't wait to put Mike's meat in my warm, moist mouth".

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 689458
Flemming Andersen is the founder of this biz and apparently a friend of Jonathan's parents.

Is this the life coaching he was talking about on the GoFundMe? So the guitarist from Korn is involved in this too.

It's like a multi level life coach marketing group.
No, the coaching that's talked about is just a pageant seminar. It looks like zivelmentorship.com is offering a marketing template, i.e. "replace this picture with your best known product here." "Put your other services here" and so forth. But then its faq says: "Return any of our products--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping. "

I'm not sure what exactly you'd return as I have no idea what the product is. Does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason why I'm speculating about this is that l know of a case where a guy turned into a violent pedophile after sustaining a head injury.
Not quite the same thing, but there's a case of a guy who was completely normal, developed a brain tumor and raped his stepdaughter, he got chemo while in the slammer, the tumor went away and he was his old self again. The issue was if was culpable for his actions while he had the tumor. I'm thinking he's a sexual predator who's always been after little girls and has found a way to shield himself from being called out.
EDIT: I think someone sniped me on the last page.

Last edited:

SiccDicc

kiwifarms.net
Not quite the same thing, but there's a case of a guy who was completely normal, developed a brain tumor and raped his stepdaughter, he got chemo while in the slammer, the tumor went away and he was his old self again. The issue was if was culpable for his actions while he had the tumor. I'm thinking he's a sexual predator who's always been after little girls and has found a way to shield himself from being called out.
EDIT: I think someone sniped me on the last page.
I think it was the tumor lowered his inhibitions which made it for him easier to act on a whim. Any desire it sounded like he was willing to give it a shot.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of.

Coffee

kiwifarms.net
$500 goal reached. Now headed for $1000 goal
Link
View attachment 691117
I really can't look at that picture and take this seriously. He has mirrors. We've seen them in photos. He knows damn well what he looks like and there is literally no way he can think he looks like a woman. I just don't understand what's happening. Jonathan Yaniv has finished me, I can't process it, just fucking look at him. How is this happening

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
I really can't look at that picture and take this seriously. He has mirrors. We've seen them in photos. He knows damn well what he looks like and there is literally no way he can think he looks like a woman. I just don't understand what's happening. Jonathan Yaniv has finished me, I can't process it, just fucking look at him. How is this happening
I honestly think he's playing a really cruel joke, gaming the system at the same time, and not only does he know it but he's thrilled because it gets him off as well. He doesn't care how ridiculous he looks. He only cares that he maintains the power to silence anyone who starts talking about it.

Last edited:

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan likes to specifically target immigrants with his legal terrorism. Is it just Indians and East Asians he hates, or is it foreigners in general?
I don't think it's because they're immigrants (although I wouldn't be surprised if he were racist as well, on top of his other charming traits), I think it's because he perceives them as 'weaker' than him. From a financial standpoint and possibly from a social one too. The guy is nothing if not a coward, so he chooses victims that he's sure have less resources than him, lowering the chances that they'll be able to fight back.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I think I heard this argument when "To Catch a Predator" was still mainstream.

Were these guys "true pedophiles" in the sense that they sought out 12-13 year old girls to have sex with, or were they guys that were seeking out anyone to have sex with and simply didn't give a shit that they were 12-13?

Both are terrible, but it's probably important to understand both mindsets in order to combat them both.

Threat Level Midnight

Tactical Procrastinator
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think he's playing a really cruel joke, gaming the system at the same time, and not only does he know it but he's thrilled because it gets him off as well. He doesn't care how ridiculous he looks. He only cares that he maintains the power to silence anyone who starts talking about it.
That makes a scary amount of sense when you think about it. It reminded me of Dennis in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and how he gets sexual gratification from pretending to be someone else and using their identity to do things he wouldn't normally be doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yaniv knew exactly what he was doing, being a creepy degenerate around women and then taking advantage of Canada's laws to protect himself. You've gotta wonder how people like this become the way they are.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The guy is nothing if not a coward, so he chooses victims that he's sure have less resources than him, lowering the chances that they'll be able to fight back.
This is why they need to turn it around and file complaints against him for human rights violations based on the obvious racism of his harassment campaign.

You've gotta wonder how people like this become the way they are.
They're enabled by scum more interested in pushing a deranged social agenda than protecting anyone. In this case, poor immigrants are victimized by some white child molester using the very processes claimed to be for their own protection.

Gustav Schuchardt

TERF war now!
kiwifarms.net
This is why they need to turn it around and file complaints against him for human rights violations based on the obvious racism of his harassment campaign.
I wonder if any of his victims read his thread here? I'm guessing if they're all recent immigrants their English probably isn't up to finding this place, which is a pity.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino