Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering why this thread just reappeared on my twitter...
Link
Archive
View attachment 692541
regarding DMCAs, if you live outside the US you could of course give a false name and/or address
more than once I've given my name as James E. Rustler, with a legitimate address that's actually an industrial site

and if you're a woman you could pretend to be his sister Virginia Rustler, also known as Ginny

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
/raises hand

Isn’t what Jonathan has in his pants officially on public legal, governmental and judicial record and given as sworn testimony is at least 17 or 20 human rights complaints that he himself initiated?
What is in his pants is deeply relevant as to the BCHRT charges he brought. The screenshots indicate women willing to wax him UNTIL he mentions his male genitals.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net
/raises hand

Isn’t what Jonathan has in his pants officially on public legal, governmental and judicial record and given as sworn testimony is at least 17 or 20 human rights complaints that he himself initiated?
Either that or he started litigation with 20 people over a hypothetical pair of hairy woman-balls.

You can't really have Shrodinger's genitalia when there's written records of you extorting brown people because they didn't want to touch your testicles.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Either that or he started litigation with 20 people over a hypothetical pair of hairy woman-balls.

You can't really have Shrodinger's genitalia when there's written records of you extorting brown people because they didn't want to touch your testicles.
Unfortunately there is no 'lmao' emoji so I'm quoting you just to let you know your post and the concept of schrodingers genitalia made me lmao. ?

Last edited:
X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
Another E-Begging site appears to be associated with Cops for Cancer (kind of a misleading name) and the Canadian Cancer Society.

"Sex and gender, for example, are social constructs. So why does society continue to segregate people based on their social constructs and secondary sex characteristics that can be changed? It's wrong, and it needs to stop."

View attachment 693940
Turns out that the only person who donated to him on that link is... himself (under the name "Ms. Jonathan Yaniv" - not a very ladylike name now, is it?).

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
Another E-Begging site appears to be associated with Cops for Cancer (kind of a misleading name) and the Canadian Cancer Society.

"Sex and gender, for example, are social constructs. So why does society continue to segregate people based on their social constructs and secondary sex characteristics that can be changed? It's wrong, and it needs to stop."

View attachment 693940
Jfc, has there ever been a troon capable of writing?

Garbage sentence: "With me competing in the Miss BC pageant, my main focus is preventing discrimination in its heels to show society that we're all human and we need to be accepted and treated equally."

Rewrite: "I am competing in the Miss BC pageant to promote acceptance and equality for all."

I guess if they learned how to edit, they wouldn't look like bad Ms. Doubtfire impersonators.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
It's mind boggling to me that the Canadian government actually took his 400 complaints seriously. Do they investigate these complaints regardless of how absurd they are? They must, because holy fuck, anyone with a brain would realize this dude is trying to force people to touch his hairy wahmen balls.

Did no Canadian official say to JY, "Did you ever consider going to a salon that specializes in waxing testicles?" I need to stop thinking about this, because it's starting to make me angry. Those poor salon workers. They wax fat women's assholes and rank vaginas all day for probably next to no wage, and then they get sued by this freak to top it off. Goddamn Canada, what the fuck.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's mind boggling to me that the Canadian government actually took his 400 complaints seriously. Do they investigate these complaints regardless of how absurd they are? They must, because holy fuck, anyone with a brain would realize this dude is trying to force people to touch his hairy wahmen balls.

Did no Canadian official say to JY, "Did you ever consider going to a salon that specializes in waxing testicles?" I need to stop thinking about this, because it's starting to make me angry. Those poor salon workers. They wax fat women's assholes and rank vaginas all day for probably next to no wage, and then they get sued by this freak to top it off. Goddamn Canada, what the fuck.
I'm going to guess that the normies looking at this case might not suspect that Yaniv was acting out a fetishistic behavior. Some of the women in the makeup group screenshots that were posted here also didn't realize right away that him showcasing dildos prominently in photo backgrounds was a fetish and not an accident. Same with the people he was talking to about tampons. Some of them realized it was all fetish behavior and some didn't. He's been able to mask his penchant for exposing himself because the classic image of a pervert is some dude in a trench coat flashing kids at a park. Troons like Yaniv have been able to cloak their predatory behavior in a mantle of gender acceptance.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess that the normies looking at this case might not suspect that Yaniv was acting out a fetishistic behavior. Some of the women in the makeup group screenshots that were posted here also didn't realize right away that him showcasing dildos prominently in photo backgrounds was a fetish and not an accident. Same with the people he was talking to about tampons. Some of them realized it was all fetish behavior and some didn't. He's been able to mask his penchant for exposing himself because the classic image of a pervert is some dude in a trench coat flashing kids at a park. Troons like Yaniv have been able to cloak their predatory behavior in a mantle of gender acceptance.
I really hope that someone posts his e begging stuff in those groups he preyed upon. It might turn up new info on this creep and create more backlash

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Garbage sentence: "With me competing in the Miss BC pageant, my main focus is preventing discrimination in its heels to show society that we're all human and we need to be accepted and treated equally."

Rewrite: "I am competing in the Miss BC pageant to promote acceptance and equality for all."
Even with the proofreading cleaned up, the statement still makes no sense: Competing in a beauty pageant has nothing to do with "acceptance and equality FOR ALL. let alone showing society that "we're all human."

The scariest transactivists seem to love this argument. In fact, Gamestop Ma'am used the same argument when he got on Albuquerque local news. "We have famblies, and lives, and we're HUUUMAN just like you."

Being human isn't a pass for bad behavior. Nor for that matter is being trans.

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
In case you missed it, here's my favorite line from his rambling, borderline exceptional essay on LGBTQIASPF25 rights (the T stands for Tampon of course), which he naturally is an expert on as a heterosexual man:
Why is it that, as a society, we are way more content seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? - Ms. Jonathan Yaniv
wow

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even with the proofreading cleaned up, the statement still makes no sense: Competing in a beauty pageant has nothing to do with "acceptance and equality FOR ALL. let alone showing society that "we're all human."

The scariest transactivists seem to love this argument. In fact, Gamestop Ma'am used the same argument when he got on Albuquerque local news. "We have famblies, and lives, and we're HUUUMAN just like you."

Being human isn't a pass for bad behavior. Nor for that matter is being trans.
Sounds like another way to say,
"If you don't think I'm beautiful, you're LITERALLY dehumanizing trans people"

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia is purging (as in, not just undoing edits, but obliterating edit history) where Jonathan Yaniv's name is available. "Amanda" is banning people for doing so.

Very interdasting ... ...

this Amanda person has a very masculine username (User:DeltaQuad), but is a beautiful lesbean womyn from Canada!!

Oh look this forum already did some research into Amanda.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188799-Classify-primitive-proletarian-descendant-homosexual-wikipedia-editor-quot-DeltaQuad-quot
https://archive.fo/HLCL7

I can't find the full res image on their page, but I can find this in Google's cache.

Wow all these coincidences

Edit: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Admin_Gallery

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino