Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if any of his victims read his thread here? I'm guessing if they're all recent immigrants their English probably isn't up to finding this place, which is a pity.
I've gotten the impression from her name and what I know about her and her boyfriend's interactions with Yaniv that the one woman known to fight back against him isn't an immigrant. She told him to fuck off. Her boyfriend told him to fuck off. And she got a conservative legal group to help her. I wonder if that experience is another reason why he's now mostly targeting immigrants.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think he's playing a really cruel joke, gaming the system at the same time, and not only does he know it but he's thrilled because it gets him off as well. He doesn't care how ridiculous he looks. He only cares that he maintains the power to silence anyone who starts talking about it.
I can't get over how much his head reminds me of ADF's, like if ADF bathed and didn't have FAS eyes I think him and Yaniv would look like twins.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
/raises hand

Isn’t what Jonathan has in his pants officially on public legal, governmental and judicial record and given as sworn testimony is at least 17 or 20 human rights complaints that he himself initiated?
No because those facts don't exist if anyone who says them is immediately disappeared from existence on Twitter. That's how facts work in troon world.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering why this thread just reappeared on my twitter...
Link
Archive
View attachment 692541
regarding DMCAs, if you live outside the US you could of course give a false name and/or address
more than once I've given my name as James E. Rustler, with a legitimate address that's actually an industrial site

and if you're a woman you could pretend to be his sister Virginia Rustler, also known as Ginny

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
/raises hand

Isn’t what Jonathan has in his pants officially on public legal, governmental and judicial record and given as sworn testimony is at least 17 or 20 human rights complaints that he himself initiated?
What is in his pants is deeply relevant as to the BCHRT charges he brought. The screenshots indicate women willing to wax him UNTIL he mentions his male genitals.

Bani

Freeloading Rabbit Man
kiwifarms.net
/raises hand

Either that or he started litigation with 20 people over a hypothetical pair of hairy woman-balls.

You can't really have Shrodinger's genitalia when there's written records of you extorting brown people because they didn't want to touch your testicles.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Either that or he started litigation with 20 people over a hypothetical pair of hairy woman-balls.

You can't really have Shrodinger's genitalia when there's written records of you extorting brown people because they didn't want to touch your testicles.
Unfortunately there is no 'lmao' emoji so I'm quoting you just to let you know your post and the concept of schrodingers genitalia made me lmao. 🌟

Last edited:

Nice User

A very nice person.
kiwifarms.net
Another E-Begging site appears to be associated with Cops for Cancer (kind of a misleading name) and the Canadian Cancer Society.

"Sex and gender, for example, are social constructs. So why does society continue to segregate people based on their social constructs and secondary sex characteristics that can be changed? It's wrong, and it needs to stop."

View attachment 693940
Turns out that the only person who donated to him on that link is... himself (under the name "Ms. Jonathan Yaniv" - not a very ladylike name now, is it?).

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
Another E-Begging site appears to be associated with Cops for Cancer (kind of a misleading name) and the Canadian Cancer Society.

"Sex and gender, for example, are social constructs. So why does society continue to segregate people based on their social constructs and secondary sex characteristics that can be changed? It's wrong, and it needs to stop."

View attachment 693940
Jfc, has there ever been a troon capable of writing?

Garbage sentence: "With me competing in the Miss BC pageant, my main focus is preventing discrimination in its heels to show society that we're all human and we need to be accepted and treated equally."

Rewrite: "I am competing in the Miss BC pageant to promote acceptance and equality for all."

I guess if they learned how to edit, they wouldn't look like bad Ms. Doubtfire impersonators.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino