Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

Opiophile

kiwifarms.net
It's mind boggling to me that the Canadian government actually took his 400 complaints seriously. Do they investigate these complaints regardless of how absurd they are? They must, because holy fuck, anyone with a brain would realize this dude is trying to force people to touch his hairy wahmen balls.

Did no Canadian official say to JY, "Did you ever consider going to a salon that specializes in waxing testicles?" I need to stop thinking about this, because it's starting to make me angry. Those poor salon workers. They wax fat women's assholes and rank vaginas all day for probably next to no wage, and then they get sued by this freak to top it off. Goddamn Canada, what the fuck.

Questionable Ceviche

kiwifarms.net
It's mind boggling to me that the Canadian government actually took his 400 complaints seriously. Do they investigate these complaints regardless of how absurd they are? They must, because holy fuck, anyone with a brain would realize this dude is trying to force people to touch his hairy wahmen balls.

Did no Canadian official say to JY, "Did you ever consider going to a salon that specializes in waxing testicles?" I need to stop thinking about this, because it's starting to make me angry. Those poor salon workers. They wax fat women's assholes and rank vaginas all day for probably next to no wage, and then they get sued by this freak to top it off. Goddamn Canada, what the fuck.
I'm going to guess that the normies looking at this case might not suspect that Yaniv was acting out a fetishistic behavior. Some of the women in the makeup group screenshots that were posted here also didn't realize right away that him showcasing dildos prominently in photo backgrounds was a fetish and not an accident. Same with the people he was talking to about tampons. Some of them realized it was all fetish behavior and some didn't. He's been able to mask his penchant for exposing himself because the classic image of a pervert is some dude in a trench coat flashing kids at a park. Troons like Yaniv have been able to cloak their predatory behavior in a mantle of gender acceptance.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess that the normies looking at this case might not suspect that Yaniv was acting out a fetishistic behavior. Some of the women in the makeup group screenshots that were posted here also didn't realize right away that him showcasing dildos prominently in photo backgrounds was a fetish and not an accident. Same with the people he was talking to about tampons. Some of them realized it was all fetish behavior and some didn't. He's been able to mask his penchant for exposing himself because the classic image of a pervert is some dude in a trench coat flashing kids at a park. Troons like Yaniv have been able to cloak their predatory behavior in a mantle of gender acceptance.
I really hope that someone posts his e begging stuff in those groups he preyed upon. It might turn up new info on this creep and create more backlash

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Garbage sentence: "With me competing in the Miss BC pageant, my main focus is preventing discrimination in its heels to show society that we're all human and we need to be accepted and treated equally."

Rewrite: "I am competing in the Miss BC pageant to promote acceptance and equality for all."
Even with the proofreading cleaned up, the statement still makes no sense: Competing in a beauty pageant has nothing to do with "acceptance and equality FOR ALL. let alone showing society that "we're all human."

The scariest transactivists seem to love this argument. In fact, Gamestop Ma'am used the same argument when he got on Albuquerque local news. "We have famblies, and lives, and we're HUUUMAN just like you."

Being human isn't a pass for bad behavior. Nor for that matter is being trans.

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
In case you missed it, here's my favorite line from his rambling, borderline exceptional essay on LGBTQIASPF25 rights (the T stands for Tampon of course), which he naturally is an expert on as a heterosexual man:
Why is it that, as a society, we are way more content seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? - Ms. Jonathan Yaniv
wow

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
Even with the proofreading cleaned up, the statement still makes no sense: Competing in a beauty pageant has nothing to do with "acceptance and equality FOR ALL. let alone showing society that "we're all human."

The scariest transactivists seem to love this argument. In fact, Gamestop Ma'am used the same argument when he got on Albuquerque local news. "We have famblies, and lives, and we're HUUUMAN just like you."

Being human isn't a pass for bad behavior. Nor for that matter is being trans.
Sounds like another way to say,
"If you don't think I'm beautiful, you're LITERALLY dehumanizing trans people"

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia is purging (as in, not just undoing edits, but obliterating edit history) where Jonathan Yaniv's name is available. "Amanda" is banning people for doing so.

Very interdasting ... ...

this Amanda person has a very masculine username (User:DeltaQuad), but is a beautiful lesbean womyn from Canada!!

Oh look this forum already did some research into Amanda.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188799-Classify-primitive-proletarian-descendant-homosexual-wikipedia-editor-quot-DeltaQuad-quot
https://archive.fo/HLCL7

I can't find the full res image on their page, but I can find this in Google's cache.

Wow all these coincidences

Edit: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Admin_Gallery

Attachments

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia is purging (as in, not just undoing edits, but obliterating edit history) where Jonathan Yaniv's name is available. "Amanda" is banning people for doing so.

View attachment 694474
View attachment 694471

Very interdasting ... ...

this Amanda person has a very masculine username (User:DeltaQuad), but is a beautiful lesbean womyn from Canada!!

View attachment 694480

Oh look this forum already did some research into Amanda.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188799-Classify-primitive-proletarian-descendant-homosexual-wikipedia-editor-quot-DeltaQuad-quot
https://archive.fo/HLCL7

I can't find the full res image on their page, but I can find this in Google's cache.
View attachment 694484

I've never even heard of Wikipedia obliterating page history before this. The rule is supposedly that if a person has made mention in mainstream sources, that source can be cited in Wikipedia. JY's screenshots made the Economist and half a dozen other sources by the time he went before a public township meeting and was publicly videoed saying he'd personally gotten Meghan Murphy suspended. He has a SF Superior Court lawsuit naming him. He has granted public interviews to the press. (ETA: He's given interviews to the press on these complaints themselves! See https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/02/12/twitter-meghan-murphy-transgender-censorship/)

Now comes yet another trans-identified male with a personality disorder to say, hey rules don't matter when it comes to hate because, why? Because it embarrasses trans people? Because JY is huuuumman?

The embarrassment and discomfort around trans people comes from transactivists using the trans shield to excuse unacceptable behavior, such as musing publicly about inserting objects into 10-year-olds, or filing complaints against beauticians who are conversant with waxing labias but don't have the wax, the skills or the interest in manipulating someone's penis to get not only to their ballsack but also their asscrack, or getting almost 100 people thrown off Twitter for wanting to discuss this, and in some cases, not even naming him.

When a member of any other Western minority group uses their minority status to inflict this kind of unacceptable behavior, they are called out. Jews, Muslims, racial minorities, gay people--literally everyone else.

Paraphrasing from what you've said, @Null, this doesn't happen FOR anyone else. So much for the equality argument.

Last edited:

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I've never even heard of Wikipedia obliterating page history before this. The rule is supposedly that if a person has made mention in mainstream sources, that source can be cited in Wikipedia.
Wikipedia editors get creative with the sources they choose and the way they compose/edit their articles on a number of topics. I can't say more without powerleveling but the censorship is quite widespread on there and if you attempt to edit the wrong article you'll quickly find that those rules are applied arbitrarily.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
If anything, it suggests that troons don't think of ugly women as human beings. They don't want to just be regular normie women, they want to be beauty queens or anime babes.

View attachment 694484

Edit: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Admin_Gallery
TIM Roth

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia editors get creative with the sources they choose and the way they compose/edit their articles on a number of topics. I can't say more without powerleveling but the censorship is quite widespread on there and if you attempt to edit the wrong article you'll quickly find that those rules are applied arbitrarily.
This censorship is recent. Yaniv was mentioned in November and named as early as mid-December. Look at these bullshit reasons: "Pointless naming of individual!" "This isn't Reddit!"

When someone's screenshots become memorialized in the Economist, when that person is outed including in the Spectator USA, when this person goes before a public township bragging about how they got a bonafide blue-tick kicked off Twitter, when this person is named in a lawsuit regarding her that got international pub, when this person gives an interview to one of these "suss RW sources" that's then largely reprinted in Canada's National Post, when mentioning this person's name gets 100s of people kicked off Twitter to the point that an actual TV celebrity privatized his account, and now this person is running publicly for a beauty queen...what does this person suspect?

And further, why is anyone helping him?

I gain comfort in the words of @sperginity, who said back in December that JY is just that type of person who keeps pissing people off until he messes with the wrong person and/or people have had enough. I'm amazed that this day hasn't happened yet.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, don't get me wrong. I see what you're saying and I'm not disagreeing. I was just saying that Wikipedia is no stranger to censorship such as the one you see in the screenshots Null posted. I could list examples of articles people have been attempting to edit for 15 years, no exaggeration. Sorry I didn't make my point clearly, I do realize the JY bullshit is recent.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gain comfort in the words of @sperginity, who said back in December that JY is just that type of person who keeps pissing people off until he messes with the wrong person and/or people have had enough. I'm amazed that this day hasn't happened yet.
:feels:The truth sorta comes out no matter what people try to do to cover it up, like with the schofields or translifeline or the zoosadists. Every single one of them went too far or fucked with the wrong person, it is the eventual end of all social parasites. This is kind of a win-win situation (in the long run) since it won't actually protect yaniv in any real way, AND it is a really egregious example of wikipedia's problems, should anyone need to prove that this type of shit happens.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino