Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
:feels:The truth sorta comes out no matter what people try to do to cover it up, like with the schofields or translifeline or the zoosadists. Every single one of them went too far or fucked with the wrong person, it is the eventual end of all social parasites. This is kind of a win-win situation (in the long run) since it won't actually protect yaniv in any real way, AND it is a really egregious example of wikipedia's problems, should anyone need to prove that this type of shit happens.
I think that might be a bit :optimistic:. I've been watching some of the SJW wikipedia edit wars for a while now and unfortunately the unemployed social leeches always win- because they prioritize information control and have a lot of free time as losers who do almost nothing but wage keyboard wars. I agree with @Damaged Goods on this especially for wikipedia- the same thing happened with Snopes and TvTopes, it's happened with a ton of online wikis and it only gets worse with time. The end fate for social parasites may always be by going too far, but that hasn't and won't stop wikipedia from protecting them. Industry experts, academics and researchers have all been harassed off wikipedia for wrongthink and as the above edit records demonstrate, facts never mean anything as long as history can be scrubbed. When you combine that with Yaniv's friends at twitter, reddit, wordpress, etc, and the general troonery involved in nearly all online censorship, there's a good chance that outside of independently owned info archives like KF that his malfeasance will be memory-holed completely.

Terfette

Literally murdering people. But not literally.
kiwifarms.net
I only hope he wins his crown as BC’s prettiest pedophile potato before he goes down. It would truly put the fuzzy cherry on the top of the whole debacle.
The longer this extravaganza continues the more chance he’ll take others down with him. Hell, nominate him for Miss World.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
My dear TERFs, look upon this interwar Weimar Republic we live in and see that the flow of all human knowledge on the world's premiere free Internet encyclopedia passes through a mentally ill crossdressing Walmart Bagboy.
He went to Nipissing University?
People got together to rename Northeastern University and thrilled to the idea of naming it

NIPISSING

Then students enrolled because they wanted the diploma on the wall behind their desks for their whole working lives to read

NIPISSING

And they wanted to walk around all over the place wearing hoodies that said

NIPISSING

And they wanted to answer that "So where'd you go?" question with

NIPISSING

The official mascot, Louie the Laker:

My tenuous grasp on adultish behavior has been destroyed and I'm lolling nearly to the point of

N I P I S S I N G

QWXXP Surprise!

K1w| F/4r/ms - STAY SAFE!!!
kiwifarms.net
This guy is a exceptional potato, apparently. I'm convinced now the only reason techies are protecting him is because he's paying them- he can afford all sorts of ridiculous shit, so it doesn't really seem out of the realm of possibility. Obviously a lot of his WK are fellow 0% troons, but homeboy has got to be throwing money at them or something.

Questionable Ceviche

kiwifarms.net
This guy is a exceptional potato, apparently. I'm convinced now the only reason techies are protecting him is because he's paying them- he can afford all sorts of ridiculous shit, so it doesn't really seem out of the realm of possibility. Obviously a lot of his WK are fellow 0% troons, but homeboy has got to be throwing money at them or something.
I think it's simpler than that. Yaniv represents a threat to the worldview that they are personally and professionally heavily invested in. Right now these troons are living in a paradise of complete social control. They've parasitized the LGBT community and are erasing women's spaces. It's a structure where you can't tell them no and you can't ask questions without becoming a social outcast, lose your job, whatever. Yaniv's existence as a sexual predator using their own identity and community to seek victims and protect himself threatens their legitimacy as trans women. They're protecting him because it protects them. These men are losers who suddenly became queens, and they're not going to let the truth about Yaniv threaten that.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Well, dudes are apparently paying Ryan (Hailey Heartless) Kreut to fuck them with a literally ball-less dick while wearing a trash bag, so I suppose anything is possible. Even though Yaniv makes Kreut look almost like a real trap.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Trivial pursuit:

When Yaniv-protector DeltaQuad aka Aaron/Amanda Passley made it onto Wikipedia's ArbCom three years ago, Wikiling SJWs danced on the streets of r/WikiInAction (archive):

But then DeltaQuad became inactive on ArbCom (archive).

And this may be why - from User_talk: DeltaQuad (archive) - notice that's still in place on his various Wikipedia pages:

Nonetheless, DeltaQuad remained destined for glory - from User_talk: DeltaQuad (archive):

More congrats followed in that vein, but oopsy:

As far as I can tell, Deb was not run through the wikiwoodchipper after totally murdering DeltaQuad. Amazing, isn't it?

P.S. Gallus Mag rocks on? Is Null hosting her new site?

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Trivial pursuit:

When Yaniv-protector DeltaQuad aka Aaron/Amanda Passley made it onto Wikipedia's ArbCom three years ago, Wikiling SJWs danced on the streets of r/WikiInAction (archive):
View attachment 694748

But then DeltaQuad became inactive on ArbCom (archive).
View attachment 694759

And this may be why - from User_talk: DeltaQuad (archive) - notice that's still in place on his various Wikipedia pages:
View attachment 694774

Nonetheless, DeltaQuad remained destined for glory - from User_talk: DeltaQuad (archive):
View attachment 694750

More congrats followed in that vein, but oopsy:
View attachment 694752

As far as I can tell, Deb was not run through the wikiwoodchipper after totally murdering DeltaQuad. Amazing, isn't it?

P.S. Gallus Mag rocks on? Is Null hosting her new site?
OK, so "Amanda" got his magical ban wand yesterday, and look where he used it. Curious and curiouser.

Gallus is hosted on Dreamhost. It's not 1776 but at least it ain't automattic.

Brillig

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if you ever read the GC Reddit, they want the beauty pageants to just be all troons.
This super bugs me when you think of other troon centrals like Thailand where they have not encroached on women's territory (probably cuz they're gay men rather than AGPs) and have established their own pageants and other events including charities and even TV commercials.

Bani

Freeloading Rabbit Man
kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia is purging (as in, not just undoing edits, but obliterating edit history) where Jonathan Yaniv's name is available. "Amanda" is banning people for doing so.

View attachment 694474
View attachment 694471

Very interdasting ... ...

this Amanda person has a very masculine username (User:DeltaQuad), but is a beautiful lesbean womyn from Canada!!

View attachment 694480

Oh look this forum already did some research into Amanda.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188799-Classify-primitive-proletarian-descendant-homosexual-wikipedia-editor-quot-DeltaQuad-quot
https://archive.fo/HLCL7

I can't find the full res image on their page, but I can find this in Google's cache.
View attachment 694484

Wow all these coincidences

Edit: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Admin_Gallery
So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause unwaxed balls.

Anyway, "Amanda" looks like he's about to ask to speak to the manager. Then go into the bathroom to steal all of the manager's tampons.

This censorship is recent. Yaniv was mentioned in November and named as early as mid-December. Look at these bullshit reasons: "Pointless naming of individual!" "This isn't Reddit!"

When someone's screenshots become memorialized in the Economist, when that person is outed including in the Spectator USA, when this person goes before a public township bragging about how they got a bonafide blue-tick kicked off Twitter, when this person is named in a lawsuit regarding her that got international pub, when this person gives an interview to one of these "suss RW sources" that's then largely reprinted in Canada's National Post, when mentioning this person's name gets 100s of people kicked off Twitter to the point that an actual TV celebrity privatized his account, and now this person is running publicly for a beauty queen...what does this person suspect?

And further, why is anyone helping him?

I gain comfort in the words of @sperginity, who said back in December that JY is just that type of person who keeps pissing people off until he messes with the wrong person and/or people have had enough. I'm amazed that this day hasn't happened yet.
Troons are helping him because his very existence debunks their argument that "no one will abuse trans rights to creep on women!!1!!". If they cover up his misdeeds, they can continue to prop up the narrative that trans rights protections never get exploited by perverts. Pretty ironic that these social justice types will call everyone the dislike pedophiles one moment only to shield actual pedos the next.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
This super bugs me when you think of other troon centrals like Thailand where they have not encroached on women's territory (probably cuz they're gay men rather than AGPs) and have established their own pageants and other events including charities and even TV commercials.
That's changing though. Thai trans are now being housed in women's prisons. Similarly, hijras in India and Pakistan are no longer staying in their lane and are starting to expect to be legally classified as "women". Give a troon an inch...

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause unwaxed balls.

Anyway, "Amanda" looks like he's about to ask to speak to the manager. Then go into the bathroom to steal all of the manager's tampons.

Troons are helping him because his very existence debunks their argument that "no one will abuse trans rights to creep on women!!1!!". If they cover up his misdeeds, they can continue to prop up the narrative that trans rights protections never get exploited by perverts. Pretty ironic that these social justice types will call everyone the dislike pedophiles one moment only to shield actual pedos the next.
They don't largely use "pedo" as a derogratory. They use "HUUUMAN" instead. I'm HUUUMAAN and humans don't deserve hate. Even if they're stealing used tampons out of bathrooms: I'm HUUUMAN, you were done with it already! I talk to little kids on the Internet but nothing like PIV happened, I'm just HUUUMAN. I'm gonna ask all about menstruation because I'M HUUUMAN and just want to fit in with the girls.

If you disagree, you're not merely anti-trans, you're against HUUUUMANITY.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Wikipedia is purging (as in, not just undoing edits, but obliterating edit history) where Jonathan Yaniv's name is available. "Amanda" is banning people for doing so.

View attachment 694474
View attachment 694471

Very interdasting ... ...

this Amanda person has a very masculine username (User:DeltaQuad), but is a beautiful lesbean womyn from Canada!!

View attachment 694480

Oh look this forum already did some research into Amanda.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188799-Classify-primitive-proletarian-descendant-homosexual-wikipedia-editor-quot-DeltaQuad-quot
https://archive.fo/HLCL7

I can't find the full res image on their page, but I can find this in Google's cache.
View attachment 694484

Wow all these coincidences

Edit: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Admin_Gallery
I just had a look at one of the history pages I know had had stuff about Jonathan added.
Tons of links are now greyed out so you cannot even see the version of that page that existed on that day.

I honestly thought that you could always see the history of a page.

Leibowitz

Devious in his Sanity
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino