Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"In the end the Party would announce that men could be women and women could be men, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense."
I wonder if Yaniv's apartment/house number is 101.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gallus is hosted on Dreamhost. It's not 1776 but at least it ain't automattic
I'm not sure if Dreamhost will fold or not. My initial reaction is that they will, because loltechtroons. But they're also like the walmart of web hosts. They're big and don't care if they look trashy.

Either way, Gallus should probably keep regular backups and keep fighting the good fight.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Dreamhost will fold or not.
They will. Their Acceptable Use Policy is vague enough that given sufficient pressure they'll cave like a curb-stomped skull:

Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against DreamHost's network or website, or DreamHost's employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
Get them DDoS'd or a Vordrak threatening their staff, and you're gone. Troons shrieking at their windows will work just as well.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
That is one of the stupidest avatar photos imaginable. "Maybe if I cover my entire face with wigs and stickers, no one will notice I'm a man!" Sure, Johnny. Whatever gets you through the lonely night.
I feel the need to draw what the face actually looks like with that jaw line.
It might exist in nature. but not on humans

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Please do, it is always nice to have choices for which to rotate avatars!

ETA: Not seeing jonathanyaniv.org or jessicayaniv.org in duckduckgo anymore. What's weird is that geth's article (removed from Medium in January) still comes up.

Last edited:

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
He's sucking his cheeks in and covering up his actual jaw with the wig. The camera angle adds to the effect, as any fatty who had a MySpace back in the day knows.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino