Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Yaniv does not exist. She has always been Jessica Yaniv. Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
"In the end the Party would announce that men could be women and women could be men, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense."

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"In the end the Party would announce that men could be women and women could be men, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense."
I wonder if Yaniv's apartment/house number is 101.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gallus is hosted on Dreamhost. It's not 1776 but at least it ain't automattic
I'm not sure if Dreamhost will fold or not. My initial reaction is that they will, because loltechtroons. But they're also like the walmart of web hosts. They're big and don't care if they look trashy.

Either way, Gallus should probably keep regular backups and keep fighting the good fight.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
That's changing though. Thai trans are now being housed in women's prisons. Similarly, hijras in India and Pakistan are no longer staying in their lane and are starting to expect to be legally classified as "women". Give a troon an inch...
Not to nitpick but hijras are not trans. They're intersex in a society that for the most part doesn't have much knowledge of human anatomy. So on one hand they're revered in temples but on the other hand they're regularly beaten in the streets. Keep in mind in India most men think it's their duty to beat women who don't look or act the way they're supposed to. So when hijras demand more legislation it actually is a human rights issue because they can't help the way they look and their safety should be guaranteed regardless. It's totally different from Yaniv and his "human rights" complaints.

FrostedFlakes&PBR

Blue Nun Widemouths
kiwifarms.net
Not to nitpick but hijras are not trans. They're intersex in a society that for the most part doesn't have much knowledge of human anatomy. So on one hand they're revered in temples but on the other hand they're regularly beaten in the streets. Keep in mind in India most men think it's their duty to beat women who don't look or act the way they're supposed to. So when hijras demand more legislation it actually is a human rights issue because they can't help the way they look and their safety should be guaranteed regardless. It's totally different from Yaniv and his "human rights" complaints.
I’m sorry bc I don’t mean to put you on blast or anything but you’ve been misinformed. I don’t mean to turn this into a derailing Hijra-sperg but: this comment implies that hijra are biologically intersexed people who “can’t help the way they look” and therefore need assistance. This is patently untrue. Hijra are absolutely not intersex (at least not the vast, vast majority, at all). And even if 100% of Hijra were intersex (which they are not) the VAST, OVERWHELMING majority of intersex persons don’t look any different from non-intersex people (except for the tiny percentage who have visibly variant PRIMARY sex characteristics- ie, their junk).

The “Hijra” phenomenon is essentially what we in the west would read as lower-than-the-lowest class MTFs who are prostituting. They also beg in the streets and harass people at public events, disrupting weddings/birthdays and waving their (non-intersex) dicks around until people pay them to leave. They have been known to “kidnap” effeminate young boys and turn them out. (I’m putting “kidnap” in quotations bc it’s possible that homophobic families are glad to be rid of their feminine sons.)

In short: Poverty is fucked up and gender-non-conforming people deserve safety and dignity, but Hijra aren’t intersex and they aren’t some magical mystical extra special gender. They’re just troon assholes who pimp out kids.

Damaged Goods

kiwifarms.net
Agree to disagree. It's been talked about extensively somewhere, can't remember if it was this thread. The consensus was that a lot of MtF's in India didn't want to be associated with hijras because they are (or at least were historically) biologically different from, well, biological males who want a female body. Some hijras want to be part of the trans community and others want nothing to do with it. When the Indian government legally recognized a third gender that's what the biggest part of the controversy was about.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Agree to disagree. It's been talked about extensively somewhere, can't remember if it was this thread. The consensus was that a lot of MtF's in India didn't want to be associated with hijras because they are (or at least were historically) biologically different from, well, biological males who want a female body. Some hijras want to be part of the trans community and others want nothing to do with it. When the Indian government legally recognized a third gender that's what the biggest part of the controversy was about.
I know there was a popular documentary on Hijras a while back that heavily pushed the intersex/non-gendercomforming idea but apparently a rebuttal was made by some Indian academics who said pretty much what @FrostedFlakes&PBR said- they're generally an annoyance as beggars who regularly disrupt public anything and take in young kids either through kidnapping or from parents who want to get rid of effeminate sons. The young ones are often prostituted out for money and feminized into adult Hijras. It's all pretty sick but the issue of parents wanting to be rid of effeminate sons is a very old one and crosses a lot of cultures. In eastern asia, they were usually sold into itinerant performing bands, in europe it was often to monasteries or gypsies, etc.

Damaged Goods

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, that part is sickening and they often don't even deny it. As for them being disruptive in public, that's not uncommon for "regular" beggars either. They don't shy away from getting in your face if you refuse to give them money, they will grab you or straight up snatch stuff from your hands. It doesn't make it right of course, but I do maintain that there's a difference between hijras and MtF's. Imo there's a lot of nuance that could be discussed here but I don't want to go off topic.

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Dreamhost will fold or not.
They will. Their Acceptable Use Policy is vague enough that given sufficient pressure they'll cave like a curb-stomped skull:

Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against DreamHost's network or website, or DreamHost's employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS).
Get them DDoS'd or a Vordrak threatening their staff, and you're gone. Troons shrieking at their windows will work just as well.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino