Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes that he is some terf conspiracy to prove how stupid current equality laws and if he is then the troons are playing right into their hands. Has any prolific troon came out and spoke against what he is doing? This whole unspoken policy of never throwing another self identified troon under the bus is dangerous and will kill people's trust in trans people in the long run.
The only people complaining about this so far are terfs. Morgane Oger is the only trans person I've seen talking about Jonathan Yaniv and they're being really wishy washy.
morgane_jessica_yaniv.png

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Chess...references are intentional
JY:

One night in Troonland
Makes the fake girl humble
So hard to try to act
acceptably

One night in Troonland
and the tough girls tumble
Can't manage creeping
imperceptibly

I can feel a lawsuit coming up on me.

Troonland
Nonjudgmental setting
and the city don't know that the city is getting
The creme de la creme of the perv world
In a show with everything but
Gary Glitter.

Time flies, doesn't seem a minute
Since the college dorm girls' restroom
had the voyeurs in it
All change, don't you know that when you
Look at troon perversions,
it's no ordinary menu

It's tampons
Or pubescent girls
Or peeping
Or ... or this scheme!

One night in Troonland
and the world's your oyster!
Girls wax your balls
and then the crack is free!

You'll make complaints
with every local shyster
And if you're lucky,
Then he'll waive his fee!

I can feel my hard-on through my lace panties.

Never refer to me as mister
Or I'll own your place of business, sister

Spa Workers:
It's a drag, it's a bore, it's really such a pity
That we stand up for our rights
instead of playing with your clitty.

JY:
Whaddya mean? You've seen one filthy,
polluted, stinking ditch...

Spa Workers:

T-girls, please just relax
There's a salon down the street to do your wax.

JY:

Get fucked!
Keep my name on the lowdown.
Your ass is mine
if you use the wrong pronoun.

I get my kicks from under-age-nines, sunshine.

Last edited:

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap. This is kind of big. Editing content without the content owner's permission? Is that even legal? I've never heard of such a thing, except for when reddit's CEO spez edited someone's comment as a joke, which resulted in a website wide meltdown.
people are trying to signal boost this story to tech news websites for exactly that reason.

NGL, I'm a little mad on the internet about this fucker's censorship campaign actually working. I really, really want to know what other troon deviants at WP and twitter are assisting him. I want to know the connection.

Some people have conjectured that there's a non disclosure clause in his human rights tribunal case, but GID, gallus, 4thwavenow, and WordPress are all American entities, so I don't believe it. I also don't think that the deadnaming policies are a coincidence. If it were just obeying a court order about secrecy they wouldn't suspend everyone for dead naming of misgendering or whatever.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY:

One night in Troonland
So hard to try to act
acceptably

One night in Troonland
Can't manage creeping
imperceptibly

Troonland
Nonjudgmental setting
Gary Glitter.

had the voyeurs in it
it's no ordinary menu

It's tampons
Or pubescent girls
Or peeping
Or ... or this scheme!

One night in Troonland
Girls wax your balls

You'll make complaints
with every local shyster
And if you're lucky,

Spa Workers:

JY:

Spa Workers:

JY:

Get fucked!
Your ass is mine

I get my kicks from under-nines, sunshine.
Holy fuck....
JY:

One night in Troonland
So hard to try to act
acceptably

One night in Troonland
Can't manage creeping
imperceptibly

Troonland
Nonjudgmental setting
Gary Glitter.

had the voyeurs in it
it's no ordinary menu

It's tampons
Or pubescent girls
Or peeping
Or ... or this scheme!

One night in Troonland
Girls wax your balls

You'll make complaints
with every local shyster
And if you're lucky,

Spa Workers:

JY:

Spa Workers:

JY:

Get fucked!
Your ass is mine

JY:

One night in Troonland
So hard to try to act
acceptably

One night in Troonland
Can't manage creeping
imperceptibly

Troonland
Nonjudgmental setting
Gary Glitter.

had the voyeurs in it
it's no ordinary menu

It's tampons
Or pubescent girls
Or peeping
Or ... or this scheme!

One night in Troonland
Girls wax your balls

You'll make complaints
with every local shyster
And if you're lucky,

Spa Workers:

JY:

Spa Workers:

JY:

Get fucked!
Your ass is mine

I know troon so well

(Fucking excellent. You did that in seconds. My hat is off)

Sorry I fucked the quote thing

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
It's been fucking crickets regarding Yaniv from Trans activists that I can see. They're too busy rejoicing that they can get every woman they've ever dreamed of banned for wrong speak.

As for GIW being somewhat back up- maybe lawyers make the difference? Brennan is a lawyer and WoLF probably has a lawyer. I always got the feeling Gallus Mag ( GenderTrender) was a lone wolf with a passion project.

As for Yaniv being the hill Twitter dies on, I've heard Twitter has a few trannies working in the upper echelons. One recently convicted for raping his- I mean "her"- wife (what a surprise!).

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been fucking crickets regarding Yaniv from Trans activists that I can see. They're too busy rejoicing that they can get every woman they've ever dreamed of banned for wrong speak.

As for GIW being somewhat back up- maybe lawyers make the difference? Brennan is a lawyer and WoLF probably has a lawyer. I always got the feeling Gallus Mag ( GenderTrender) was a lone wolf with a passion project.

As for Yaniv being the hill Twitter dies on, I've heard Twitter has a few trannies working in the upper echelons. One recently convicted for raping his- I mean "her"- wife (what a surprise!).
This is what intersectioniality means. Feminists + kiwis= btfo troons. BOOM! Intersection that, trannies!

Edit: : I've misrepresented intersectional feminists. They love trannies..my bad

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I think people should make sure that Twitter and Wordpress are acting consistently with their new censorious policies. We should be reporting every tweet and wp blog that "deadnames" Bruce Jenner, and every other famous trans/queer/fluid personality. There are masses of them nowadays.

There are a growing number of detransitioners and desistors who said they were trans and now say they are not. This new rule applies to them also but which is their 'forbidden name' - their original and now current name or their temporarily trans name?

Shit, these fragile flowers now are like Lord Voldemort, er I mean Tom Riddle, no I mean he-who-shall-not-be-named.
Not to mention, If they redacted Jonathan Yaniv's name just because he says it's his former name even though it clearly isn't, doesn't that mean we can all pretty much remove any name we want from Wordpress by calling it deadnaming? Dear Wordpress team, my name is Danielle Trump, formerly known as Donald Trump...

Some people have conjectured that there's a non disclosure clause in his human rights tribunal case, but GID, gallus, 4thwavenow, and WordPress are all American entities, so I don't believe it. I also don't think that the deadnaming policies are a coincidence. If it were just obeying a court order about secrecy they wouldn't suspend everyone for dead naming of misgendering or whatever.
Exactly. The Canadian Human Rights tribunal isn't even a real court, so why would an American company give a shit about what they say? They have no jurisdiction there. It's possible he hired some lawyers to threaten them, I guess.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
I think people should make sure that Twitter and Wordpress are acting consistently with their new censorious policies. We should be reporting every tweet and wp blog that "deadnames" Bruce Jenner, and every other famous trans/queer/fluid personality. There are masses of them nowadays.

There are a growing number of detransitioners and desistors who said they were trans and now say they are not. This new rule applies to them also but which is their 'forbidden name' - their original and now current name or their temporarily trans name?

Shit, these fragile flowers now are like Lord Voldemort, er I mean Tom Riddle, no I mean he-who-shall-not-be-named.
Well, this just happened earlier today.
Twitter suspended an account of a trans woman, who called HERSELF a male. (and implied all other trans women are also male, which is factually correct)
https://twitter.com/FionneOrlander/status/1067445161230299138
Fionne Orlander on Twitter   tw suspended male.png

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
So now, saying things that were considered progressive thought 10 years ago, like "trans women are male, but their gender identity as woman doesn't have to do with that biological reality," are bannable offenses. I'm not sure how many people Twitter thinks it'll have left on its platform if this is the mandated level of woke.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he shares an address with the Morgane Oger Foundation. But it's just a PO Box so probably coincidence.

I'm trying to find his personal address, he went to Semiahmoo Secondary School, which is in South Surrey and his FourSquare (archive) shows him in South Surrey/White Rock.

Edit:
6264 greenside dr w
Surrey
British Columbia
V3S5M8
Phone: +1.7782788933
Are you sure? Whitepages says some dude named M R Henderson lives there.
whitepages.png

• Informative
Reactions: ConSluttant

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
That was the guy who got Gender Trender's admin shutout of Wordpress back in 2013 or 2014, for several weeks. It was purely as a punishment for writing about Dana McCallum's rape trial. Even 5 years ago a Twitter trans dude could get Wordpress to screw over a Wordpress customer for stepping on the wrong toes.

Fangsofjeff

kiwifarms.net
Trusted nerd also somewhat recently reviewed some sex toys. Here is the archive link:

http://archive.li/gx84p

The original article:

https://trustednerd.com/2018/08/12/sex-toys-galore-summer-2018-review/

And some choice quotes:
"Not only does this vibe looks sexy, it feels sexy. I put this in my purse and whip it out when ever I need some vaginal stimulation in the middle of the day in a private place. It’s small, discreet and full of power. I just wish it was easier to insert."
"It’s an anal vibrator, but can also be used in your tight little wet pussy. "
"I fucking love this clit stimulator! Gets my clitoris going like crazy, I literally fell in love with this product as soon as I saw it and started using it. This bad boy is by Inmi, and I can’t get enough of it. Just typing about it wants me to whip this bad boy out and start using it, I get wet just thinking about it. You can also insert the other end in your pussy for amazing stimulation."
You forgot "This bad boy will make you cum so much that you will be screaming Donald Trump’s name over and over " and "The Thunder Bullet can make your pussy growl like thunder".

What the fuck kind of vagina growls like thunder? He must've been confusing farts for lustful sounds. :thinking:

Last edited:

Nutty Spunk Gibbon

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino