Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

lamp shade

What in the 2002 J. Lo fuck is this?
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is who was JY calling for these prices? Great clips is like $20.

The laugh killed me.
Yeah, I don’t think implying someone only has a $10 haircut is the best way to sway them. Anyone who actually cared about the issue would reference real numbers, not just try to give exaggerated numbers for support.

The dismissal was gold.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that wig was the same that Jon wore to impress Charlotte a few pages back--dark roots, long blonde hair. Gosh, real life without filters and angles is alarming.

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
"Women don't have the choice of whether to menstruate or not."

Tsk tsk, Jonathan. Women are NOT the only humans to menstruate. How very dare you!

I'm guessing JY was too busy fapping at visions of free tampons to pretend he's a trans activist. Who knows how many FTM and nonbinary, etc he literally word murdered with that sentence.

Also women can choose whether they menstruate or not as the Pill and IUDs can temporarily stop menstruation.

X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
Tonight's presentation. Sorry for the audio my mic sucks and Jonathan's mouth breathing didn't help.
He's gone full wig and is really cutting it up with the council members.
View attachment 758033
That wig is fucking awful. If you can't grow hair then you should probably invest in a decent wig. A $10 wig is not going to cut it if you're going to wear it every day.

Dilligaff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also women can choose whether they menstruate or not as the Pill and IUDs can temporarily stop menstruation.
This is kind of true about the pill as it is considered a treatment sometimes for especially painful periods: the placebo pills are skipped and you just never stop. Source: a gynecologist. However, whether it's 100% safe is something different. Some women flat out can't take the pill because it's detrimental to them in some way or maybe they can't afford it - so it is not an option for every woman.

I don't know anything about IUD's but I suspect not every woman can use one of those either regardless.

We're just not one-solution-fits-all in any possible way.

Edit: a word

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
That wig is fucking awful. If you can't grow hair then you should probably invest in a decent wig. A $10 wig is not going to cut it if you're going to wear it every day.
Jonathan's been listening to fashion advice, be it within his transmaiden coterie or from here, and has concluded that he more he "tries," the more his efforts are somewhat real. That's not even the point. The point is that he's a pedo regardless of how he plays dress-up--and everyone associated with him publicly is running. We've seen what Oger has said, and Oger unlike JY has actual power. Flemming Andersen's not go-funding another contribution. Ashley Dias, she basta-ed on out of there after the Bollyx fundraiser collapsed. Even his mom won't come out to support him.

What he's left with are a bunch of MLM Trekkies, all of whom can only interact on the "OMG I love your skin where did you get your product you should try mine" fake marketing level. He has no real friends, and experiences no insight as to why.

This is kind of true about the pill as it is considered a treatment sometimes for especially painful periods: the placebo pills are skipped and you just never stop. Source: a gynecologist. However, whether it's 100% safe is something different. Some women flat out can't take the pill because it's detrimental to them in some way or maybe they can't afford it - so it is not an option for every woman.

I don't know anything about IUD's but I suspect not every woman can use one of those either regardless.

It's theoretically true that you can stop periods, but it's not a smooth process. It could show up but be less of an event one month, then disappear, and then you're taking pregnancy tests. It becomes a moot point at menopause, a univerally woman experience that unsurprisingly troons don't incorporate into their fantasy.

Dilligaff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's theoretically true that you can stop periods, but it's not a smooth process. It could show up but be less of an event one month, then disappear, and then you're taking pregnancy tests. It becomes a moot point at menopause, a univerally woman experience that unsurprisingly troons don't incorporate into their fantasy.
Can you imagine Jonathan (or any other troon) fanning himself going "oh I have hot flashes!" Me either. Or maybe they'll start now that we've mentioned it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine Jonathan (or any other troon) fanning himself going "oh I have hot flashes!" Me either. Or maybe they'll start now that we've mentioned it.
Someone brought that up in one of the Reddit troon forums, and the response was "why would I want that?"

Indeed. And troons unlike women actually get HRT even as the evidence is there that they too will drop dead of heart disease. Yeah. The only ones who get to even have that option are men who insist they are women.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net

Perhaps I was too general in my statement. Even with contraception, there isn't an off and on switch for periods and they affect people in different ways. I have an IUD and thank fuck I don't get my monthly any more.

FYI- The 'placebo pills' in the Pill induce withdrawal bleeding rather than a period.

Anyway here is an on point ad from good ole NZ to redeem myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bf95DdghZ0

Big brother Jonathan is watching you :unholy:
View attachment 758740
What a bitch! ;p

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
I just love the fact that McDonalds is included on conversation about waxing Jonathan's balls.
View attachment 757723

Also, I'm still looking for a link to live stream tonight's Langely Town Council Meeting.
Yaniv tweeted "There's the human rights code. I suggest reading it. Denial of service to a trans person (or any protected group), on that specific basis is discrimination and as such, prohibited."

That reads as if Jonny must have copy-pasted it straight from his buddy Morane Oger. Yaniv is learning so much from his close ally and mentor!

Capsaicin Addict

Spooky skeleton heat!
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv tweeted "There's the human rights code. I suggest reading it. Denial of service to a trans person (or any protected group), on that specific basis is discrimination and as such, prohibited."

That reads as if Jonny must have copy-pasted it straight from his buddy Morane Oger. Yaniv is learning so much from his close ally and mentor!
How about if he's denied service because he's a fucking creeper?

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net

Is this true even for services that aren't advertised? He asked a groin wax and we know a specific tecnique is required for waxing male parts, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences. So I suppose that if the beauticians didn't know it, they didn't advertise it on their sites. They publicized a generic "women brazilians" because no male would be so stupid to ask for that. But Jonathan isn't normal. That makes me wonder, if somebody in Canada asks a provider a service the provider didn't advertise (because they don't offer it) and they're denied it, the wannabe client can refer to HR and they take him seriously? Is this real life?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Is this true even for services that aren't advertised? He asked a groin wax and we know a specific tecnique is required for waxing male parts, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences. So I suppose that if the beauticians didn't know it, they didn't advertise it on their sites. They publicized a generic "women brazilians" because no male would be so stupid to ask for that. But Jonathan isn't normal. That makes me wonder, if somebody in Canada asks a provider a service the provider didn't advertise (because they don't offer it) and they're denied it, the wannabe client can refer to HR and they take him seriously? Is this real life?
The whole thing might have been avoided if the universal standard was "vulval waxes" and "back, crack and sac waxes" instead of women's and men's. It's not like that'd be as easy to market though.

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
The whole thing might have been avoided if the universal standard was "vulval waxes" and "back, crack and sac waxes" instead of women's and men's. It's not like that'd be as easy to market though.
It's a nice thought... but I think the western world, well at least Canada for sure, is far far beyond semantics. "No no, you are confused... my vulva are right here [points to scrotum]. Get to work before I burn down everything you have worked your entire adult life to achieve... ya know, in the name of inclusion and human rights."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino