Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Antique Rice

kiwifarms.net
It's a nice thought... but I think the western world, well at least Canada for sure, is far far beyond semantics. "No no, you are confused... my vulva are right here [points to scrotum]. Get to work before I burn down everything you have worked your entire adult life to achieve... ya know, in the name of inclusion and human rights."
If trans women see nothing wrong with calling their dick a clit and their butthole their pussy, I have no doubts they'd try something like that.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Some time ago when JY was just starting their suefest they posted a fb photo of a wax burned arm and why they’ll never go back to that salon again.

And yet you wanted to let women without training go near your ballsack with that same wax.

Fucking moron.
How are things in the FB FriendZone? I mean, CBC supposedly canceled on JY, a TOL councilman pretty much shut him down, even Oger posted his latest suicide note. Is he saying he's gonna kill himself, no really this time?

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
If trans women see nothing wrong with calling their dick a clit and their butthole their pussy, I have no doubts they'd try something like that.
I suppose MTFs could agrue their period is cum/fecal matter/ blood from bouts of buttsex and a prolapsed anus.

I could agree with JY about pads etc in restrooms if he were advocating for FTM trannies who use the male restroom- but I would have thought those on ridiculous amounts of testosterone would have had their ovaries so shrivelled that they were incapable of bleeding and those who still bleed would have the sense to be prepared (although as a WOMAN I know it can catch you off guard)

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I suppose MTFs could agrue their period is cum/fecal matter/ blood from bouts of buttsex and a prolapsed anus.

I could agree with JY about pads etc in restrooms if he were advocating for FTM trannies who use the male restroom- but I would have thought those on ridiculous amounts of testosterone would have had their ovaries so shrivelled that they were incapable of bleeding and those who still bleed would have the sense to be prepared (although as a WOMAN I know it can catch you off guard)
Most FTMs use the women's. A lot are "transitioning" from being butch lesbians so that they can be...butch lesbians and feel more comfy about it. Them saying they're men, though, has ruffled their terve partners' feathers enough so that more are going the "nonbinary" route. JY the self-declared "lesbian" would never know this, nor does he care. He's busy sucking Justin's dick while cooing to his MLM transmaidens.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Okay this should be the link for the live steam of tonight's council meeting. http://tol.ca.granicus.com/mediaplayer.php?event_id=c9e97879-c703-4870-a07d-088b98f8dca4
Updated link

It starts at 7pm Vancouver time. Jonathan should be up fairly soon after.

Tonight's presentation. Sorry for the audio my mic sucks and Jonathan's mouth breathing didn't help.
He's gone full wig and is really cutting it up with the council members.
View attachment 758033
Did he seriously mansplain the pink-tax to the council? Also, dude to the left of him - is he checking out Johnny-boy's fat ass?

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's theoretically true that you can stop periods, but it's not a smooth process. It could show up but be less of an event one month, then disappear, and then you're taking pregnancy tests. It becomes a moot point at menopause, a universally woman experience that unsurprisingly troons don't incorporate into their fantasy.
In a way, post-op trans women are like menopausal women.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
How are things in the FB FriendZone? I mean, CBC supposedly canceled on JY, a TOL councilman pretty much shut him down, even Oger posted his latest suicide note. Is he saying he's gonna kill himself, no really this time?
Funny you should ask Jy is currently living their best life and clearly not trying to kill themselves today.

22E2A569-6659-4A38-BA51-0B298F7E89B9.jpeg
B8782B18-4B51-45C3-8BFE-D588B72C23C3.jpeg

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net

Didn't Jonny claim his ball sweat was his "period"?

And lots of troons claim to have "periods", which were presumably IBS symptoms. They categorically cannot have periods since they don't have a uterus or hormonal cycle.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should ask Jy is currently living their best life and clearly not trying to kill themselves today.

View attachment 759342View attachment 759343
What is it with troons and wearing wigs too far forwards, like a winter hat? We know he's trying to make up for a thinning hairline, but no male outside of cro-magnon man has ever had their hairline that far forward on their forehead.

He's gonna do a Tim Whitbeck at this rate, and need eyeholes cut into the front of the wig so he can see.

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful it's scary. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I like how at the end he tries to hijack the council meeting, and a councilman tells him he's just "there to present." Watch JY try to drag TOL before the BCHRT on this.
It looked like JY wanted any kind of feedback from the council that could be later used against it if it doesn't act in JY's favor. Hats off to the council for being smart enough not to get sucked into JY's antics. As the saying goes: sometimes the best way to win the game is not to play it. One wonders if any council members cringe when JY wants to address them regarding low or no-priority items.

Also, this seems to further the idea that JY, like many troons, considers sexual orientation or identity as little more than something with which to try to provoke confrontations. JY behaves like someone that's too eager to start fights and then hide behind the law, the BCHRT, or online backchannels to get action taken against the very same people that got baited into the confrontation.

(Edits for spelling & clarity)

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some time ago when JY was just starting their suefest they posted a fb photo of a wax burned arm and why they’ll never go back to that salon again.

And yet you wanted to let women without training go near your ballsack with that same wax.

Fucking moron.
I have some doubts that he intended to get ball waxed at all. More likely, at least in my perspective, is that he was simply looking for a way to gain oppressed tranny status by intentionally causing trouble for those salons.

lamp shade

What in the 2002 J. Lo fuck is this?
kiwifarms.net
I have some doubts that he intended to get ball waxed at all. More likely, at least in my perspective, is that he was simply looking for a way to gain oppressed tranny status by intentionally causing trouble for those salons.
Absolutely. Jonathan’s whole thing is forcing himself on girls/women and into women’s spaces and abusing the law so they can’t do anything about it. It’s a pretty fucked up society when both men AND men pretending to be women get priority over women.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wanted to get waxed (i.e. he wanted to force women to handle his genitals), to advance the angle you suggest, and to try to make a quick buck, all at the same time.

That's quite obviously the case since he reached out to about 20 different waxers and continued to harass and file complaints against those that refused him even though a few said yes (and he did in fact go through with the waxing).

It seems that it started out as more of a scam (he was extorting the businesses and offering to withdraw the complaints if they paid him) and then only once he got outed by the internet he went full on woke "activist" to try to cover his ass and justify his actions.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino