Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks. No wonder his photosession prints cost $3,300. Every single one requires half a day of Photoshop. Incidentally, JY is bitching about having to pay an Adobe subscription on Twitter. He gets dumber every day.

Also, I like how Jonathan just fucking doxed his best friend Justin to the Internet. He did the same thing to his mom.

An astute observer some pages back remarked that everything JY touches turns to shit the longer he spins out. He's like social Ebola.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks. No wonder his photosession prints cost $3,300. Every single one requires half a day of Photoshop. Incidentally, JY is bitching about having to pay an Adobe subscription on Twitter. He gets dumber every day.

Also, I like how Jonathan just fucking doxed his best friend Justin to the Internet. He did the same thing to his mom.

An astute observer some pages back remarked that everything JY touches turns to shit the longer he spins out. He's like social Ebola.
@2nd_time_user you have an admirer.
A92FB1A5-33DA-474A-AF57-84BE42650AC2.jpeg

Jonathan, you have a forum here. Talk to us.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks
I'm not saying he's not fat or getting fatter but if you're going off the pics on the previous page, I think he looks grotesquely bigger because of his "boobs". Big(ger) breasts can make you look heavier even if you're petite. In order to create a bosom that's relatively proportionate to his gut he's giving himself an enormous rack, which makes him appear even more obese than he already is.

That said, I don't believe for a second he's losing weight, least of all a ton of it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
[QU
@2nd_time_user you have an admirer.
View attachment 759609

Jonathan, you have a forum here. Talk to us.
Well, OK then Jonathan, since you brought it up: That selfie you took in the women's vs now clearly shows that paunch has grown. As has your chin growth. You can take metamucil or exlax rewrapped in a MLM diet cleanse all you want, but no matter how much you're shitting, you're clearly eating more. And shitting while and where you're eating. Your poor fucking dog.

ETA: Do we have archives/screenshots of his latest Tweets?

Last edited:

tuscangarder

Tit
kiwifarms.net
Gender fair pricing doesn't apply to hair stylists. Mostly because stylists charge a fee on their artistic worth. For example: stylist Oribe charges $400+ for a cut. The more famous the artist, the more they can charge. It would be like suggesting a famous pop star needs to charge the same for his concert as the local folk guitar singer in a coffee shop.

The fair pricing argument is when a company takes something like a razor, changes the color from black to pink and charges $4 more for the exact same thing. Hence the title 'pink tax'.

It's the same thing with the gender discrimination thing with the Brazilian Wax that has already been argued here. Male and female genital areas are very different. They require different types of wax and training. A woman who is trained to wax female genitalia may not be qualified for male. For health and insurance purposes she should say no. There are plenty of waxes who advertise to male clients, but JY didn't go to them. It is no different than a female body waxer who doesn't do genitalia of any kind. You can't force someone to do something they don't advertise.

It would be like going to a Urologist and demanding they perform a pap smear.
I googled multiple Canadian hair salons and I guess gender based pricing is actually a thing up there. Multiple salons even said we charge the same for all genders, so I assume that it is wide spread. In the USA this is unheard of. Pink tax analogy would work in this scenario. They charge more only because of the person's gender.

hurr.png

Last edited:

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
I googled multiple Canadian hair salons and I guess gender based pricing is actually a thing up there. Multiple salons even said we charge the same for all genders, so I assume that it is wide spread. In the USA this is unheard of. Pink tax analogy would work in this scenario. They charge more only because of the person's gender.

View attachment 759691
Women typically / traditionally have more hair and are more concerned with how it looks. I mean sure, faggots / metrosexuals, but most men just want to get it and get out and don't have flowing locks past their shoulders. A woman's haircut is probably a more labor intense experience on average.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan,

Hi. Hello. Question:

As a woman I don't experience dysphoria, so tell me if I'm misunderstanding, but I thought that because rolling around in dick cheese-covered menstrual products isn't something women do, wouldn't that give you severe dysphoria?

Looking forward to your keen insights on this issue, as a transgendered man.
How dare you misgender poor Jessica: Trans men are MEN (with vaginas), just as transwomen are WOMEN (with penises, but jy calls his a vagina).

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I have some time today.

Since we know JY is here, kindly explain yourself. You saw first hand what an untrained person can do to your skin with wax but you wanted to FORCE women to do this to your balls.

BCB878BF-269C-48FF-BE98-501A3EF0F613.jpeg
FD34C75B-B8C9-4449-A13C-18865519174E.png
7F1A80FF-2E45-4AC1-A19E-A3FC70B1E2BC.png
D1B98ECD-8CC3-4595-888F-6CFAED5EE576.jpeg

Oh... then you removed the evidence. It’s okay though. I found it.

C97E30BD-985B-455F-88F1-69E1F73C70D1.jpeg

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Look at the date, Six. JY had already filed the 16 lolcomplaints by then. It's too bad Poyer's lawyers might not have seen this piece of proof in September, but that case and the others are still live.
You're right, but this was right around the time JY started buddying up with Oger. Once JY withdrew the complaint against Poyer, wasn't there a petition to reopen it shortly after? I suspect someone told JY to start stripping evidence from their FB page. We'll keep it here for safekeeping.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino