Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I suppose MTFs could agrue their period is cum/fecal matter/ blood from bouts of buttsex and a prolapsed anus.

I could agree with JY about pads etc in restrooms if he were advocating for FTM trannies who use the male restroom- but I would have thought those on ridiculous amounts of testosterone would have had their ovaries so shrivelled that they were incapable of bleeding and those who still bleed would have the sense to be prepared (although as a WOMAN I know it can catch you off guard)
Didn't Jonny claim his ball sweat was his "period"?

And lots of troons claim to have "periods", which were presumably IBS symptoms. They categorically cannot have periods since they don't have a uterus or hormonal cycle.

UselessRubberKeyboard

CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should ask Jy is currently living their best life and clearly not trying to kill themselves today.

View attachment 759342View attachment 759343
What is it with troons and wearing wigs too far forwards, like a winter hat? We know he's trying to make up for a thinning hairline, but no male outside of cro-magnon man has ever had their hairline that far forward on their forehead.

He's gonna do a Tim Whitbeck at this rate, and need eyeholes cut into the front of the wig so he can see.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
I like how at the end he tries to hijack the council meeting, and a councilman tells him he's just "there to present." Watch JY try to drag TOL before the BCHRT on this.
It looked like JY wanted any kind of feedback from the council that could be later used against it if it doesn't act in JY's favor. Hats off to the council for being smart enough not to get sucked into JY's antics. As the saying goes: sometimes the best way to win the game is not to play it. One wonders if any council members cringe when JY wants to address them regarding low or no-priority items.

Also, this seems to further the idea that JY, like many troons, considers sexual orientation or identity as little more than something with which to try to provoke confrontations. JY behaves like someone that's too eager to start fights and then hide behind the law, the BCHRT, or online backchannels to get action taken against the very same people that got baited into the confrontation.

(Edits for spelling & clarity)

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

kiwifarms.net
Some time ago when JY was just starting their suefest they posted a fb photo of a wax burned arm and why they’ll never go back to that salon again.

And yet you wanted to let women without training go near your ballsack with that same wax.

Fucking moron.
I have some doubts that he intended to get ball waxed at all. More likely, at least in my perspective, is that he was simply looking for a way to gain oppressed tranny status by intentionally causing trouble for those salons.

lamp shade

Lights and plights.
kiwifarms.net
I have some doubts that he intended to get ball waxed at all. More likely, at least in my perspective, is that he was simply looking for a way to gain oppressed tranny status by intentionally causing trouble for those salons.
Absolutely. Jonathan’s whole thing is forcing himself on girls/women and into women’s spaces and abusing the law so they can’t do anything about it. It’s a pretty fucked up society when both men AND men pretending to be women get priority over women.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wanted to get waxed (i.e. he wanted to force women to handle his genitals), to advance the angle you suggest, and to try to make a quick buck, all at the same time.

That's quite obviously the case since he reached out to about 20 different waxers and continued to harass and file complaints against those that refused him even though a few said yes (and he did in fact go through with the waxing).

It seems that it started out as more of a scam (he was extorting the businesses and offering to withdraw the complaints if they paid him) and then only once he got outed by the internet he went full on woke "activist" to try to cover his ass and justify his actions.

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks. No wonder his photosession prints cost $3,300. Every single one requires half a day of Photoshop. Incidentally, JY is bitching about having to pay an Adobe subscription on Twitter. He gets dumber every day.

Also, I like how Jonathan just fucking doxed his best friend Justin to the Internet. He did the same thing to his mom.

An astute observer some pages back remarked that everything JY touches turns to shit the longer he spins out. He's like social Ebola.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks. No wonder his photosession prints cost $3,300. Every single one requires half a day of Photoshop. Incidentally, JY is bitching about having to pay an Adobe subscription on Twitter. He gets dumber every day.

Also, I like how Jonathan just fucking doxed his best friend Justin to the Internet. He did the same thing to his mom.

An astute observer some pages back remarked that everything JY touches turns to shit the longer he spins out. He's like social Ebola.
@2nd_time_user you have an admirer.
A92FB1A5-33DA-474A-AF57-84BE42650AC2.jpeg

Jonathan, you have a forum here. Talk to us.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Damn, it looks like he gained 30 pounds in two weeks
I'm not saying he's not fat or getting fatter but if you're going off the pics on the previous page, I think he looks grotesquely bigger because of his "boobs". Big(ger) breasts can make you look heavier even if you're petite. In order to create a bosom that's relatively proportionate to his gut he's giving himself an enormous rack, which makes him appear even more obese than he already is.

That said, I don't believe for a second he's losing weight, least of all a ton of it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino