Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
[QU
@2nd_time_user you have an admirer.
View attachment 759609

Jonathan, you have a forum here. Talk to us.
Well, OK then Jonathan, since you brought it up: That selfie you took in the women's vs now clearly shows that paunch has grown. As has your chin growth. You can take metamucil or exlax rewrapped in a MLM diet cleanse all you want, but no matter how much you're shitting, you're clearly eating more. And shitting while and where you're eating. Your poor fucking dog.

ETA: Do we have archives/screenshots of his latest Tweets?

Last edited:

tuscangarder

kiwifarms.net
Gender fair pricing doesn't apply to hair stylists. Mostly because stylists charge a fee on their artistic worth. For example: stylist Oribe charges $400+ for a cut. The more famous the artist, the more they can charge. It would be like suggesting a famous pop star needs to charge the same for his concert as the local folk guitar singer in a coffee shop.

The fair pricing argument is when a company takes something like a razor, changes the color from black to pink and charges $4 more for the exact same thing. Hence the title 'pink tax'.

It's the same thing with the gender discrimination thing with the Brazilian Wax that has already been argued here. Male and female genital areas are very different. They require different types of wax and training. A woman who is trained to wax female genitalia may not be qualified for male. For health and insurance purposes she should say no. There are plenty of waxes who advertise to male clients, but JY didn't go to them. It is no different than a female body waxer who doesn't do genitalia of any kind. You can't force someone to do something they don't advertise.

It would be like going to a Urologist and demanding they perform a pap smear.
I googled multiple Canadian hair salons and I guess gender based pricing is actually a thing up there. Multiple salons even said we charge the same for all genders, so I assume that it is wide spread. In the USA this is unheard of. Pink tax analogy would work in this scenario. They charge more only because of the person's gender.

hurr.png

Last edited:

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
I googled multiple Canadian hair salons and I guess gender based pricing is actually a thing up there. Multiple salons even said we charge the same for all genders, so I assume that it is wide spread. In the USA this is unheard of. Pink tax analogy would work in this scenario. They charge more only because of the person's gender.

View attachment 759691
Women typically / traditionally have more hair and are more concerned with how it looks. I mean sure, faggots / metrosexuals, but most men just want to get it and get out and don't have flowing locks past their shoulders. A woman's haircut is probably a more labor intense experience on average.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Jonathan,

Hi. Hello. Question:

As a woman I don't experience dysphoria, so tell me if I'm misunderstanding, but I thought that because rolling around in dick cheese-covered menstrual products isn't something women do, wouldn't that give you severe dysphoria?

Looking forward to your keen insights on this issue, as a transgendered man.
How dare you misgender poor Jessica: Trans men are MEN (with vaginas), just as transwomen are WOMEN (with penises, but jy calls his a vagina).

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
kiwifarms.net
Look at the date, Six. JY had already filed the 16 lolcomplaints by then. It's too bad Poyer's lawyers might not have seen this piece of proof in September, but that case and the others are still live.
You're right, but this was right around the time JY started buddying up with Oger. Once JY withdrew the complaint against Poyer, wasn't there a petition to reopen it shortly after? I suspect someone told JY to start stripping evidence from their FB page. We'll keep it here for safekeeping.

tuscangarder

kiwifarms.net
Women typically / traditionally have more hair and are more concerned with how it looks. I mean sure, faggots / metrosexuals, but most men just want to get it and get out and don't have flowing locks past their shoulders. A woman's haircut is probably a more labor intense experience on average.
It doesn't matter. It is still a pink tax. Women can have short hair and according to the pricing she would still be charged more. The US doesn't have this dumb shit. There is no reason to charge a whole gender more money due to assumptions.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter. It is still a pink tax. Women can have short hair and according to the pricing she would still be charged more. The US doesn't have this dumb shit. There is no reason to charge a whole gender more money due to assumptions.
In NYC Men generally go to a Barbershop to get a Haircut which is way cheaper.

I have some time today.

Since we know JY is here, kindly explain yourself. You saw first hand what an untrained person can do to your skin with wax but you wanted to FORCE women to do this to your balls.

View attachment 759723View attachment 759724View attachment 759720View attachment 759722

Oh... then you removed the evidence. It’s okay though. I found it.

View attachment 759721
Love the razor in the bathtub in the injured by bad arm waxing post. Jonathan has definitely got a touch of Munchausen so I would be surprised if he didn't cause his own injuries.

lamp shade

Lights and plights.
kiwifarms.net
We do have this in the US. However, the places I’ve been give women the “men’s price” if they have a super simple haircut. They don’t upcharge them because they’re women, but by the wording they certainly could. Not sure they do the same if a man wants a complicated cut.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
kiwifarms.net
I have some time today.

Since we know JY is here, kindly explain yourself. You saw first hand what an untrained person can do to your skin with wax but you wanted to FORCE women to do this to your balls.

View attachment 759723View attachment 759724View attachment 759720View attachment 759722

Oh... then you removed the evidence. It’s okay though. I found it.

View attachment 759721
Jonnyboy, since you’re reading, take my heartfelt recommendation - Dee’s advice is stellar. A bit of Nair or any other hair removal cream - the cheaper and nastier the better - on your balls and girldick for longer than the pack advises is a fantastic idea.

It won’t hurt a bit. No burning, no ouchies in your Jap’s eye (female, of course). You can trust me, Jonny. Try it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino