Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Eye roll of the day.

Living your most authentic self? So you can pedo in public now?

View attachment 761761
"Spreading that love." I can imagine the one way he's really envisioning it.

But in practice? It's a nutshell in how he's manipulates people into supporting him. The above screenshot or any other here would be turned over by FB or Twitter in a heartbeat in court, to say nothing of the archives--so he makes it about our shitposts. Evidence is evidence, and for sure the White House has heard that evidence about JY. Along with literally over a million other people.

Last edited:

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
A fictional 95-y-o grandma, JaY LePedeau, walks into a dentist's office demanding a root canal.
Dr: "Ma'am, you don't have any teeth left for me to perform that procedure"
JY: "What I have, or don't have, is none of your business! I'm a human, I'm entitled to all services provided to any human, and that's the law."
Dr: " You see, a tooth..."
JY: "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TEETH WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME OR WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH OR HAVE GONE THROUGH. I NEED A ROOT CANAL AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ONE YOU'RE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BASED ON AGE!!! YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW I'MMA SUE YOU, YOU AGIST!!!!! Agree to have your receptionist wax my balls during the procedure or you'll hear from the Human Rights Tribunal before dusk."

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Today lets remember that Jonathan Yaniv is a pedo with a menstruation fetish that uses marginalized communities in an attempt to cover his behavior.
View attachment 762405
https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1129407892749086722
He posts the dumbest shit everyday and I always want to respond back but that is a pile of feces I can’t fathom touching at this point.

I’d refuse service instantly if I ever saw him. We don’t like pedos in our civilized envrionment.

Can a business who is aware of who he is refuse service to him on those grounds or do pedos and women’s restroom creepers have those rights too in Canada?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
He posts the dumbest shit everyday and I always want to respond back but that is a pile of feces I can’t fathom touching at this point.

I’d refuse service instantly if I ever saw him. We don’t like pedos in our civilized envrionment.

Can a business who is aware of who he is refuse service to him on those grounds or do pedos and women’s restroom creepers have those rights too in Canada?
Well in the words of Canadian Human Rights enforcer Morgane Oger, we must say JY is a woman, he must be allowed into the women's, but his taking selfies in it violates privacy, same as if any woman did it. In the states you can refuse service to someone who happens to be in a protected class if that itself isn't the reason. Paging @Cato for clarification, but I'd think someone with his history could get kicked out by anyone as long as that was the reason--versus him just being some rando non-pedo who decided to troon out.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well in the words of Canadian Human Rights enforcer Morgane Oger, we must say JY is a woman, he must be allowed into the women's, but his taking selfies in it violates privacy, same as if any woman did it. In the states you can refuse service to someone who happens to be in a protected class if that itself isn't the reason. Paging @Cato for clarification, but I'd think someone with his history could get kicked out by anyone as long as that was the reason--versus him just being some rando non-pedo who decided to troon out.
Yeah. In the US, there's no legislation to protect sexual orientation or gender identity on the federal level right now, but some states do have protections. But like you said, you can refuse service/kick someone out who's in a protected class as long as that's not the reason. I can't kick out someone in a wheelchair just because they're in a wheelchair, but I can kick them out if they grab the waitress's ass, just like anyone else.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino