Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being more bothered by being misgendered than by being accused of being a pedophile.
Would calling him a lady pedo make him stop complaining altogether? 🤔
I think it’s less that he’s bothered about being misgendered, more that he hopes that kicking up a stink about troon crap will distract people from the fact that Jessica Yaniv, aka Jonathan Yaniv, JY or TrustedNerd, is a self-confessed pedophile with a particular fetish for the menstrual cycles of preteen girls.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Found some decent Jonathan Yaniv cosplay on imgur.

View attachment 760437
"WAX MY BALLS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SUE #halloween_costume #cosplay #jonathanyaniv #jessicayaniv #jy #trustednerd #WaxMyBalls

View attachment 760439
Android phone and menstrual products at the ready, in the ferry terminal bathroom, lying in wait for 10-14 year old girls.

View attachment 760440
A smugness that only a paedophilic vexatious litigator can have."
How long until Yaniv dmcas it? Kid looks 10x better than the real yaniv tbh

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
Wow, that was a real coup for the folks at typeform. Weird to see the same kind of form for an official white house inquiry as you'd use to request a report from the analytics department at work.

I bet whoever has to sort through that pile of responses is going to get real familiar with ol Johnny boy.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Eye roll of the day.

Living your most authentic self? So you can pedo in public now?

View attachment 761761
"Spreading that love." I can imagine the one way he's really envisioning it.

But in practice? It's a nutshell in how he's manipulates people into supporting him. The above screenshot or any other here would be turned over by FB or Twitter in a heartbeat in court, to say nothing of the archives--so he makes it about our shitposts. Evidence is evidence, and for sure the White House has heard that evidence about JY. Along with literally over a million other people.

Last edited:

lamp shade

Lights and plights.
kiwifarms.net

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
A fictional 95-y-o grandma, JaY LePedeau, walks into a dentist's office demanding a root canal.
Dr: "Ma'am, you don't have any teeth left for me to perform that procedure"
JY: "What I have, or don't have, is none of your business! I'm a human, I'm entitled to all services provided to any human, and that's the law."
Dr: " You see, a tooth..."
JY: "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I HAVEN'T GOT ANY TEETH WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME OR WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH OR HAVE GONE THROUGH. I NEED A ROOT CANAL AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ONE YOU'RE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BASED ON AGE!!! YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW I'MMA SUE YOU, YOU AGIST!!!!! Agree to have your receptionist wax my balls during the procedure or you'll hear from the Human Rights Tribunal before dusk."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino