Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
N

NP 901

kiwifarms.net
Alright so what's his angle tho?
- to be a litigious asshole and be seen as a champion of pedphiles troons everywhere
- to be recognized as a True and Honest Beautiful Woman
- to peep in on the women's changing room

Tbh I think he'd be happy with any item on that list, he can't lose. Maybe he thinks if he does enough work in the public eye it'll bump his tampon antics off the front page of google.

Spedestrian

Cruelty Sped
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I missed this above, sorry - just re-read the day's captures and didn't see it.
View attachment 772744

Clearly, he's too unstable to volunteer around young people - even if the RCMP doesn't have evidence of perving on record.

Additions from today's twattery:
View attachment 772760

View attachment 772764

And then, in part of today's sizzling exchange with Oger, Yaniv says he called and emailed the human rights tribunal about his frequent suicide attempts. WTF? Maybe that was when he was seeking anonymity for his complaints? Seems kinda inappropriate, doesn't it, to be contacting a member of a body deciding a complaint you've brought to tell them your life hangs in the balance?
Yaniv first drops hints to Oger about having informed DV and DC repeatedly that he planned to kill himself. Oger says he doesn't get it, so Yaniv provides a decoder ring: The first page of the decision re: Oger's own complaint to the human rights tribunal. Well, there's one DC on that page: tribunal panel member Devyn Cosineau. There's no DV in that decision, but the tribunal's annual report (p. 6 of the PDF) lists Daniel Varnals as a member of the staff, so perhaps he was the other one putting up with Yaniv's suicide baiting.

View attachment 772779
View attachment 772780
View attachment 772781

In the first tweet above, Yaniv flat out calls these "suicide threats." Threats.

Threats come with an "or," don't they? Do this OR I'll do that. Give me what I want OR a bad thing will happen. And he made these threats to a governmental body deciding a complaint he brought.

So what was the "or," Jonathan? What were you trying to circumvent the law to force them to do?

Oh man, this suicide saga just keeps getting funnier. This brainlet basically just admitted he's making fake suicide attempts for attention. Even people with Down's syndrome are capable of successfully committing suicide, so the idea that JY has failed to crack the code after 14 tries is just hilarious.

What's even more damning than that, though, is that he posted a GIF of someone jumping out of a window during one of his suicide baits. So we know he's perfectly aware of at least one method that would actually kill him, and yet he's doing stupid shit like deliberately ODing on diet drugs in places where people can find him. If he actually wanted to die he'd just do a flip.
it's not a menses either way though

Sure it is, there are just some invisible letters: mental illnesses

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
The man is monitoring Jonathan.
Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 6.00.57 PM.png

More period nonsense
Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 6.04.24 PM.png

Tough guy Jonathan is making an appearance.
Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 6.05.45 PM.png

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Continuation of @JY's Tampon cap above)

jonathan is in the midst of a breakdown. remember to archive

Edit: All the tweets about how he was going to fuck people up have been deleted.

Last edited:

let there be plight

kiwifarms.net
Dude has an exhibition fetish nothing more. It's becoming more obvious every time he logs into Twitter. On the bright side when he does get banned the explosion will be incredible.
I'd love to see it, but I highly doubt he will get banned from twitter since he has friends there (apparently). They'll look the other way for his threats of violence and instantly ban anyone who calls him a "he."

gobbogobb

lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see it, but I highly doubt he will get banned from twitter since he has friends there (apparently). They'll look the other way for his threats of violence and instantly ban anyone who calls him a "he."
He will run out of favors eventually. He's probably burning the Goodwill candle from both ends already.

Even Oger blocked him when he was more trouble than he was worth to the cause.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
He will run out of favors eventually. He's probably burning the Goodwill candle from both ends already.

Even Oger blocked him when he was more trouble than he was worth to the cause.

The last rash of him sending terves to Twitter jail was right when Morgane wrote about him. Them actually calling him a "her" and "Jessica" to focus on his pedo is actually funnier. JY is like ISIS, everyone else is the coalition.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: