Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what I find most concerning is that in all his sisterly tampon insertion fantasies he specifies that girl is between the ages of 10-12. Having a specific victim age range already planned out is a really bad fucking sign from a criminology standpoint. This is someone who will offend in the near future or perhaps already has.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
So this guy legitimately feels entitled to go to an immigrant-less women's gym, watch naked women in the locker room, hand out tampons to 10 yr old little girls and sue innocent folks for not waxing what is obviously a penis and balls.

The only thing this clown should be entitled to is riding the short bus. People with mental problems should be evaluated before wasting a judge's time.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this guy legitimately feels entitled to go to an immigrant-less women's gym, watch naked women in the locker room, hand out tampons to 10 yr old little girls and sue innocent folks for not waxing what is obviously a penis and balls.

The only thing this clown should be entitled to is riding the short bus. People with mental problems should be evaluated before wasting a judge's time.
He's Jewish and a troon. Canada's liberal legal system heavily favors the disenfranchised and this loser is using his oppression Olympics winnings to terrorize others.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, this guy is like an alternate universe version of Russell Greer. One where he decided to troon out in order to both force his way into the women's locker room at his gym so he could creep on them up close instead of just leering from a treadmill, and to give him another pretext for filing frivolous lawsuits against women who refuse to let him sexually harass/assault them. Adding the obvious pedophilia on top just makes me want to KILL IT WITH FIRE more.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the most fucked up things about human rights tribunals in Canada is that a complainant can file a complaint completely free of charge, and then all the heat is on the subject of complaint who needs to spend on average around $20,000 hiring legal counsel for the process or try going it on their own and having no clue how to defend themselves. And then even if the complaint is resolved in their favor, the tribunal do not have the power to order costs to a party simply for winning their case, but rather the subject of complaint must prove that there was improper conduct from the complainant in order for an award of costs.

Meanwhile, Yaniv is offering to withdraw the complaints for $2,500 a pop. It's extortion.

Last edited:

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, I am absolutely loving this asshole being exposed for exactly what he is.

Did anyone else catch the part about "lifelogger" - a small wearable 1080p camera that "logs your memories" then uploads them via Wi-Fi?

In light of his serial creeping and change room obsession that's very interesting indeed.

Tampon strings are considered to be extremely personal. One of the most mortifying things as a female is a visible string outside the bathing suit, or anything else involving visible evidence of being on your period.

Trusted nerd also somewhat recently reviewed some sex toys. Here is the archive link:

http://archive.li/gx84p

The original article:

https://trustednerd.com/2018/08/12/sex-toys-galore-summer-2018-review/

And some choice quotes:
"Not only does this vibe looks sexy, it feels sexy. I put this in my purse and whip it out when ever I need some vaginal stimulation in the middle of the day in a private place. It’s small, discreet and full of power. I just wish it was easier to insert."
"It’s an anal vibrator, but can also be used in your tight little wet pussy. "
"I fucking love this clit stimulator! Gets my clitoris going like crazy, I literally fell in love with this product as soon as I saw it and started using it. This bad boy is by Inmi, and I can’t get enough of it. Just typing about it wants me to whip this bad boy out and start using it, I get wet just thinking about it. You can also insert the other end in your pussy for amazing stimulation."

Also, the business address is the same one the Morgane Oger Foundation uses, including suite number. 170-422 Richards St, Vancouver BC. Some people are saying it's a po box but those usually have, you know, a po box number. Others are saying it seems to be a shared workspace or networking hub? Maybe it is a government paid resource for litigious troons?

ETA: I think he only made his Twitter private in the last day, for the poster above who was wondering why.

Last edited:

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a VK account? lol why. That's like the worst social media account to have if you're gonna troon out and act like a tard, I don't know anyone outside of Russia who uses it. Though it looks like he isn't very active.

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, not an expert, but I'd be astonished if intersex people got regular periods, considering the malformation of their genitals and the results of having weird hormone levels

I mean, not that I'd believe him regardless
Also not an expert but a nerd for rare birth defects and chromosomal anomalies. The only one I know of that would cause a female person to grow up looking manly also makes them infertile (Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasia, where they make way too much testosterone). There is one case of Estrogen Insensitivity (produces estrogen but the cells can't utilize it) and it was a male who was just unusually tall. On the other hand Androgen Insensitivity (makes testosterone, can't use it) can feminize a male person's appearance but won't make them magically grow a uterus and ovaries. Same for Kleinfelter (extra X chromosomes in an XY person). They'll develop fucked up testes but not female repro organs.

Hell many normal XX females don't menstruate because of body weight or seemingly unrelated health problems. It's a pretty easy thing to disrupt and I reckon most hormonal/chromosomal imbalances are going to make female repro organs go "no make babby".

Tigerwatch

kiwifarms.net
So the fact that this dude is a creepy pedo goes back a while.

When Jonathan started 'working' for sister band Cimorelli in maybe late 2012, the girls were aged 12, 14, 17, 19, 20 and 22.

Jonathan did not get paid for his work, just did a bunch of white knighting blocking social media impersonators and tweeting. Not only was the band itself basically all underage girls, so were most of their fans. He actually changed his name to Jonathan Cimorelli, like a pedophile.

Jonathan trying to get in a 13 year old girl's panties by saying he worked for Cimorelli & one day he's gonna fuck her for sure, when he works for Justin Bieber:

His Jonathan Cimorelli YT (archive)

His VK (archive) seems to show him with the band, and he had a jonathan@cimorellimusic.com email.

He also seems to have contacted 13 year old girls even before this.

View attachment 588554
I'm glad the girls he went after were mature enough to realize he's a sick fuck. One can only imagine how many oblivious middle schoolers he's creeped on.

Sounds like he thinks being a hermaphrodite and intersex are the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to make people believe he has a fully functional penis and vagina like a character out of futanari hentai.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burns is currently tweeting in defence of Jonathan/Jessica 'Should I follow a 10 year old girl into the bathroom stall and show her how to use a tampon' Yaniv (whose thread can be found here):
View attachment 588658 View attachment 588659 View attachment 588660
Bonus amusing tweet: "The fact that my kids will someday find my Twitter feed keeps me up at night sometimes
"
View attachment 588661

Maybe if you didn't tweet about inviting random men over to the apartment your children are supposed to sleep in to fuck you, interspersed with defending the most heinous trannies the internet has to offer, you wouldn't have anything on your Twitter to be ashamed of?
Crossover from Kyle Katelyn Burns defending this shit. Fucking rat king.

The Reaper

Dreaming of Egg Nog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What kind of idiot thinks women 'bond' over periods?
This is just another case of a dude wanting to creep on women while playing the victim card.
Women and periods are weird. They can act as a "Bond" between women. If a woman spends enough time within the vicinity of other women, their periods will begin to sync up! This however does not work with men. The typical man only knows of this event because he would be well advised to stay clear of a group of women during this time.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
More ask.fm stuff here, Jonathan has had a pad/girls bathroom fetish for a long time.

Context:
ripdad.png

And here's Jonathan creeping out on a shit load of 15 year old girls about pads/tampons (date March 2014).
https://ask.fm/edenlel (http://archive.li/5vnI3)
is that weird that it's a fantasy of mine to go in the bathroom with a girl and change pads together?
over 1 year ago
yu need help

If there was a guy in the girls bathroom and he was in the stall next to you, would you be able to tell that he was a guy?
over 1 year ago
Omg

My dad passed away last year all of a sudden and well, ever since I've been gaining loads of weight and i'm trying to take it off. i gained 100 lb due to stress and the diet i am on to take it back off is really hard as im always exercising and walking and working out.. when i work out, walk and
over 1 year ago
Umm idk

exercise i sweat a TON down there and my underwear gets wet and then I get huge rashes down there and then i can’t walk.. so i started to wear pads to absorb that moisure so I can walk around and stuff… is it weird that i wear pads? what do i do? i have to change them and i can’t change them in ther
over 1 year ago
Who are you

I'm so scared to go into the guys bathroom cause every time i go in there to change my pad i get harassed. I can't use the guys bathroom!!! :( I have to use the girls, but how do I go in there??
over 1 year ago
Um

The guy that harassed me for wearing pads.. Watches me every second, it feels like that :/.. this guy found out where i was working once and followed me from Best Buy to Best Buy all over the freaking city, it was so creepy :/ I couldn't find a place to work without him finding out where I am.
over 1 year ago
?

The problem is, I go into the guys bathroom and I get beat up :(
over 1 year ago
Ummm sorry idk

he's been harassing me throughout high school and then he followed me into college into the same program. Idk what to do :'( He told everyone in my college that i wear pads too, even the girls...
over 1 year ago
?

he won't leave me alone. :( So what do I do, cause I have to wear pads and I have to change them... and I have to go into the girls bathroom :( but how do I go in there? :(
over 1 year ago
Idek what to say

so can i go into the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
Sure

How do I go into the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
Walk in

And what do I do if I walk in and girls are in there?
over 1 year ago
Yolo

What if the girls say thought that they don't feel comfortable with me in there... like, would u feel comfortable with a guy being in the stall next to you?
over 1 year ago
As long as your not looking over alg

What if the girls argue and really don't let me go into a stall?
over 1 year ago
Then leave

yeah but what if they are like yelling and screaming at me to get out :/ then what do i do?
over 1 year ago
Leave

Like, how many stalls are in the girls bathroom like at school and like at the mall... or like at the movie theatre? And uhm, how many girls are usually in the bathroom at these places at once? Just wondering... :/ im worried if u cant tell :(
over 1 year ago
Idk okay can yu leave my ask page

This sounds stupid, but can you tell me how I should go in there, what I should do and say if girls are in there, and then what I should do and like, what stall do I go into (next to the door, away from it) and like.. what do I do if the girls in the stall next to me talk to me&when/how do i leave?
over 1 year ago
Just don't used the disabled toilet

you mean use the handicapped stall in the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
No just stop

Can you do me a favour please and tell me if I should do what Riley says regarding using the girls bathroom? http://ask.fm/RileySutton7 Please tell me cause I am not sure if she's serious or not and I don't wanna do something that I shouldn't do.. i need to use the girls bathroom but idk:( im scared
over 1 year ago
Can you not

what size are ur tits ?
over 1 year ago
Can you like not

Just tell me what size ur tits r
over 1 year ago
Can u just go away

what r u flat chested
over 1 year ago
Fuck off
https://ask.fm/katelyncribb1 (http://archive.li/vyLpx)
I think you should text me :) 6047294690 - Don't answer this question, just text me :)
over 1 year ago
I dont have a phone right now im sorry, youre a diffrent area code anyway

Hey! Add me to fb :) facebook.com/trustednerd
over 1 year ago
No

Katelyn, can you give me some advice please?
over 1 year ago
Sure whadduppp

Just read these: http://ask.fm/edenlel and tell me what you think i should do cause im tired to repeat myself again :(
over 1 year ago
Im sorry im super confused

can i go into the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
Why wouldnt you be able to?

Cause i'm a guy :/ but I wear pads.. and i get harassed in the guys bathroom.. every time.. so im wondering if i can use the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
If youre a guy why do you wear pads..?

My dad passed away last year all of a sudden and well, ever since I've been gaining loads of weight and i'm trying to take it off. i gained 100 lb due to stress and the diet i am on to take it back off is really hard as im always exercising and walking and working out.. when i work out, walk and
over 1 year ago
Uhuhh

exercise i sweat a TON down there and my underwear gets wet and then I get huge rashes down there and then i can’t walk.. so i started to wear pads to absorb that moisure so I can walk around and stuff… is it weird that i wear pads? what do i do? i have to change them and i can’t change them in ther
over 1 year ago
Well if you gotta dick go in the guys bathhroom and im pretty sure it would be against school rules to go in the opposite genders bathroom. But um, if its really that much of a controversy just hold
https://ask.fm/RileySutton7
do girls ever change outside of the stalls in the bathroom??
over 1 year ago
Yes, everyday before dance

I need your advice, how do I go into the girls bathroom to change my pad.. im a guy? and i wear pads.. this is a serious question btw..
over 1 year ago
Oh my.. Do you need to use the girls bathroom? Or? Maybe you could ask another guy to help you

Riley, i really need your help :( please help me..
over 1 year ago
Okk!!

Yeah, I need to use the girls bathroom and Idk what to do :( Cause well.. you really wanna know what happened?
over 1 year ago
Yes

Well I went into the guys bathroom to change my pad at school and like this guy that harasses me was in there and heard me rip the pad open, he knew it was me in the stall and like he got all of his friends to harass me later and went back to class and told everyone. JON WEARS PADS!!! HE'S A PEDO
over 1 year ago
Ohh wow, honestly if you feel more comfortable using the girls bathroom just walk in and use it nobody's gonna care and if they question you, just say that you feel more comfortable in there. No shame!

I'm so scared to go into the guys bathroom cause every time i go in there to change my pad i get harassed.
over 1 year ago
This is actually really sad, just use whatever bathroom you feel most confident in or you could just go in the middle of class when there is no one really around

And he loves he feeling of the pad against his balls! And then went all over social media and harassed me for years, and he still does it and it's been 3 years :/ he got all of his friends to go after me cause of it and i even got beat up for it too when going into the guys bathroom idk what to do
over 1 year ago
Ohhh.. Just ignore them, do whatever makes you happy

Yeah but.. what if I go in and girls are in there, and they don't understand and get all freaked out? What do I do?
over 1 year ago
What's the worst they can do anyway? Don't worry about that if you feel better using the girls bathroom then honestly use it, people might say shit but don't let it get to you, high school's almost over anyway then you can go to uvic and they have unisex bathrooms so just look forward to that

They watch me every second, it feels like that :/.. this guy found out where i was working once and followed me from Best Buy to Best Buy all over Surrey, Langley, everywhere! He's such a creep.
over 1 year ago
That's very creepy

yeah but what if they are like yelling and screaming at me to get out :/ then what do i do?
over 1 year ago
Just be like "bitch please!" Then snap your fingers, flip your hair and walk past them

Can I use the girls bathroom like anywhere? What if they go to security and security won't allow it and bans me from the mall or wherever.. ?
over 1 year ago
If that happens then that's really messed up, you shouldn't be punished for doing what feel most comfortable with, and our is all into gay/ lesbian pride so I don't think they would ban from anywhere

What if the girls argue and really don't let me go into a stall?
over 1 year ago
I don't anyone is really going to care that much they say shit but I doubt they would stop you

What if the girls say thought that they don't feel comfortable with me in there... like, would u feel comfortable with a guy being in the stall next to you?
over 1 year ago
Personally I wouldn't care and I think that most girls wouldn't care either but some people might but I don't think it should matter anyway don't worry about them go where you feel comfortable

Like, how many stalls are in the girls bathroom like at school and like at the mall... or like at the movie theatre? And uhm, how many girls are usually in the bathroom at these places at once? Just wondering... :/ im worried if u cant tell :(
over 1 year ago
There are a bunch of stalls and yea girls will sometimes hang around and do there makeup or whatever and talk shit about other people or talk about whatever idek, but don't go at break thou it's always full

This sounds stupid, but can you tell me how I should go in there, what I should do and say if girls are in there, and then what I should do and like, what stall do I go into (next to the door, away from it) and like.. what do I do if the girls in the stall next to me talk to me&when/how do i leave?
over 1 year ago
Just go in like you would normally go to the bathroom, if someone talks to you in the stall ignore them because it's awkward if you talk to them, when you leave just leave like you normally would there's no shame, just be confident

Like, what if I do go in the girls bathroom and it's full of girls, like what do I do?
over 1 year ago
If there's a line for the bathroom just wait in line, and if people question you then just say that you feel more comfortable in the girls bathroom than in the guys and if people tell you to leave ignore them you have every right to be there if that's what you're most confident with

And like, what if I go in the girls bathroom and there are some girls changing in there, outside of the stalls? what do I do?
over 1 year ago
Just don't look and go straight into the stall

Uhm.. how do I decide what stall to go into though when I go into the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
Any stall I don't think it really matters, whatever one you want

Can I use the pad machine on the wall in the girls bathroom? Or would that be too weird or uhm, can I ask a girl for a pad in there? What would I say to her? Like if I really really need one? Would i ask her face to face in there or ask her while im in the stall?
over 1 year ago
Yea you can use the machine but they're usually broken or empty, and if you ask a girl just ask her to her face not through the stall that's usually awkward

Yeah, but what if like all the stalls are full and the girls are changing outside of the stalls, I'd have no where to go though... like what should I do?
over 1 year ago
There's a little wall in the bathroom so just stand behind the corner until a stall frees up

Like, what would I say to her if i had to ask her for a pad face to face? should i be embarrassed to ask her?
over 1 year ago
No, just be hey, do you have an extra pad?

What if she asks me why when i ask her if she has an extra pad or is like.. "wtf" or if she slaps me.. :/
over 1 year ago
She won't slap you, and just tell that you need a pad you don't have to say why

huh? what wall? and i cant like just... wait next to the sinks until a stall frees up if girls are changing in there?
over 1 year ago
There's a little half wall between the stalls and the door/ sinks so just stand on the other side of it or you could just go to the mall no one changes up there

what wall are u referring to btw? and uhm.... can't i just wait next to the sinks if girls are changing in there and all the stalls are full?...? not sure if this question went through :/
over 1 year ago
There's a little like half wall thing but yea just wait by the sinks

Uhm... what do I do if a girl asks me for a pad, like when I'm in the stall? What would I do? Like idk if it would happen, but what if it does?
over 1 year ago
Umm if you have one then I guess give it to her if you want? Idk and if you need one thou they have free pads/ tampons in the office in the nurse area you don't need to ask you can just go in get some

do i have to stand behind that wall?
over 1 year ago
No it really doesn't matter

Idk if this ever happens.. u'd be able to tell me but like.. what if i go in a stall to change my pad and like, the bin to dispose them into is full? does that ever happen?? and if it is full, uhm, where do i put it?
over 1 year ago
Uhhh.. Sometimes it is and if it is just wrap in toilet paper and put in the garbage but don't flush it

uhm, if i do get asked by the girl in the stall next to me.. how do i like uhm, hand her a pad?
over 1 year ago
Idek man just pass it to her under the stall I guess but that's never happened to me before so don't worry about it

uhmmm this is an embarrassing question, :( but when I go in there.. should I sit down to pee and change my pad...?
over 1 year ago
Uhhhhmm.. Whatever you feel like nobody can see you anyway

Do you think its a good idea for me to go into the girls bathroom? and like, what if I go into the girls bathroom and it's huge and there are like 30+ stalls in there what do I do?
over 1 year ago
There's no more then 10 stalls tops, and I can't really say if it's a good idea or not, it's really up to you if you're not ashamed and you more comfortable using the girls rather than the guys then yes you should there's no reason not to

should i be ashamed to use the girls bathroom?
over 1 year ago
I don't think so

If you don't mind me asking... do you use pads? You've obviously used more than I have (I think) and uhm.. what kind(s) have you found to be the best? Just wondering..
over 1 year ago
Umm... I don't anymore but I liked the Kotex ones..

Do I need a girl to like walk me into the girls bathroom, or can i just walk right in?
over 1 year ago
Just go in!

Is it ok if like, when I am taking the bus and waiting at the bus stop... to ask a girl for a pad there? What would I say to her and how would I approach her?
over 1 year ago
Sure you can if you want.. They have free ones in the office tho

What if the girls in there are all like, you may feel comfortable, but we don't... then what do i do?
over 1 year ago
Idek ignore them

How would I approach her at the bus stop? And what would i say to her to get a pad?
over 1 year ago
I have never asked a girl for a pad at a bus stop before but if you really want to then just walk up to her and ask

and what do i say? like.. cause im not in the bathroom... so idk what to say..
over 1 year ago
Just ask herrrrr

Just be like.. "do you have an extra pad?" That's all?
over 1 year ago
YES

Do you think she'll be weirded out with me asking her? will she give me one?
over 1 year ago
I don't know

What do I do if she gets weirded out?
over 1 year ago
I don't know!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I like you a lot and I really really appreciate you helping me with all of my issues. It means alot to me. Thank you :)
over 1 year ago
Anytime

When I am in the girls bathroom in the stall, can I just open my pad normally and change it normally, like without having to like do it quietly like I did in the guys bathroom to try and hide the noise.... :/
over 1 year ago
You can do it as loud as you want!

Wil any girl say anything to me in the bathroom if they hear me opening up my pad?
over 1 year ago
No

Uhm, what if like I'm in the girls bathroom and I ask a girl for a pad and like, she hands me a tampon.. what do I do with it and uhm like.. how do I get a pad?
over 1 year ago
Idek.. Just use the tampon

I can't use a tampon, that's the problem.. so what would i do with it and how would i get a pad?

over 1 year ago
Are you a guy?

Yes I'm a guy.. like when I go into the girls bathroom and ask for a pad, if I get a tampon what do I do with it?
over 1 year ago
Ok.. So wait, why do you need pads then?

over 1 year ago
I'm sorry to hear that

exercise i sweat a TON down there and my underwear gets wet and then I get huge rashes down there and then i can’t walk.. so i started to wear pads to absorb that moisure so I can walk around and stuff… is it weird that i wear pads?
over 1 year ago
Yes it is, have you tried diapers?

Uhm, emotionally, I'm not going to wear diapers cause the last image of my dad that I have is him wearing diapers... i wont be able to do that for a long time... :/ thats why I'm using pads... and also pads are easier to carry around than a huge diaper.
over 1 year ago
Ohh ok

So is it ok if I wear a pad? and go into the girls bathroom to change it?
over 1 year ago
Tbh I couldn't give a shit if I tried

hi beautiful! idk you but can you ask me a random question bc someone asked a question about you and I wanna screenshot it and. show you
Allyson (':
over 1 year ago
About me? That's weird but okk I will

Hey someone asked me a question type thing about you

Kate Vidovich
over 1 year ago
Really?? What is it?

It's about the pad stuff and now this person is asking me about it I'm just gonna delete it It's so annoying!!!
Kate Vidovich
over 1 year ago
Yes delete it! That is an excellent idea!!

Yo i think this pad person has a weird fetish and is not looking for advice at all
over 1 year ago
Oh yeaa that makes sense, it's very creepy thou

***they just wanna fulfill their fetish needs in my opinion
over 1 year ago
Yeaa idk you could be right, I'm pretty sure I know who it was and it's extremely weird and creepy imo
https://ask.fm/allysonholdingg

I need your advice.. I basically spilled it all out to Riley here: @rileysutton7 can u go through the pad/girls bathroom questions and tell me if her advice is good or not? cause idk if she's lying to me or if she's being serious....... thanks
over 1 year ago
noooool

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino