Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Can someone who's been at this longer than me explain something?

Jonathan there, constantly taking selfies, reveling in making real women feel uncomfortable, seems to think he's gorgeous. But he seriously just looks like a podgy, creepy man who was attacked by a Sephora shop. No amount of slapping that face with pancake mix and crayola is going to help.

Do they think they look good? If they do, is it a state of delusion? Or are they really just enjoying the fetish and making women apart of it against their will? Theories?
that's why I tell everyone to check out #girlslikeus on twitter on the weekends. the trannies post :hundreds: of traumatizing going-out-on-the-town selfies. they must think they look great. its really a syndrome & they just don't see what the rest of us see.

that's why they have no shame. they look in mirrors and see petite young hotties looking back.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's 100% AGP and the make-up is a form of "peacocking", to borrow a PUA term, ugh. It gives him an "in" to communities he shouldn't be in and provides an excuse to talk to targets. Like little girls in bathrooms. "Do you think this lipstick goes with my eyeshadow tee hee?" etc. It seems harmless but it's part of the game and if there are teens in those FB makeup groups I absolutely guarantee they've gotten some creepy, creepy messages.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

QWXXP Surprise!

K1w| F/4r/ms - STAY SAFE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I have a few troon friends on facebook who do this exact same shit- and I do mean exact. One a balding man in his 30's whose only efforts to pass include a fetish collar and some gaudy makeup, though to his credit he sometimes dons a wig, too- and he takes weird selfies in the women's room. Granted, he generally does this without a bunch of unsuspecting women, but I've always found it creepy as shit that they do this with such regularity. I get that they think it's some sort of achievement, but it's fucking gross.

also

Even the way he congratulated the girl who won his contest is creepy. Was that winky face really necessary?

View attachment 611199

View attachment 611198
Not even just the winky face- why the fuck would you phrase it that way? "Let's just say she's a little excited, heh, heh (wink)"
Though the revelation that this could possibly be a fake account that our pedophile friend Jonathan 'Jessica' Yaniv made seems more plausible than some woman willingly inflicting this torture upon themselves.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is the one. (she came up in a google search of "Sandy Trojansek")
She seems to follow only businesses or people representing businesses. (And also seems like a fake account)
And she follows TrustedNerd
https://twitter.com/sassygirlcanada?lang=en
View attachment 611234
Oh man. Do you think he created a fictional gf just to make people think he was less of a loser? The username "sassygirlcanada" just screams "male pretending to be female". Real girls don't advertise their gender like that.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Oh man. Do you think he created a fictional gf just to make people think he was less of a loser? The username "sassygirlcanada" just screams "male pretending to be female". Real girls don't advertise their gender like that.
Hasn't he already been caught doing that before, with his fake 14 or 16 year old girlfriend he claimed on that ask site? Those were some of the creepier posts he made on that site.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
...I've always found it creepy as shit that they do this with such regularity. I get that they think it's some sort of achievement, but it's fucking gross.
What a thing to be proud of; "Look at me! I walked into the Women's toilets and thanks to social justice on bath salts, not even a security guard can remove me! Hold onto to your tampons ladies, here's Johnnie!"

He's 100% AGP and the make-up is a form of "peacocking", to borrow a PUA term, ugh. It gives him an "in" to communities he shouldn't be in and provides an excuse to talk to targets. Like little girls in bathrooms. "Do you think this lipstick goes with my eyeshadow tee hee?" etc. It seems harmless but it's part of the game and if there are teens in those FB makeup groups I absolutely guarantee they've gotten some creepy, creepy messages.
And by now, those teen girls have been brainwashed to gush over how stunning and brave he is. These dudes can get so close to them, and so intrusive because even if the women/girls are brutally uncomfortable, they endure a lot more than they should out of fear of being labeled an oppressive transphobe.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Actually, Sandy has a Facebook and a Linkedin. I think she might be a real person. People comment on her FB pictures like they know her personally.
Yeah, there are enough pics I have seen of her on her blog and google+ that she is prob real...but these are accounts of her as a "influencer", not a real person per se.
I am now curious if she even knows Jonathan, and maybe they have a tit for tat online relationship....making each other look more legit or something.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paste.PNG

That is some putrid taste, assuming he's not just paying compliments to snag friends.

In other news this has gotten big enough that I'm seeing a disturbing amount of vagueblogging about this guy on tranny tumblr. Apparently tucutes have taken a liking to this guy and think all the pedoshit is a kiwifarms conspiracy or something and people are having to avoid using his name in their posts just to safely complain about how the community is protecting a racist pedophile just for being trans.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 611375
That is some putrid taste, assuming he's not just paying compliments to snag friends.

In other news this has gotten big enough that I'm seeing a disturbing amount of vagueblogging about this guy on tranny tumblr. Apparently tucutes have taken a liking to this guy and think all the pedoshit is a kiwifarms conspiracy or something and people are having to avoid using his name in their posts just to safely complain about how the community is protecting a racist pedophile just for being trans.
Post screenshots of that! Here's another screenshot of girls praising and defending Jonathan on Facebook.
jyj2.png
Little did they know they were feeding his autogynephilia and giving him masturbation fodder. :(

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
I'll leave it to Fangsofjeff to post the longer screenshots, my computer can't seem to handle those, but here are some other ones from the makeup group. Notice how he actively uses every misfortune to guilt people into adding him so he can then perv on them.

He got a Younique rep dismissed (it's a makeup MLM, he was doing her a favor, really).
1.png 2.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png9.png

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino