Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No social media updates/discussion

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Yaniv (pedophile, fake tranny) has attempted to ...
  1. Censor the Internet by filing complaints to Google to hide unfavorable results for his name.
  2. Censor the Internet by filing in court for injunctions against publishing his name.
  3. Censor the Internet by intimidating the publishers of content into retracting their statements.
  4. Censor the Internet by intimidating the platforms of content into banning authors.
  5. Censor the Internet by intimidating domain registrars into revoking domains.
  6. Censor the Internet by sending bullshit cease and desists to ISPs to cut companies off from the Internet.
Now, having failed to censor the Internet, hides off-camera during a local government meeting, afraid to even be seen because he knows how ugly he is both inside and out, and attempts to have all Canadians put behind a Chinese-style Internet firewall specifically to ensure no one finds out that Jonathan Yaniv (pedophile, fake tranny) is a pedophile and fake tranny.

Undoubtedly, the world would be better off without this blight. The fact he repeatedly compares himself to Amanda Todd is fucking disgusting. He's done it at least twice now.
You forgot one. "Censor the Internet by filing fraudulent DMCA notices on images he doesn't own."

SickNastyBastard

Im a sick and nasty bastard
kiwifarms.net

Smoothie Queen

certified controversial
kiwifarms.net
The Blue Heaven one on 7/4 is the one in The Screenshots. The one where JY says he's a woman, she says, "fine when you want to come," he counters with "I'm a legal female but still have male parts. Is that ok?"
idk how the Human Rights Tribunal works really but does anyone want to bet on whether or not JY will suffer a catastrophic attack of the whatevers and faint when the screenshots get brought out?

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Apparently JY is also getting back their results already! For those not familiar with the Canadian health care system; that doesn’t happen.
My guess is mom, or JY called the hospital with their shrieky ohmmmm man voices to demand the results and much like the TOL, they give in to get rid of them.

Also, don’t forget to wish the little tittieskittle popping manchild a happy birthday today!

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Apparently JY is also getting back their results already! For those not familiar with the Canadian health care system; that doesn’t happen.
My guess is mom, or JY called the hospital with their shrieky ohmmmm man voices to demand the results and much like the TOL, they give in to get rid of them.

Also, don’t forget to wish the little tittieskittle popping manchild a happy birthday today!
Happy Birthday Jon! I hope you got AIDS.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net

Good guess. Mine is that he was never tested in the first place and he's a lying liar who lies.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

Admiral_poop

Olympic Fapper
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino