Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yaniv is all talk, he doesn't have the stones to make it as a munchie, men rarely do.
That's a good point. He wouldn't want to "spoil his good looks" with too much actual self-harm. I think you're right. He won't keep this shtick up for more than a couple months. He'll probably break the scooter somehow before the year is out; he's too lazy and stupid to fix it (or have it fixed) and so that'll be the end of it.

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but doctors can write stuff like that based on what they are told. And the fact that no solution was found yet and it's going to be investigated further likely means they found nothing. Yaniv, you know what would be more convincing? Test results. Lab tests, brain scans... something like that. What you've shown is closer to an essay than to an actual evidence. Don't be a chicken and get those brain scans.

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“She will continue to have investigations.”

Huh? What does that even mean? What kind of official document is written like that in regards to a person’s health, especially without proper details. 3 lines of a poorly written letter is hardly proof.
This is totally the kind of letter a doctor's office writes to help a patient get a scooter or a parking space. They aren't going to deny patients those letters unless they have some really good evidence that the patient is faking, and that's hard to prove with claims like intermittent neurological problems. The doctor just signs that shit, usually it is a receptionist or a medical assistant that writes it.

He has a few different health problems for sure, but I really doubt that a rascal is the vehicle of choice when your legs go out on you for 15 minutes at a time. Imagine if your leg went numb and slipped out onto the floor on one of those things while you drove it, you would be fucked. Wheelchairs have more of a bucket type of seat and can come with seat belts to keep people from slipping out. They also have spots to secure legs so they don't fall out or catch on anything, and a rascal does not.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Oger stepping up for Jonathan once again.
Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 4.34.12 PM.png

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
Appearing woke will trump any proper action Ogre will take against him. Politician to the core. Only concerned with the appearance of things.

ProblemDog

All I wanted was a Pepsi.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
Shut the ever living fuck up, Oger. First of all, haven’t you done enough damage with regards to this sociopathic pedophile? Second, motherfucker claimed he couldn’t feel his lower body. This isn’t “ableism,” you absolute knob, it’s calling out a pathological lying predatory litigious piece of shit. Take a note because you’re notoriously bad at doing so.
Jfc give me the top hat, I don’t even care at this point.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
Does being a troon rob you of your ability to comprehend nuance? We're not making fun of JY because he's disabled. We're making fun of him because it's obvious he's desperately trying to use those disabilities as a shield against being held to account for his genuinely awful behavior.

I will also note that he didn't claim the paralysis was intermittent until the pics of him standing up were posted.
ETA: Didn't all this disability shit not even start until this thread got some traction and people started turning on him?

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
Shut the ever living fuck up, Oger. First of all, haven’t you done enough damage with regards to this sociopathic pedophile? Second, motherfucker claimed he couldn’t feel his lower body. This isn’t “ableism,” you absolute knob, it’s calling out a pathological lying predatory litigious piece of shit. Take a note because you’re notoriously bad at doing so.
Jfc give me the top hat, I don’t even care at this point.
Something interesting I found looking through Oger's FB. It's from May 29th which was right about the time Jonathan sent him a cease and desist letter. I hope they destroy each other.
SmartSelect_20190704-130435_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190704-130507_Chrome.jpg

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given that he was writing to "SPARC," that's probably because Jonny's disabled parking permit was originally a temporary permit and he's now trying to have it made permanent.

This is all building to an onslaught of accessibility lawsuits.
And I think it's fair to assume the lawyers defending the people he sues will at least Google his name and find this thread. Which has pictures of him walking.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those nails give me the fucking heebie jeebies.

What a horrible creature Jonny has become. (Not that he was in any way normal to start with, mind.)

I damn well hope if I ever start acting and looking this exceptional, loved ones (if I still have any) will be kind enough to advise me to take myself to the vet and ask to be put down. Best thing to do with a creature like this.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
This is really poor judgement from Oger, the proud feminist who tried to muscle down a rape shelter. Especially if Yaniv's already involved with him legally. Yaniv will either read this as support and endorsement, which IT IS, or it's engaging with someone who is trying to face you in court, which is a HUGE MISTAKE. The only other reason to tweet something this stupid is to try to score woke points with... like with who? His huge Twitter audience? IRL supporters who will dig deeper into who this fellow trans rights leader is? Does he think through these things at all?

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
This is totally the kind of letter a doctor's office writes to help a patient get a scooter or a parking space. They aren't going to deny patients those letters unless they have some really good evidence that the patient is faking, and that's hard to prove with claims like intermittent neurological problems. The doctor just signs that shit, usually it is a receptionist or a medical assistant that writes it.

He has a few different health problems for sure, but I really doubt that a rascal is the vehicle of choice when your legs go out on you for 15 minutes at a time. Imagine if your leg went numb and slipped out onto the floor on one of those things while you drove it, you would be fucked. Wheelchairs have more of a bucket type of seat and can come with seat belts to keep people from slipping out. They also have spots to secure legs so they don't fall out or catch on anything, and a rascal does not.
I’ll respectfully disagree. A doctor has to give details and proper proof for insurance to cover a damn rascal scooter, because you know his lazy poor fat ass can’t afford one of those scooters. At least in the states anyway. Not sure how things work in the bizarro land of Canada.

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
“But I’m positively gleeful when promoting trans rights turns into shutting down desperately-needed women’s shelters just to prove my point and inadvertently punish the women who need them.”

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830101
Of course, everything Ogre does is to keep his own gravy train going, and all possible escape routes open.