Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
OMFGz I've seen this guy around town a couple of times now! He stands out but not in a good way. I certainly had no idea he was supposed to be a woman.

I don't know what it is about Surrey that attracts troons who don't even try. There's a cashier at the London Drugs on Scott Rd. who is the most blatant troon i've ever seen in my life. He (obviously a he, massive Adam's apple and all) dresses like your grandmother and speaks with a breathy high falsetto like Chris Chan when he first started out trying to speak femme. He's obviously confused alot more people then me as he wears a button on his work vest that says 'She/Her', her preferred pronouns I presume. :c

I haven't read the entire thread, but seeing his address in the dox, he lives in Newton which has probably the heaviest concentration of Sikhs living outside of the Punjab anywhere in the world. So yes, a 'prominent demographic' is in fact a massive understatement.
Someone posted a Tweet from "Willoughby residents," which I gather is not Surrey but nearby. But anyway...next time you see dude in public get your phone out. No one else other than him has cared to take pictures of him, so he's been taking them down on DMCA.

The first pic out of him in the wild wins the Internet.

EDIT: The first dox could be his for his mommy. He was allegedly born in Surrey and may have squatted there until early middle age.

Last edited:

Sock Cucker

Sing , or get bent
kiwifarms.net
I don't post often, but I just want to say:
JY, I'd be happy to wax your ladyballs. Knowing the pain it would cause you would override the disgust I would experience. You would need to sign a release form, in case you lost a layer of skin, or bled profusely. Not that the wax would be too hot, or the waxing strips would be removed in a violent manner. Perish the thought.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv whines in the Dec. 11 tribunal document...

"My name and brand revolves around my business. People know me as [name] the amazing [business] person and my name is often the top searched term ..."

He had virtually NO detectable following on Google, whatsoever, until his name was outed...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Jonathan Yaniv

Now people are searching you, JONATHAN YANIV. I hope the JCCF (Poyer's lawyers) point it out.

Jonathan Yaniv, "tech writer," endorsing a physical u-lock for "Mr. Locksmith."

Can't get archive to go, can someone archive this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muNgBmpSRiU&t=30s

Oh, and here's Yaniv's client who created this video with Yaniv:

https://mrlocksmith.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

toocoolfool

kiwifarms.net
OMFGz I've seen this guy around town a couple of times now! He stands out but not in a good way. I certainly had no idea he was supposed to be a woman.

I don't know what it is about Surrey that attracts troons who don't even try. There's a cashier at the London Drugs on Scott Rd. who is the most blatant troon i've ever seen in my life. He (obviously a he, massive Adam's apple and all) dresses like your grandmother and speaks with a breathy high falsetto like Chris Chan when he first started out trying to speak femme. He's obviously confused alot more people then me as he wears a button on his work vest that says 'She/Her', his preferred pronouns I presume. :c

I haven't read the entire thread, but seeing his address in the dox, he lives in Newton which has probably the heaviest concentration of Sikhs living outside of the Punjab anywhere in the world. So yes, a 'prominent demographic' is in fact a massive understatement.
Please warn everyone you know about Jonathan Yaniv, especially people that live near by. Word spreads fast, especially about child sexual predators. Everyone needs to be on the look out for this freak.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
@The Un-Clit how about plastering signs around town: "Beware of trans pedophile Jonathan Yaniv" or "Jonathan Yaniv is a pedophile" with his picture.

Imagine the chimp out. He can't ban people irl. I would do it myself if I wasn't miles away.

His tech troon brothers at wordpress and twatter can't help him on the streets.
He isn't trans though. Just call him a pedo.

Scrotus

What Would Jesus Brew?
kiwifarms.net
@The Un-Clit how about plastering signs around town: "Beware of trans pedophile Jonathan Yaniv" or "Jonathan Yaniv is a pedophile" with his picture.

Imagine the chimp out. He can't ban people irl. I would do it myself if I wasn't miles away.

Wouldn't that be like, totally invalidating his identity according to leafnadians and come across as an obvious "neo nazi smear brigade" deserving of yet another exceptional hate crime assessment? I mean, he's a proud trans woman who just wants to help young girls discover their "womanly time" in the most wholesome way possible - by being an adult male in foundation who happens to look for THE STRINGS whether it be on the ferry, in a public restroom, or a gym near you.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is a bad idea in Canada. Posters on a telephone pole always looks vindictive and it provides physical evidence of libel (doesn't matter if it is or isn't, that's what he'd sue for). Concise posts on local facebook groups are a better idea if you have a burner since Canada doesn't have Nextdoor. Plus I think it's important to remain strictly factual, like that Facebook commenter in the screenshot above, because accusations of pedophilia on the Internet are flung around like shit in a monkey exhibit to the point that it's just white noise. Yaniv has no criminal record that has been exposed so far and is not a convicted pedophile probably for lack of access before but woohoo now it's 2018!

Mumbles

Lady Brit bong
kiwifarms.net
Probably statistical anomalies. As you mouse over it, you can see the data is not very high resolution. I've tried to scrape google trends data before and it's... sketchy, to say the least.

However, the big search bump recently is certainly indisputable.
The spike in May would tie into to the post on Gendertrender which reported that in teenage girls started sharing the creepy messages that Yaniv was sending them. It says they were sharing them in May and June this year. I bet something similar happened in the earlier peak we just haven't dug it up yet.

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
What if you put some quotes from him on the poster, and "Keep Your Kids Away From Jonathan Yaniv"

His own words are so much more damning than anything anyone else could say about him. It couldn't possibly be libel just to quote him accurately, even in Canada surely? Although maybe it could get you done for obscenity or anti-trans hate crime or something.

I fucking hate that sentence I just wrote. This whole thing makes me feel like I've fallen down a paranoiac rabbit hole.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
What if you put some quotes from him on the poster, and "Keep Your Kids Away From Jonathan Yaniv"

His own words are so much more damning than anything anyone else could say about him. It couldn't possibly be libel just to quote him accurately, even in Canada surely? Although maybe it could get you done for obscenity or anti-trans hate crime or something.

I fucking hate that sentence I just wrote. This whole thing makes me feel like I've fallen down a paranoiac rabbit hole.
What if rather than making a statement like "Jonathan Yaniv is a pedophile who should not be allowed anywhere near children" would it protect someone from a libel charge if they phrased it as a question, such as posting the screen shots of pedophile Jonathan Jessica Yaniv's inappropriate conversations along with a headline such as "Are the children of our community safe with this person able to freely associate with them?"

Kekifornian

Kauket: Consort of Kek, Bringer of Night
kiwifarms.net
Even the most stupid of troons realize that they don't need tampons.
He also mentioned his that he was expecting his "period" to begin around the time he would be on the ferry... I'm sorry, but what? Is he doing some kind of 1man1jar thing or bloodletting so he can bleed out his ass? Is this South Park?

Plus asking for a tampon would be weird regardless whether you're a man who thinks they're a woman or an actual woman.
Extremely, especially since women don't all use the same kind of tampon. There are different types (plastic shell, cardboard shell, etc) and different sizes that won't work for everyone.

People like this are the reason actual transgender people can’t use the bathroom without issue. No matter how you feel about the transgender issue itself, I think we can all agree people like this just ruin everything for everyone else. Definitely just a pedophile trying to get confirmation that he can diddle little girls and blame it on periods.
This is the kind of pervert that people who are against trans people using bathrooms fear is going to prey on some innocent little child who doesn't know any better. Absolutely despicable.

Jonathan trying to get in a 13 year old girl's panties by saying he worked for Cimorelli & one day he's gonna fuck her for sure, when he works for Justin Bieber:
As someone who went through "grooming" when I was around 10 that lasted up until I was around 14-15, this is absolutely disgusting and sounds exactly what I went through. What the literal fuck, this guy is a complete sicko.

He also seems to have contacted 13 year old girls even before this.

It all starts with a simple reply from a little girl looking for a new friend. :(

I think what I find most concerning is that in all his sisterly tampon insertion fantasies he specifies that girl is between the ages of 10-12. Having a specific victim age range already planned out is a really bad fucking sign from a criminology standpoint. This is someone who will offend in the near future or perhaps already has.
Pedophiles typically have an AOA, or "age of attraction." I think it's fair to say that his is 10-12. I'm familiar with law enforcement, and Ruin is 100% correct on this. The fact he already knows what age range he wants is a huge fucking warning sign and it's showing he isn't new to this.

The only thing this clown should be entitled to is riding the short bus. People with mental problems should be evaluated before wasting a judge's time.
I have autism and actually rode the short bus throughout elementary through high school. The last thing an impressionable socially-awkward kid needs is to be sat next to this creep.

Tampon strings are considered to be extremely personal. One of the most mortifying things as a female is a visible string outside the bathing suit, or anything else involving visible evidence of being on your period.
Yeah, that quote stuck with me. Additionally, little girls are terrified of the concept of tampons. When I went through puberty, me and my friends biggest fear was bleeding out in class and having everyone know, and having to go up to the teacher to ask for a tampon or have to explain why we needed to use the bathroom so much. Going up to a little girl and asking for a tampon would be absolutely mortifying.

"It’s an anal vibrator, but can also be used in your tight little wet pussy. "
We. God. Women don't talk like this. Fuck.

Reading about troons using tampons reminds of that South Park episode where the boys were shoving tampons up their asses.
Yes, someone said it!

I'm glad the girls he went after were mature enough to realize he's a sick fuck. One can only imagine how many oblivious middle schoolers he's creeped on.
This is full-on predator behavior.

Women and periods are weird. They can act as a "Bond" between women. If a woman spends enough time within the vicinity of other women, their periods will begin to sync up! This however does not work with men. The typical man only knows of this event because he would be well advised to stay clear of a group of women during this time.
My father knew this all to well. Sharing a house with 2+ women, oh boy. He'd get out for a week.

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably thinking too much but I can't get over the multiple smug google glass selfies. Everyone was creeped out by glass when it was released and Google pulled it from the market in response. That was what, five years ago that we as a species decided an eyeglass camera that was constantly watching us from a stranger's face was where we were going to draw our arbitrary line in the sand. And now here's this asshole who is openly predatory not just of women but little girls, repeatedly trying to get into women's restrooms and change rooms, wearing it with his puckered anus smug smile. You can almost see in his eyes that he's plotting the next way he's going to flagrantly violate women's privacy and then hide behind his troon identity.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino