Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His own words are so much more damning than anything anyone else could say about him. It couldn't possibly be libel just to quote him accurately, even in Canada surely?
Oh my sweet summer child...

Like other people have noted, while the truth is 100% defense to defamation in the US, in many other countries, particularly commonwealth countries, there's often other requirements, like you need to establish that the information was substantially important for the public to know. All sane people know that warning a community of a pedophile with boundary issues is absolutely important for the public to know. But something tells me BC's limp dick legal system will let this troon walk all over them, and over your rights.
Goddamn, his fat fucking face always gets me. And that smug smile.
I don't post often, but I just want to say:
JY, I'd be happy to wax your ladyballs. Knowing the pain it would cause you would override the disgust I would experience. You would need to sign a release form, in case you lost a layer of skin, or bled profusely. Not that the wax would be too hot, or the waxing strips would be removed in a violent manner. Perish the thought.
Y'know, if you do it wrong, you can actually rip open his sack. One step closer to him getting the box he allegedly desires.
Please warn everyone you know about Jonathan Yaniv, especially people that live near by. Word spreads fast, especially about child sexual predators. Everyone needs to be on the look out for this freak.
Your heart is in the right place, but we generally avoid advocating involving ourselves with the cows. It keeps our nose clean. Though public record things like attending public trials is ok. (Though I doubt the kangaroo courts in this case are open to the public. )

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reviews all date from 2 months in 2017, all spell his name correctly which is kind of odd for someone with a name with common alternates (Jon/Johnathan), and the other clue that they might be fake is that one of the female names stated that they enjoyed the results of interacting with him. Oh, and,

a review said:
he does what he says he will.
A+ rating on BBB said:
Oh well when your 18 and I work for justin bieber we will be fucking on the daily ;)

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Reviews all date from 2 months in 2017, all spell his name correctly which is kind of odd for someone with a name with common alternates (Jon/Johnathan), and the other clue that they might be fake is that one of the female names stated that they enjoyed the results of interacting with him. Oh, and,
The short time frame, the language used, combined with the obviously intentional variety of uppercase and lowercase combinations indicates that some of those are almost certainly fake. It looks like he was trying to make them look as different as possible so as to not arouse suspicions.

starflyte007

kiwifarms.net
The editing of posts regarding Jonathan Yaniv (the pedophile) on Wordpress & Medium and the multiple instances of Twitter & Reddit tightly controlling everything that's posted about him make me very curious about the implications these actions have in regards to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

Currently (with the exception of posts regarding the solicitation of sex workers) social media / blogging platforms are NOT held liable for the content generated by posters on their platforms. This is because the platforms themselves are NOT considered to be the "information content provider" due to the fact that they do not curate / edit / create the content, users do.

However, if these platforms are going to go to the extreme lengths we’ve seen with the Jonathan Yaniv case to curate user generated content by actively going in and editing blog posts / user comments to sway public opinion about a topic, wouldn't their immunity to litigation be removed? By editing / curating / controlling the content that’s being published on their platforms, they are no longer able to claim that they are not “the information content provider” themselves. And thus, would then be liable for ALL the content on their platforms (a scary thought for them, surely).

Has anyone touched on this yet? It would be interesting if enough people who have experienced censorship banned together and argued for the removal of section 230 as applied to these social media & blogging platforms, based on the censoring of topics / discourse / active editing of blog posts concerning Jonathan Yaniv (the pedophile).

Also, I found that in the US, Section 230 also protects these blogging / social media platforms from 'right of publicity' claims. The court has construed “intellectual property” in Section 230 to mean only “federal intellectual property.” So a right of publicity claim, which is grounded in state law, cannot pierce Section 230 immunity. This means that these platforms are not liable for posts that use any individual’s name, likeness, or other recognizable aspects of one’s persona without their consent, for commercial or otherwise use. Meaning that Jonathan’s insistence that his name is somehow protected, or that he must give his consent for it to be posted by users on a platform, is not legally viable. US law protects platforms from liability regarding this, which is also makes me curious why they are complying with his demands.

Not to even mention that all of pedophile Jonathan Yaniv’s court ordered ‘protections’ are not even originating from within the US legal system....

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The editing of posts regarding Jonathan Yaniv (the pedophile) on Wordpress & Medium and the multiple instances of Twitter & Reddit tightly controlling everything that's posted about him make me very curious about the implications these actions have in regards to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

Currently (with the exception of posts regarding the solicitation of sex workers) social media / blogging platforms are NOT held liable for the content generated by posters on their platforms. This is because the platforms themselves are NOT considered to be the "information content provider" due to the fact that they do not curate / edit / create the content, users do.

However, if these platforms are going to go to the extreme lengths we’ve seen with the Jonathan Yaniv case to curate user generated content by actively going in and editing blog posts / user comments to sway public opinion about a topic, wouldn't their immunity to litigation be removed? By editing / curating / controlling the content that’s being published on their platforms, they are no longer able to claim that they are not “the information content provider” themselves. And thus, would then be liable for ALL the content on their platforms (a scary thought for them, surely).

Has anyone touched on this yet? It would be interesting if enough people who have experienced censorship banned together and argued for the removal of section 230 as applied to these social media & blogging platforms, based on the censoring of topics / discourse / active editing of blog posts concerning Jonathan Yaniv (the pedophile).
It is extremely difficult to lose CDA section 230 protection. Furthermore, it applies on a case-by-case basis.

CDA section 230 protection lapses when you can't distinguish whether or not it was the poster's content or the platform's content. In this case, it actually might actually be confusing, depending on how they edited out the name. (ie did they say "[redacted by wordpress administration]" or did they just say "[redacted]"? the latter might break section 230 protections but the former wouldn't)

Though when section 230 protection lapses, it just means that the person harmed can possibly sue the website as well. Since we don't have a basis for a suit against JY regardless, the editing doesn't matter regardless of who actually did it, the site or the poster.

And as mentioned before, breaking section 230 protections on one post doesn't apply to all of the site's activities. If the site properly labels all the edits they do but fail to label a JY edit, it doesn't change the status for all the other posts.

It's a deeper discussion about the merits of section 230 protection as a general concept, but I'm pretty much in favor of it. Without CDA section 230, every site is individually liable for everything that gets posted on it. That would pretty much kill every big social media site, but it'd also kill kiwifarms. Null can't possibly account for every post that goes up on KF.

What happens in that situation? Well, then the internet would be reduced to a mesh of independently hosted blogs. Or maybe the occasional small forum where the owner knows all the posters personally. Blogs can be harder to manage technically speaking than a turnkey operation like a social media page. The internet would be a lot smaller.

I think section 230 is an overall benefit because it lets more people be involved with the conversation, even if ultimately we get big behemoths like wordpress asskissing pedophiles. But kiwifarms is still managing to punch a lot higher than its weight class when it comes to this issue (and many others. most lolcows' first google result is kiwifarms).

The truth will out. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. :semperfi:
Also, I found that in the US, Section 230 also protects these blogging / social media platforms from 'right of publicity' claims. The court has construed “intellectual property” in Section 230 to mean only “federal intellectual property.” So a right of publicity claim, which is grounded in state law, cannot pierce Section 230 immunity. This means that these platforms are not liable for posts that use any individual’s name, likeness, or other recognizable aspects of one’s persona without their consent, for commercial or otherwise use. Meaning that Jonathan’s insistence that his name is somehow protected, or that he must give his consent for it to be posted by users on a platform, is not legally viable. US law protects platforms from liability regarding this, which is also makes me curious why they are complying with his demands.

Not to even mention that all of pedophile Jonathan Yaniv’s court ordered ‘protections’ are not even originating from within the US legal system....
Oh, yeah, no, right of publicity is weak as shit in the US. The first amendment means you can publish most anything that's public info and no one can say boo about it. There's weird corner cases, and once in awhile, like you said, state laws kinda fuck around with it. But I think most of those laws exist because no one's seriously challenged them. They're paper tigers.

Canadian laws that asskiss pedos don't mean shit here.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
https://tol.ca.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=21326&GUID=740943B1-205C-4170-91AD-10B701D0D5B4

Scroll down to Topic 2. This fucker is part of his local "township" (Canadian for council?) LGBTQ+ advisory committee apparently. Or maybe he's self appointed? Either way, he's giving recommendations about how the SCHOOLS should operate. Naturally, the first item on his agenda is tampon machines. The last item is putting signs on school bathrooms saying "TRANS PEOPLE WELCOME"

This document is very recent, like from a couple of weeks ago. I have no words left to express my feelings about this person any more.

Sorry no archive link - I don't know what sites archive PDF files. (edit - thanks Bunny at Law.)

https://twitter.com/WRAWilloughby/status/1071093564480749569
http://archive.li/RkL1M

Oh, that's the link that led me to it. Some concerned citizens want him to contact them about the fucking traffic lights. Apparently nobody's worried about his interest in having a welcome mat rolled out for him in girl's school bathrooms.

Last edited:

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
https://tol.ca.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=21326&GUID=740943B1-205C-4170-91AD-10B701D0D5B4

Scroll down to Topic 2. This fucker is part of his local "township" (Canadian for council?) LGBTQ+ advisory committee apparently. Or maybe he's self appointed? Either way, he's giving recommendations about how the SCHOOLS should operate. Naturally, the first item on his agenda is tampon machines. The last item is putting signs on school bathrooms saying "TRANS PEOPLE WELCOME"

This document is very recent, like from a couple of weeks ago. I have no words left to express my feelings about this person any more.

Sorry no archive link - I don't know what sites archive PDF files.

Oh, that's the link that led me to it. Some concerned citizens want him to contact them about the fucking traffic lights. Apparently nobody's worried about his interest in having a welcome mat rolled out for him in girl's school bathrooms.
Edit: Uploaded directly for archive.

"5) Teachers and staff using gender neutral pronouns to address all students"
because why would we permit children to grow up with a solid sense of gender identity? It's not like childhood is a critical time for determining who you are/ what groups you fall into!

"6)Budgeting for schools to distribute panic/safety alarms to prevent bullying on vulnerable students. These are like $5-10 each and can probably be cheaper in bulk."
There's no way this would be abused! Plus, students definitely wouldn't spot that alarm and instantly know who was the weakling in class.

Attachments

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like only a woman could have written this. Most of the time troons talk like men, or write so autistically that it seems like a genderless gray blob typed for them. Granted, his whole livelihood revolves around reviews and he could just study the language women use in them, but if that's not the case...

Well, I definitely won't be the one to say a woman can't be a creep and a pedophile.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net

Sorry no archive link - I don't know what sites archive PDF files. (edit - thanks Bunny at Law.)

1. Installation of pad and tampon machines in both male and female restrooms that are kept stocked in addition to the sanitary disposal bins in stalls.

Somehow it did not occur to me until now that he's probably one of those dudes who steals used pads and tampons from bins in public toilets and wears them for sexual gratification but he has as period fetish so it makes perfect sense. He also used to extensively torment teen girls on ask.fm with questions about changing tampons and pads in their school bathrooms specifically. The scenario of an underage girl changing tampons/pads in the school restroom seems to be what he fixates on the most, so this "helpful" suggestion seems suspicious. God, I hope they don't let random grown men go into schools and school toilets.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
1. Installation of pad and tampon machines in both male and female restrooms that are kept stocked in addition to the sanitary disposal bins in stalls.

Somehow it did not occur to me until now that he's probably one of those dudes who steals used pads and tampons from bins in public toilets and wears them for sexual gratification but he has as period fetish so it makes perfect sense. He also used to extensively torment teen girls on ask.fm with questions about changing tampons and pads in their school bathrooms specifically. The scenario of an underage girl changing tampons/pads in the school restroom seems to be what he fixates on the most, so this "helpful" suggestion seems suspicious. God, I hope they don't let random grown men go into schools and school toilets.
what a weird fetish for a troon to have.

i knew a guy in college who liked to have sex with women when they were on their period (told us when he was drunk), but that was the extent of it.

he'd ask them and made pretty good vampire-type jokes out of it and they'd actually tell him too. afaik, nobody minded. he had girlfriends like everyone else.

i find it interesting that the troon version of this fetish 'separates menstruation from the woman' in a compartmentalized way. like my college friend actively desired to 'be where the period was' if u know what i mean, wanted intercourse.

a troon just wants the 'period stuff', separate from the producer or wearer of it.

it sums up their whole sicko buffalo bill obsession with women: they just want "the parts".

Desmond Hume

kiwifarms.net

i knew a guy in college who liked to have sex with women when they were on their period (told us when he was drunk), but that was the extent of it.

he'd ask them and made pretty good vampire-type jokes out of it and they'd actually tell him too. afaik, nobody minded. he had girlfriends like everyone else.

i find it interesting that the troon version of this fetish 'separates menstruation from the woman' in a compartmentalized way. like my college friend actively desired to 'be where the period was' if u know what i mean, wanted intercourse.

a troon just wants the 'period stuff', separate from the producer or wearer of it.

it sums up their whole sicko buffalo bill obsession with women: they just want "the parts".
Yeah. It’s the autogynephilia speaking (in the case of troons).

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
It's the fetish for being a woman/having female sex characteristics. Having a period is something explicitly female, it's about the most female thing there is biologically (even the best-passing trannies will never menstruate).
I think someone should help him go a step further when simulating menstruation, by repeatedly kicking him in the abdomen for a few days straight.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino