Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
JESSICA YANIV in a public (township) VIDEO that he doesn't own copyright on. DMCA that, "Jessica."

VIDEO LIVE LINK:
http://tol.ca.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=538
(archive.md fails, anyone have an alternative for archive?)

20181217_jonathanyaniv.png

EDIT: At approximately 5:40 Yaniv says:

"A trans-exclusionary radical feminist named Meghan Murphy violated the Canadian Criminal Code by inciting hate......stating men are not women and transwomen are not women. In doing this , I personally got her Twitter account suspended, which (chuckle) got a lot of attention...which created a lot of global policy changes by Twitter, Wordpress and such.

"However, Meghan Murphy has not been prosecuted by the Vancouver Police Department for hate crimes. "

ETA2: Recorded a phone video for science but if anyone has better tools/solutions, please upload a permanent copy of this video...

ETA3: Thanks @ATaxingWoman! Note the immediate next item after Yaniv was secondary-schoolers singing Christmas carols, according to the council minutes.

Last edited:

toocoolfool

kiwifarms.net
JESSICA YANIV in a public (township) video that he doesn't own copyright on. DMCA that, "Jessica."

http://tol.ca.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=538 (archive.md fails, anyone have an alternative)?

View attachment 616843
Gross. He doesn't even try to pass. It looks like he went to the clearance section of Walmart and bought the first Halloween costume and wig he could find. And wearing jeans and tennis shoes with a dress, really? I think even the most fashion clueless male knows those don't go together.

Anyways.. He has some nerve showing his face in public. I guess he's confident that he is truly protected. However, I think it's great that he's not only showing his face to the public, but also being a "trans advocate" representing the LBGT community. Whenever Jonathan Yaniv goes down for being the creepy fuck that he is, this video will end up making the rounds, and the insane transgender movement will suffer another blow. Thanks Jonathan!

ATaxingWoman

Professional Anti-Tr*p Activist Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JESSICA YANIV in a public (township) video that he doesn't own copyright on. DMCA that, "Jessica."

http://tol.ca.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=538 (archive.md fails, anyone have an alternative)?

View attachment 616843
The council meeting document can be viewed here http://tol.ca.legistar1.com/tol/meetings/2018/12/4294_A_Township_Council_18-12-10_Agenda.pdf (Waybackmachine.org) and I have also attached it to my post.

Edit: I have now uploaded the video as well as Yaniv's delegation request document

Attachments

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 616843
Partial transcript: "While it may not be known, discrimination against the LGBTQ community from service providers who think refusing service to members of the LGBT community is okay and permissable, even though it's against [inaudible] code and the BC Human Rights code to discriminate against protected classes. Yet when these businesses are slapped with a penalty from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, they still operate. Municipality such as the TOL should liaise with the BC Human Rights Tribunal to cancel the business licenses of discriminatory businesses. However, this practice is not taking place. "

He's still on the ball waxing thing. He wants their businesses shut down by force.

Last edited:

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 616843
The chair introduces Jessica Yaniv, wearing a maroon tea-length dress, pants, sneakers, and some kind of headband/ bobby pins. Jessica Yaniv appears to be growing longer hair than previously documented.

First Presentation Transcript begins at 1:35

Jessica Yaniv proposes the installation of traffic lights at 84 Avenue and 204 Street after almost being hit at the intersection. The council accepts the proposal and requests the second proposal. Jessica Yaniv then proposes the creation of an LGBTQ2SIA advisory committee.

So, good evening, um, my name is Jessica, uh, Yaniv. I am talking in regards to the proposed intersection at 84th and Langley. Um, this intersection is currently a two-way and extremely dangerous. Um, it's right next to Yorkston Middle; there's a two-way stop, very heavy traffic on 84th avenue, there's no crosswalks there, and uh, I'm proposing a traffic signal installation at that corner, 'cause I almost got hit. That's the first presentation.

Second Presentation Transcript begins at 2:20

So my second presentation is a creation of an LGBTQ2SIA advisory committee. So LGBTQ people, especially youth in the transgender community, are at very high risk of discrimination from service providers, alienation, isolation, loneliness, depression, and suicidal ideation. LGBT youth, especially from certain culture groups, experience dual stigma from society at large and their own community, which may have more traditional values and expectations.

While it may not known, discrimination against the LGBT community occurs from service providers who think refusing service to LGBTQ community is okay and permissable even though it is against the Canadian Human Rights Code and the BC Human Rights Code to discriminate against protected classes. Yet, while these businesses are slapped with a penalty from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, they still operate. Municipalities such as the TOL should liaise with the BC Human Rights Tribunal to cancel the business licenses of discriminatory businesses. However, this practice is not taking place.

So, let's talk about Vancouver. Vancuver has an LGBTQ advisory committee, which reports directly to city council and has members of city council and the school board and the park board. This has led to a lot of benefits. Vancouver is seen and promoted world wide as a gay-friendly tourist destination; it has the well-known Gavey Street, a gay villiage with various LGBTQ friendly businesses, restaurants, and gathering places, and it even has a popular gay event festival. In 2015, Vancouver adopted a new transgender policy, and even flew the trans flag at city hall for the first time. Alongside the pride flag, it flies every year during pride week, not to mention it has Canada's first permanent rainbow crosswalks.

A stratigic plan for the LGBTQ community in the Township of Langley will identify and prioritize which programs, supports, and services are necessary for the city to make it a safe and welcome city for all. The city can sponsor and promote and also fund local LGBTQ organizations that operate with little or no budget. There's a lot the city can do within its current operations and structure. For example, youth centers, seniors programing, recreation centers, and gay-straight alliances in various high schools can all benefit from specialized programs and supports.

The city can also liaise with the RCMP to ensure hate crimes and homophobia related discrimination and harassment are effectively identified and prosecuted. For example, in the news recently, a trans-exclusionary radical feminist named Meghan Murphy violated the Canadian Criminal Code by inciting hate against the LGBTQ and trans community, stating, "Men are not women and trans women are not women." In doing this... inciting this speech, I personally got her twitter account suspended, which got a lot of (pause) attention,ah, haha, and created global outcry for feminist rights and created global policy changes for social networks such as twitter and wordpress, um, and such.

However, Meghan Murphy, a Vancouver resident, still has not been prosecuted by VPD for her hate crimes. In the meantime, she has booked a hate rally at the VPL geared toward hate and transphobia. Even Mayor Stewart called her even despicable, yet the event still goes on because the City of Vancouver is too scared to cancel her event. However, they increased her event's security bill by $2,500 and that number is (unintelligible at 6:32, possibly "expected to rise"). Your worship and councilors, you the political leaders in Langley are elected to represent everybody. You have a civic duty and responsibility to ensure that everyone has legal access to the services they need. If a city is to develop and flourish, it needs to respond and accommodate the diversity of its demographic. Thank you.

Transcript ends at 6:55.
Screenshot of Jessica Yaniv's presentation.png Screenshot of TOL proceedings.pngPresentation 1.pngTitle Slide.pngSlide 1.png Slide 2.png Slide 3.png Slide 4.pngSlide 5.png Slide 6.png

Last edited:

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
However, Meghan Murphy, a Vancouver resident, still has not been prosecuted by VPD for her hate crimes. In the meantime, she has booked a hate rally at the VPL geared toward hate and transphobia. Even Mayor Stewart called her even despicable, yet the event still goes on because the City of Vancouver is too scared to cancel her event. However, they increased her event's security bill by $2,500 and that number is (unintelligible at 6:32, possibly "expected to rise"). Your worship and councilors, you the political leaders in Langley are elected to represent everybody. You have a civic duty and responsibility to ensure that everyone has legal access to the services they need. If a city is to develop and flourish, it needs to respond and accommodate the diversity of its demographic. Thank you.
Thanks for this. This was pretty eye opening because until now I didn't think of him as being an active tranny activist but more of a lone pervert who keeps to himself and the teenagers he grooms. But this is full on rat king troonery with all the correct buzzwords. I love it. It means the other trannys now have to accept him into their ranks.

If you think saying "men aren't women tho" is hate speech, Johnny, why not file a complaint against Murphy yourself? Every day you wait 50 more troons kill themselves because of Meghan Murphy. Do it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
" The city can also liaise with the RCMP to ensure hate crimes and homophobia related discrimination and harassment are effectively identified and prosecuted."

How about the township liaise with RCMP over these screenshots?

Contact us: https://www.tol.ca/your-township/mayor-and-council/

Did anyone notice that the next item after that pedo's presentation was DW Poppy Secondary School choir singing Christmas carols?

ETA: Yaniv's PowerPoint slide, "Awareness and Outreach" has fuck all to do with what he was saying when it was up:

"For example, in the news recently, a trans-exclusionary radical feminist named Meghan Murphy violated the Canadian Criminal Code by inciting hate against the LGBTQ and trans community, stating, "Men are not women and trans women are not women." In doing this... inciting this speech, I personally got her twitter account suspended, which got a lot of (pause) attention,ah, haha, and created global outcry for feminist rights and created global policy changes for social networks such as twitter and wordpress, um, and such.
"However, Meghan Murphy, a Vancouver resident, still has not been prosecuted by VPD for her hate crimes. In the meantime, she has booked a hate rally at the VPL geared toward hate and transphobia. Even Mayor Stewart called her even despicable, yet the event still goes on because the City of Vancouver is too scared to cancel her event. However, they increased her event's security bill by $2,500..."

ETA2: Terves react to video of this perv. Archive here.

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ TE without the RF ♡
kiwifarms.net
I have a really autistic idea :autism::autism::autism: IF someone does a blog on this shitstain but in other country? Dunno, Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Poland etc. In english of course
Why would that make a difference? Most of the sites that are protecting him aren't Canadian. They have no legal obligation to censor people who are calling him out.

Fangsofjeff

♡ TE without the RF ♡
kiwifarms.net
https://tol.ca.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=21326&GUID=740943B1-205C-4170-91AD-10B701D0D5B4

Scroll down to Topic 2. This fucker is part of his local "township" (Canadian for council?) LGBTQ+ advisory committee apparently. Or maybe he's self appointed? Either way, he's giving recommendations about how the SCHOOLS should operate. Naturally, the first item on his agenda is tampon machines. The last item is putting signs on school bathrooms saying "TRANS PEOPLE WELCOME"

This document is very recent, like from a couple of weeks ago. I have no words left to express my feelings about this person any more.

Sorry no archive link - I don't know what sites archive PDF files. (edit - thanks Bunny at Law.)

https://twitter.com/WRAWilloughby/status/1071093564480749569
http://archive.md/RkL1M

Oh, that's the link that led me to it. Some concerned citizens want him to contact them about the fucking traffic lights. Apparently nobody's worried about his interest in having a welcome mat rolled out for him in girl's school bathrooms.
Holy hell. Just when I thought Jonathan couldn't get any more disgusting...

As far as I know, kids don't usually have a bathroom separate from the one adults use. So if Johnny found a reason to visit an Elementary school, he could use the same bathroom as little girls without getting in trouble.

The chair introduces Jessica Yaniv, wearing a maroon ankle length (wrap?) dress, sneakers, and some kind of headband/ bobby pins. Jessica Yaniv appears to be growing longer hair than previously documented.

First Presentation Transcript begins at 1:35 (Still working on)

Jessica Yaniv proposes the installation of traffic lights at 84 Avenue and 204 Street after almost being hit at the intersection. The council accepts the proposal and requests the second proposal. Jessica Yaniv then proposes the creation of an LGBTQ2SIA advisory committee.

Second Presentation Transcript begins at 2:20

So my second presentation is a creation of an LGBTQ2SIA advisory committee. So LGBTQ people, especially youth in the transgender community, are at very high risk of discrimination from service providers, alienation, isolation, loneliness, depression, and suicidal ideation. LGBT youth, especially from certain culture groups, experience dual stigma from society at large and their own community, which may have more traditional values and expectations. While it may not known, discrimination against the LGBT community occurs from service providers who think refusing service to LGBTQ community is okay and permissable even though it is against the Canadian Human Rights Code and the BC Human Rights Code to discriminate against protected classes. Yet, while these businesses are slapped with a penalty from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, they still operate. Municipalities such as the TOL should liaise with the BC Human Rights Tribunal to cancel the business licenses of discriminatory businesses. However, this practice is not taking place.

So, let's talk about Vancouver. Vancuver has an LGBTQ advisory committee, which reports directly to city council and has members of city council and the school board and the park board. This has led to a lot of benefits. Vancouver is seen and promoted world wide as a gay-friendly tourist destination; it has the well-known Gavey Street, a gay villiage with various LGBTQ friendly businesses, restaurants, and gathering places, and it even has a popular gay event festival. In 2015, Vancouver adopted a new transgender policy, and even flew the trans flag at city hall for the first time. Alongside the pride flag, it flies every year during pride week, not to mention it has Canada's first permanent rainbow crosswalks.

A stratigic plan for the LGBTQ community in the Township of Langley will identify and prioritize which programs, supports, and services are necessary for the city to make it a safe and welcome city for all. The city can sponsor and promote and also fund local LGBTQ organizations that operate with little or no budget. There's a lot the city can do within its current operations and structure. For example, youth centers, seniors programing, recreation centers, and gay-straight alliances in various high schools can all benefit from specialized programs and supports. The city can also liaise with the RCMP to ensure hate crimes and homophobia related discrimination and harassment are effectively identified and prosecuted. For example, in the news recently, a trans-exclusionary radical feminist named Meghan Murphy violated the Canadian Criminal Code by inciting hate against the LGBTQ and trans community, stating, "Men are not women and trans women are not women." In doing this... inciting this speech, I personally got her twitter account suspended, which got a lot of (pause) attention,ah, haha, and created global outcry for feminist rights and created global policy changes for social networks such as twitter and wordpress, um, and such.

Transcript ends at 6:55.
View attachment 616871 View attachment 616873View attachment 616881View attachment 616880View attachment 616874 View attachment 616875 View attachment 616876 View attachment 616877View attachment 616878 View attachment 616879
The butthurt about Meghan makes it so obvious he's in cahoots with Morgane Oger.
I mean something like indymedia, or a foreign anglophone site, not on blogspot,twitter etc.
It's worth a shot I guess. The best option would probably be for the blog's owner to run their own site, but that might require some coding knowledge. @Null might be willing to help with hosting, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Look at that sweaty, beastly fucker in his babushka dress (with jeans and sneakers no less), almost salivating while talking about his power to silence speech/thought on social media + getting people banned. The Troons of BC (Oger, Kreut and Yaniv) are pretty much witch hunting Meghan Murphy. I don't agree with everything she says and thinks (tbf, I haven't read much of it either), but these dudes are just gunning for her.
Note the signature Troon manipulation tactic of turning a talk at a public library on Gender into a bonafide "Hate Rally". And with Canuckistan's ultra Lefty media refusing to report on Trans activism honestly, and Yaniv's litiguous nature, it's damn hard to discover the truth about all this; that he's a gross pedo troon with a tampon fetish, slithering up to your 10 year old girls for "help". Who else on this goddam planet could face a Tribunal as an "activist" mere weeks after he's been uncovered as an extortionist and sexual predator?
As for the increased security bill, this reminds me when Murphy was scheduled to speak at Laurier university. Laurier set the bill for security at an unprecedented $8,500 - absolutely unfair and unaffordable. Now for her to speak at VPL, it's up to $2,500.

But apparently Murphy is the "dangerous" one. Seems to me, with the troons insatiable appetite for sending violent threats of rape/death, the whole idea of security is to protect HER from THEM. You'd think an adult somewhere would connect the dots that something is rotten in Queertopia.

Last edited:

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Hey that's cool Vancouver, keep demonstrating this policy of jacking up security bills specifically for women's talks about women's political issues. I'm sure that's not violating anyone's rights or acting against the law. Legal human rights actions should be reserved for truly despicable acts like calling a pervert with a bad falsetto a man.