Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

WGkitty

kiwifarms.net
I think about this too! Jfc I wish there were locals on here or some way to know lol. At a local street fair last week I have to confess I imagined “oh holy shit imagine Yaniv tooting around here mouthbreathing on his scootypuff. What must it be like to find yourself standing behind him at the grocery store while he’s giving the cashier a nasal whine about “imma stron transwomman (loud breathing) an an example to the communinie (loud breathing) an I deman (gasp) that you honner my coupon (has two mini-strokes)
IMO he's too much of a shut-in for people to have really taken notice of him. I'm not amazingly active in the community but I do patron the local businesses frequently and have never seen him. I at least run into other people from the building fairly often.

With a gut like his I'm guessing maybe dominos delivery guy has to deal with him pretty frequently. I'm willing to bet Miriam gets a lot of his supplies also.

Edit:

For people wondering more about Langley it's the furthest suburb of Vancouver. It's got a huge area (imagine Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx combined) but only a population of 175k. There are a few pockets of population surrounded by farm land. Historically its just been single family homes but housing prices are forcing people out this way and has resulted in a lot of town home developments and condo buildings being built in the last 5-10 years. Growth has been especially high around my part of Langley because it has freeway access. The rapid population growth probably also keeps him hidden because most are brand new to the community.

Last edited:

Karl Franz

Flying Monster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because how are you going to know? There are plenty of trans women that absolutely pass. Would you stop this bitch and question her? It's not as cut and dried as that. Anyway, Anyway let's get back to the troon at hand. View attachment 836865
With that much makeup and photoshop caked on, even my dead grandpa would pass.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
It's a bit of a chicken or egg argument. That said I was friends with a bunch of transexual women in California who worked hard to be women, you wouldn't know 75% of them where and the 25% didnt pass because in California it's harder to.

No one has a problem with these girls using the girls restroom because its next to impossible to know which they are. The problem lies squarely with potatoes like Yaniv who make a complete fucking joke out of an actual thing.
The MTFs I've seen have been mostly obvious. Height, weight distribution, bone structure, hand size, adam's apple. Lots of things. If they're in the bathroom w/women who are uncomfortable, leaving quickly solves that issue. Most women and most people use the can, wash their hands and leave. The issue is with those who take selfies in there, prowl between stalls, have hygiene products on hand to engage women.

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
Why is the court forced to entertain the notion he was born female if all of his identification lists his biological sex as male?
It's because Yaniv has made claims at being intersex but his buddy on the board says they can't ask him about internal organs, so they have to make believe to protect his "identity".

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Why is the court forced to entertain the notion he was born female if all of his identification lists his biological sex as male?
The JCCF lawyer was walking Yaniv back to the time when he was contacting waxing services and still had an M on his driver's license. He got it changed to F last year.

Edit: Ack, ninja'd by @Munchma Quchi

Edit 2: Are my ears going? I've listened to his FB video three times and I swear I hear a dog panting and the sound of a dog's nails rattling on the floor. Is the dog that lives with his mother now a Comfort Dog? Or am I imagining things?

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Guns. Glamour. Gunt.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837108
Did Jonathan say he was female at 6 years old? Then made that FB post when he was 28ish?
As well as showing this lie they also show that Yaniv believed that any people or business that judged a person named Johnathon to be female was 'stupid' which goes against his 'it's not a stereotypically male name' bullshit.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
Christ, why is it they are all ugly, fat, pervy looking munters with ratty hair c/w bad taste in clothes? Selection criteria?
Because it's easier for potato-headed autists to take a cursory look at a Disney channel sitcom meant for girls and think THAT'S what femininity is. Actually trying to understand every conceivable nuance there is to being a woman and thus, making a cogent effort at trying to pass is WAY too hard a concept for most troons to actually grasp. The idea that "presentation =/= gender" is pure bullshit and it's only used to justify why a fat man in a shitty wig with dollar store lipstick should be viewed as a woman. Sure, presentation in and of itself does not necessarily equate to gender, but it's still a HUGE reason as to why we can still recognise tomboys as girls and bishonens as men.

On a slight tangent, I notice this type of behaviour a LOT more in trans women than trans men. At the absolute bare minimum, an FtM trans person is still able to grasp the concept that not all guys are into cars, skeet shootin', bodily noises, mud 'rasslin, and bikini babes. Trans women more often than not just hang onto this caricature of femininity that they slapped together from all the stereotypes they've seen on TV and the internet and if someone dares call them out on it, you get the whole "reeeeeee presentation =/= gender bigot reeeee" spiel.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because it's easier for potato-headed autists to take a cursory look at a Disney channel sitcom meant for girls and think THAT'S what femininity is. Actually trying to understand every conceivable nuance there is to being a woman and thus, making a cogent effort at trying to pass is WAY too hard a concept for most troons to actually grasp. The idea that "presentation =/= gender" is pure bullshit and it's only used to justify why a fat man in a shitty wig with dollar store lipstick should be viewed as a woman. Sure, presentation in and of itself does not necessarily equate to gender, but it's still a HUGE reason as to why we can still recognise tomboys as girls and bishonens as men.

On a slight tangent, I notice this type of behaviour a LOT more in trans women than trans men. At the absolute bare minimum, an FtM trans person is still able to grasp the concept that not all guys are into cars, skeet shootin', bodily noises, mud 'rasslin, and bikini babes. Trans women more often than not just hang onto this caricature of femininity that they slapped together from all the stereotypes they've seen on TV and the internet and if someone dares call them out on it, you get the whole "reeeeeee presentation =/= gender bigot reeeee" spiel.
Almost like there are many more MTFs with an ulterior fetish than there are FTMs...

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
Troons, in contrast to their caricatured female behaviour, also still have stereotypical male interests, like guns and hard liquor, which adds another layer of bizarre.
Adding onto this, whilst it's wholly possible for a troon to suffer from gender dysphoria and NOT act like a colossal pervert in the process, there's actually no getting around the fundamentals of male psychology. If you put a tranny into a midlife crisis, they'll act just like a cis male would.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino