Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

PuckishRogue

Baby enjoy toy mommy buy for you
kiwifarms.net
Their profile pic is the protagonist of a crappy cartoon called SheZow, which is about a boy who transforms into a girl superhero. At this point, it is only remembered by the Internet for Rule 34.
Isn't there some anime with that same ass plot? Why use the image of a kid? (It's a Yaniv sock I'd bet)

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
There is/was a Twitter account that was trying to ban goinglikeelsie by retweeting her tweets with JY's name added and also by encouraging people to report the account of goinglikeelsie.

The account was/is called trans_tara

Can someone confirm if the trans_tara account still exists?
I don't see that account but there's a bunch that have trans and tara in them.

• Informative
Reactions: wabbits

deadcowcultist

pretend like you know me
kiwifarms.net
Adding onto this, whilst it's wholly possible for a troon to suffer from gender dysphoria and NOT act like a colossal pervert in the process, there's actually no getting around the fundamentals of male psychology. If you put a tranny into a midlife crisis, they'll act just like a cis male would.
e.g. Brianna Wu

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Watch out, pool-party ruining bigots! Jessie doesn't afraid of anything!

View attachment 838082
(Link) (Archive)
Why does he care? He’s over 24 so he wouldn’t be admitted anyway. Plus without the use of his bottom half he isn’t swimming. Plus I’m sure there is some kind of safety concern for a fucking scooter to be around a pool. All he is doing is letting his pedo flag fly high right now.

Big moth tiddies

Anyone got a light?
kiwifarms.net
Why does he care? He’s over 24 so he wouldn’t be admitted anyway. Plus without the use of his bottom half he isn’t swimming. Plus I’m sure there is some kind of safety concern for a fucking scooter to be around a pool. All he is doing is letting his pedo flag fly high right now.
Because MUH TRANS-ACTIVISM!
Everything he does activism wise is to try and off-set his terrible traits so people will let it slide.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino