Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is 24 the cut off for a "youth" event anyway? A 24 year old is young compared to a 50 year old but they're still well into adulthood.
I don't know anyone that far into their twenties who'd want to spend a whole afternoon at a pool surrounded by a bunch of teenagers, and I'd be pretty suspicious of anyone that did.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

PamTax

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
His ID had been changed to female.
I'm wondering if goinglikeelsie has run into issues about tweeting "X vs Mint Tanning Salon" because of the "X". Does anyone recall why that case was further anonymized? It might present logistical difficulties to tweet about it without connecting it to JY.

Whatever the reason, I'm refreshing her twitter over here like a crack addict in need of a fix.
Ask and you shall receive.

Reactions: Ihatechildren

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838113

It any one statement made me want to pummel this sick fuck’s face relentlessly, it would be this one. This isn’t “Mad at the Internet”, this is mad at humanity (and Canada for enabling this scumfuck). All the bad things in life should happen to you, and only you Jon.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Topless" teenagers.
Yeah, I'd be suspicious of any twentysomething who wanted to go to that sort of event, especially considering you'd be surrounded by the kind of people who would reeee the fuck out if they caught you staring and probably try to ruin your life for daring to sexualize the brave young LGBTROFLs in attendance.

Edit: you know, the more I think about this event, the worse it sounds. Especially now that Jonny is getting his greasy pedo mitts on it.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
kiwifarms.net
It any one statement made me want to pummel this sick fuck’s face relentlessly, it would be this one. This isn’t “Mad at the Internet”, this is mad at humanity (and Canada for enabling this scumfuck). All the bad things in life should happen to you, and only you Jon.
This is seriously gross grooming behavior. JY would have these kids convinced they should be naked all the time and god knows how many tampons JY would be throwing around.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Why does he care? He’s over 24 so he wouldn’t be admitted anyway. Plus without the use of his bottom half he isn’t swimming. Plus I’m sure there is some kind of safety concern for a fucking scooter to be around a pool. All he is doing is letting his pedo flag fly high right now.
He can volunteer be one the Langley Youth Resource Centre's LGBTQ youth leaders! Then he'll be required to be at the swim party to help run it, especially since parents are not allowed. He can pour soda and hand out towels and snacks. He can also work the door to keep those pesky parents out. Maybe they need someone to take photos for social media and the clubhouse bulletin board?

Jonathan has no police record so his background check will come out clean! If for some reason they don't allow him to be an LGBTQ youth leader volunteer, he can take them to Human Rights Tribunal for a nice discrimination payout.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
He can volunteer be one the Langley Youth Resource Centre's LGBTQ youth leaders! Then he'll be required to be at the swim party to help run it, especially since parents are not allowed. He can pour soda and hand out towels and snacks. He can also work the door to keep those pesky parents out. Maybe they need someone to take photos for social media and the clubhouse bulletin board?

Jonathan has no police record so his background check will come out clean! If for some reason they don't allow him to be an LGBTQ youth leader volunteer, he can take them to Human Rights Tribunal for a nice discrimination payout.
Sshhh Don't give the Pedo Potato any ideas!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino