Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

UselessRubberKeyboard

Stealing all the roasties from the KF xmas dinner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lawyer for the waxing lady asked Yaniv if he feels a position of power, trying to make the state compel a lone woman to come to his house. Lawyer knows exactly what's up.

Sounds like Jonathan is about as proficient at representing themselves legally as Russell Greer, and can't stop making it obvious what a pervert stalker he is with the questions, interruptions and answers he keeps blurting out.

I still bet the human rights court "member" gives Yaniv nothing but a slap on the wrist, if she even does that. Wouldn't surprise me if she finds waxing lady guilty of discriminating against troons.

Bear in mind the "member"/judge in these cases is another female Jonathan Yaniv harasses - in his own words, he calls and emails her saying how terribly awful this discrimination makes him feel, how he's suicidal, and a whole bunch of other emotional blackmail crap. She shouldn't be sitting on this case, and he should be reprimanded for harassing a member.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
Something's so, so wrong in the Yaniv house, and probably always has been. There are Gothic novels with less twisted families.
I think Mama Yaniv is already mourning her son by sticking her bare feetfeet out. Or she's a huge slob.

Question:

My grandmother always told me not to walk around the house in just socks and no shoes. Is there anything to this or is it an old wives tale?

Answer:

There is no law that forbids you to walk around in socks. But our sages teach us to never ignore the sayings of our grandmothers, for there is always some wisdom in them. Indeed, your grandmother's aversion to shoelessness does have some basis.

Jewish law states that one who is mourning the loss of a loved one removes their shoes. Thus walking around in socks makes you look like a mourner, and we don't even want to look like a mourner. This is part of a general Jewish attitude to death. We don't like it. We do whatever we can to stay away from it.

There are many Jewish customs that stem from the desire to avoid anything associated with death. Some people don't sleep with their feet facing the door, because that is how a corpse lies before burial. We don't speak about what will happen when someone dies, but rather what will happen "after 120 years." We wash our hands after attending a funeral, to rid ourselves of the impurity of the cemetery.

This dislike of death is not so much a superstition as an allergy. Our tradition trains us to love life and be allergic to death. Unlike some traditions that venerate death as an ideal and view life as a wretched curse, the Jewish tradition cherishes life as a blessing. Through customs that distance us from death and its trappings, the Jewish people has inculcated a worldview that is life-affirming and this-world focused.

Your grandmother had a point. Death is a part of life. But it need not be given any more space than necessary. Keep your shoes on.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
I think Mama Yaniv is already mourning her son by sticking her bare feetfeet out. Or she's a huge slob.

Question:

My grandmother always told me not to walk around the house in just socks and no shoes. Is there anything to this or is it an old wives tale?

Answer:

There is no law that forbids you to walk around in socks. But our sages teach us to never ignore the sayings of our grandmothers, for there is always some wisdom in them. Indeed, your grandmother's aversion to shoelessness does have some basis.

Jewish law states that one who is mourning the loss of a loved one removes their shoes. Thus walking around in socks makes you look like a mourner, and we don't even want to look like a mourner. This is part of a general Jewish attitude to death. We don't like it. We do whatever we can to stay away from it.

There are many Jewish customs that stem from the desire to avoid anything associated with death. Some people don't sleep with their feet facing the door, because that is how a corpse lies before burial. We don't speak about what will happen when someone dies, but rather what will happen "after 120 years." We wash our hands after attending a funeral, to rid ourselves of the impurity of the cemetery.

This dislike of death is not so much a superstition as an allergy. Our tradition trains us to love life and be allergic to death. Unlike some traditions that venerate death as an ideal and view life as a wretched curse, the Jewish tradition cherishes life as a blessing. Through customs that distance us from death and its trappings, the Jewish people has inculcated a worldview that is life-affirming and this-world focused.

Your grandmother had a point. Death is a part of life. But it need not be given any more space than necessary. Keep your shoes on.
You've got it all wrong.

It's not about Judaism.

It's about the defendant being Indian.

In India, feet are unclean, a sign of disrespect. Pointing the soles of your feet toward an Indian defendant is an act of deliberate racial hostility, all with plausible deniability for Mama Yaniv. Looks like we know where Jonathan gets it from.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This poor woman, i feel so bad for her.
Screenshot_2019-07-12-11-59-36-1.png

In India, feet are unclean, a sign of disrespect. Pointing the soles of your feet toward an Indian defendant is an act of deliberate racial hostility, all with plausible deniability for Mama Yaniv. Looks like we know where Jonathan gets it from.
what a horrible person on every level.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
JY is flaunting their street adoptions on FB again. Seriously, does TOL just let anyone throw their name on stuff in their city? Zero googles?

Also, the shame SG must have been feeling through this whole process makes me sick. I hope she knows she has nothing to feel ashamed about, nothing: this garbage fucking human needs to be dropped onto a deserted island away from society. No one fucking wants you around JY, literally no one.

Plights

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking for well over a year, and I had to make an account because of this. At the tribunal, he said that he "gets whatever (he) wants." I haven't seen any of you guys comment on that little jewel. I know he's said and done so much worse, but he said that, out loud, in a shitty fake court setting, thinking that it was a really good reason for his actions and totes appropriate. Is it any wonder that he and Russell are my favorite cows?

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 12.04.54 PM.png

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I often think that if I ever win the lottery I’d set up some sort of fund which I administer which would be used for things like, in the (sadly I think likely) event of SG losing, paying her costs, doing something really nice for her and making sure this doesn’t ruin her financially. A random acts of kindness fund.

He really is the lowest of the low - going after someone with genuine issues. And the contrast - she is working for a living despite raising a child with additional needs and disabilities herself, while he sponges off others and leeches off his mum and society. He is foul.

It’s been interesting seeing how Mummy Yaniv is embroiled in all this as well. When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838377

After all that testimony, Johnny Boy is going to do the questioning. I'd get popcorn, but I have a feeling I'm going to lose my appetite.
This poor woman, plunged into deep depression because of this fucktard and the cucknadian "justice" system. I have never wanted to a-log harder.

Edit:

When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?
Jewish grannies live forever. She will almost certainly outlive this POS with all his blubber and munchausening.

Also, if SG loses the case, is Cancuckistan going to force her to wax this son of a bitch? Or just make her pay gazillions in fines?

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking for well over a year, and I had to make an account because of this. At the tribunal, he said that he "gets whatever (he) wants." I haven't seen any of you guys comment on that little jewel. I know he's said and done so much worse, but he said that, out loud, in a shitty fake court setting, thinking that it was a really good reason for his actions and totes appropriate. Is it any wonder that he and Russell are my favorite cows?

View attachment 838356
But JY really hasn’t gotten anything they want. Literally nothing they’ve ever put forward for delegation, they no friends, it’s a sad sad existence.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY is flaunting their street adoptions on FB again. Seriously, does TOL just let anyone throw their name on stuff in their city? Zero googles?
It's probably just some admin person working for the city rubber stamping things make sure the fees were paid and cleanup is happening. He hasn't said where he adopted his street, has he?

Edit - did we know about this street adoption?

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Something's so, so wrong in the Yaniv house, and probably always has been. There are Gothic novels with less twisted families.
The mother can't claim ignorance if she's attending and obviously supporting these cases. She's as low as him in my book.

I often think that if I ever win the lottery I’d set up some sort of fund which I administer which would be used for things like, in the (sadly I think likely) event of SG losing, paying her costs, doing something really nice for her and making sure this doesn’t ruin her financially. A random acts of kindness fund.

He really is the lowest of the low - going after someone with genuine issues. And the contrast - she is working for a living despite raising a child with additional needs and disabilities herself, while he sponges off others and leeches off his mum and society. He is foul.

It’s been interesting seeing how Mummy Yaniv is embroiled in all this as well. When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?
He really is one of the worse online shit stains I've ever had the misfortune to read about and boy there's been quite a few.

Would love her to be financially rewarded for obvious reasons but, me being a total bitch, I'd see it as a slap in the face for jonny boy and his enabler of a mother.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino