Horrorcow Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - Racist pedo tranny; vexatious litigant from British Columbia; protected by big tech; #waxmyballs

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

A Name But Backwards

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This poor woman, i feel so bad for her.
Screenshot_2019-07-12-11-59-36-1.png

In India, feet are unclean, a sign of disrespect. Pointing the soles of your feet toward an Indian defendant is an act of deliberate racial hostility, all with plausible deniability for Mama Yaniv. Looks like we know where Jonathan gets it from.
what a horrible person on every level.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
kiwifarms.net
JY is flaunting their street adoptions on FB again. Seriously, does TOL just let anyone throw their name on stuff in their city? Zero googles?

Also, the shame SG must have been feeling through this whole process makes me sick. I hope she knows she has nothing to feel ashamed about, nothing: this garbage fucking human needs to be dropped onto a deserted island away from society. No one fucking wants you around JY, literally no one.

Plights

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking for well over a year, and I had to make an account because of this. At the tribunal, he said that he "gets whatever (he) wants." I haven't seen any of you guys comment on that little jewel. I know he's said and done so much worse, but he said that, out loud, in a shitty fake court setting, thinking that it was a really good reason for his actions and totes appropriate. Is it any wonder that he and Russell are my favorite cows?

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 12.04.54 PM.png

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I often think that if I ever win the lottery I’d set up some sort of fund which I administer which would be used for things like, in the (sadly I think likely) event of SG losing, paying her costs, doing something really nice for her and making sure this doesn’t ruin her financially. A random acts of kindness fund.

He really is the lowest of the low - going after someone with genuine issues. And the contrast - she is working for a living despite raising a child with additional needs and disabilities herself, while he sponges off others and leeches off his mum and society. He is foul.

It’s been interesting seeing how Mummy Yaniv is embroiled in all this as well. When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838377

After all that testimony, Johnny Boy is going to do the questioning. I'd get popcorn, but I have a feeling I'm going to lose my appetite.
This poor woman, plunged into deep depression because of this fucktard and the cucknadian "justice" system. I have never wanted to a-log harder.

Edit:

When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?
Jewish grannies live forever. She will almost certainly outlive this POS with all his blubber and munchausening.

Also, if SG loses the case, is Cancuckistan going to force her to wax this son of a bitch? Or just make her pay gazillions in fines?

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking for well over a year, and I had to make an account because of this. At the tribunal, he said that he "gets whatever (he) wants." I haven't seen any of you guys comment on that little jewel. I know he's said and done so much worse, but he said that, out loud, in a shitty fake court setting, thinking that it was a really good reason for his actions and totes appropriate. Is it any wonder that he and Russell are my favorite cows?

View attachment 838356
But JY really hasn’t gotten anything they want. Literally nothing they’ve ever put forward for delegation, they no friends, it’s a sad sad existence.

WGkitty

kiwifarms.net
JY is flaunting their street adoptions on FB again. Seriously, does TOL just let anyone throw their name on stuff in their city? Zero googles?
It's probably just some admin person working for the city rubber stamping things make sure the fees were paid and cleanup is happening. He hasn't said where he adopted his street, has he?

Edit - did we know about this street adoption?

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Something's so, so wrong in the Yaniv house, and probably always has been. There are Gothic novels with less twisted families.
The mother can't claim ignorance if she's attending and obviously supporting these cases. She's as low as him in my book.

I often think that if I ever win the lottery I’d set up some sort of fund which I administer which would be used for things like, in the (sadly I think likely) event of SG losing, paying her costs, doing something really nice for her and making sure this doesn’t ruin her financially. A random acts of kindness fund.

He really is the lowest of the low - going after someone with genuine issues. And the contrast - she is working for a living despite raising a child with additional needs and disabilities herself, while he sponges off others and leeches off his mum and society. He is foul.

It’s been interesting seeing how Mummy Yaniv is embroiled in all this as well. When she finally shuffles off this mortal coil will he keep her stuffed in the living room to dress up? Or do Jewish grannies live to 300 like Japanese and Swedish ones? Will she be keeping him stuffed in the corner of the living room...?
He really is one of the worse online shit stains I've ever had the misfortune to read about and boy there's been quite a few.

Would love her to be financially rewarded for obvious reasons but, me being a total bitch, I'd see it as a slap in the face for jonny boy and his enabler of a mother.

Last edited:

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
Newfag
kiwifarms.net
"LGBT bodies." he's trying to convince the members she's homophobic tout court. What a despicable piece of shit.

Edit: typo
I lit. made an account because I was going insane not having anywhere to talk about this but YEAH apparently according to JY, gays and lesbians have totally different bodies from straight men and women? lol it's such a transparent attempt to make her look like a big bad evil homophobe.. probably because he knows that the rest of his BS isn't coming off as sympathetic.

Also gotta love the little screed he went on about how he has the RIGHT to force unwilling women into his home. He's doing an awesome job of not sounding like a predator, that's for sure...

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Sikh communities tend to be pretty tight knit so I really hope her family, friends, and neighbors are there for SG. I hope she knows she deserves respect and dignity.
I hope that all of the Sikh and East Asian businesses start refusing service to Jonathan based on his frivolous lawsuits. You have the right to refuse service to anyone except if they're a troon. Okay I will refuse service because of fear of legal retribution.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with Rebecca Gerber, I think Jonathan Yaniv is the only other cow I follow here upon which I wish harm. While it is entertaining to laugh at him on his stupid fat-scooter, the world would be a better place if he were run over by a bus. At least idiots like R. Greer bang their heads against a wall instead of going after disabled minorities (for the most part).

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
I half expect Jon to start "identifying" as a teenager soon so he can claim he fits within the age range stipulated by that LGBT+ pedo pool event when it gets rescheduled, and file a human rights complaint against them for age discrimination if they don't let him attend.
Considering how insane he is, wouldn’t even suprise me at this point

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with Rebecca Gerber, I think Jonathan Yaniv is the only other cow I follow here upon which I wish harm. While it is entertaining to laugh at him on his stupid fat-scooter, the world would be a better place if he were run over by a bus. At least idiots like R. Greer bang their heads against a wall instead of going after disabled minorities (for the most part).

View attachment 838436
I would agree with the caveat that whatever harm befell him would need to be the purest of accidents or something born from his own stupidity.

Anything else would open the door to him suing the fuck out of any entity even tangentially involved and if he won the cycle would never stop.

A few pages back someone linked to the story about some Grade-A dickhead in America who was shot to death in the early 80s in broad daylight, sitting in his truck, with his wife sitting next to him and about 30 eyewitnesses. No one could identify the shooter. I'd be fine with something like that happening, too. I'd make it a national fucking holiday.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino