Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
"LGBT bodies." he's trying to convince the members she's homophobic tout court. What a despicable piece of shit.

Edit: typo
I lit. made an account because I was going insane not having anywhere to talk about this but YEAH apparently according to JY, gays and lesbians have totally different bodies from straight men and women? lol it's such a transparent attempt to make her look like a big bad evil homophobe.. probably because he knows that the rest of his BS isn't coming off as sympathetic.

Also gotta love the little screed he went on about how he has the RIGHT to force unwilling women into his home. He's doing an awesome job of not sounding like a predator, that's for sure...

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Sikh communities tend to be pretty tight knit so I really hope her family, friends, and neighbors are there for SG. I hope she knows she deserves respect and dignity.
I hope that all of the Sikh and East Asian businesses start refusing service to Jonathan based on his frivolous lawsuits. You have the right to refuse service to anyone except if they're a troon. Okay I will refuse service because of fear of legal retribution.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with Rebecca Gerber, I think Jonathan Yaniv is the only other cow I follow here upon which I wish harm. While it is entertaining to laugh at him on his stupid fat-scooter, the world would be a better place if he were run over by a bus. At least idiots like R. Greer bang their heads against a wall instead of going after disabled minorities (for the most part).

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
I half expect Jon to start "identifying" as a teenager soon so he can claim he fits within the age range stipulated by that LGBT+ pedo pool event when it gets rescheduled, and file a human rights complaint against them for age discrimination if they don't let him attend.
Considering how insane he is, wouldn’t even suprise me at this point

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with Rebecca Gerber, I think Jonathan Yaniv is the only other cow I follow here upon which I wish harm. While it is entertaining to laugh at him on his stupid fat-scooter, the world would be a better place if he were run over by a bus. At least idiots like R. Greer bang their heads against a wall instead of going after disabled minorities (for the most part).

View attachment 838436
I would agree with the caveat that whatever harm befell him would need to be the purest of accidents or something born from his own stupidity.

Anything else would open the door to him suing the fuck out of any entity even tangentially involved and if he won the cycle would never stop.

A few pages back someone linked to the story about some Grade-A dickhead in America who was shot to death in the early 80s in broad daylight, sitting in his truck, with his wife sitting next to him and about 30 eyewitnesses. No one could identify the shooter. I'd be fine with something like that happening, too. I'd make it a national fucking holiday.

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
Does this woman get anything out of it if JY loses? She should start a fundraiser as a backup. I'd donate in a heartbeat. This new info turned my stomach. Every time I think it can't get worse. Every time I think this lardass troon can't sink any lower or this case couldn't get more despicable. Fuck.

General Disarray

Somewhere in between my love and my agony
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few pages back someone linked to the story about some Grade-A dickhead in America who was shot to death in the early 80s in broad daylight, sitting in his truck, with his wife sitting next to him and about 30 eyewitnesses. No one could identify the shooter. I'd be fine with something like that happening, too. I'd make it a national fucking holiday.
I vote we create a new verb. As in, "I wouldn't shed a single tear if Yaniv were skidmored straight to Hell."

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
The wife of that Grade-A dickhead eventually sued the town and got a settlement of $17,600. Given that Mama Yaniv is starting to look nearly as bad as her son, and also knowing that she'd definitely sue the Langley township if anything happened to her son, I can't say I'd feel good about any money going into her pockets.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY says why are they making us follow their beliefs? Member stops JY again, says ask last question and must be about facts only. JY starts (not about facts) but gets cut off by Member again. Tries again:

JY? What would SGF do if he had to get 911 care from female paramedic?

Even Member is sick of his shit.

Archive blocked here someone have fun

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The wife of that Grade-A dickhead eventually sued the town and got a settlement of $17,600. Given that Mama Yaniv is starting to look nearly as bad as her son, and also knowing that she'd definitely sue the Langley township if anything happened to her son, I can't say I'd feel good about any money going into her pockets.
I'll agree with that the moment I see Mama Yaniv perving on preteens on social media. She wants to sue Langley township after Johnny falls face-first onto five .45 slugs, that'll be the bridge to burn when we all come to it. If things got that far I'd be half tempted to emigrate and move there just so my taxes could be put toward their defense.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Does this woman get anything out of it if JY loses? She should start a fundraiser as a backup. I'd donate in a heartbeat. This new info turned my stomach. Every time I think it can't get worse. Every time I think this lardass troon can't sink any lower or this case couldn't get more despicable. Fuck.
I'm hoping that the JCCF has something in mind for counter suing JY. I'd fucking love to watch them have to hand over 15k to this woman and her poor family.

Zig Zag

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if goinglikeelsie has run into issues about tweeting "X vs Mint Tanning Salon" because of the "X". Does anyone recall why that case was further anonymized? It might present logistical difficulties to tweet about it without connecting it to JY.

Whatever the reason, I'm refreshing her twitter over here like a crack addict in need of a fix.
Ask and you shall receive.
Sorry but this is incorrect, these hearings are not further anonymized because of Jonathan's ID but rather because of meanie messages he read on the internet. I posted about it here on July 3rd, the decision was made in December by another tribunal member (not Devyn Cousineau, handmaiden to fat pedo troons) to double doggy dare publication ban this one particular case because someone said something not nice about Jonathan and he screenshotted it and sent it to the tribunal. However thanks to JY being so exceptional he went after 16 women at once and his obvious Facebook vagueblogging, we know that this "case" is clearly him as well.

The X v. Hot Mess on July 9&10 is the one to keep an eye on imo. I don't remember if this was posted already but in January (links to pdf) the BCHRT had ruled to protect Yaniv's anonymity because of meanie words said by people on the internet in response to the weirdo asking for a female dick and ball wax. They ruled in favor of Jonathan Yaniv because people on the internet hurt his fee fees in a screenshot he sent to one of the tribunal members. The screenshot is not included so there's no way of knowing where it was from or if it was faked (of course it was) but here is what it allegedly said, the words so abhorrent that Jonathon somehow got Twitter, Reddit, and Wordpress to censor his name:

:o wow which one of you did this?

Sikh communities tend to be pretty tight knit so I really hope her family, friends, and neighbors are there for SG. I hope she knows she deserves respect and dignity.
The question is, could you actually describe these events to a third world immigrant unfamiliar with SJW bullshit in a way that doesn't make it seem like you're in the midst of a psychotic crisis?

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't want that money to go to the crazy old bat but sometimes it's worth it to get rid of a problem.

• Feels
Reactions: Pargon

Kiwi Lime Pie

🎄 The tasteful holiday treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Why is 24 the cut off for a "youth" event anyway? A 24 year old is young compared to a 50 year old but they're still well into adulthood.
Yeah, I'd be suspicious of any twentysomething who wanted to go to that sort of event, especially considering you'd be surrounded by the kind of people who would reeee the fuck out if they caught you staring and probably try to ruin your life for daring to sexualize the brave young LGBTROFLs in attendance.
The only twenty-somethings that should be with a group of minors should be family members or chaperons, group leaders, or other necessary administrative/support people.

The fact that JY is claiming to request removal of the upper age limit is horrifying and does nothing to allay the concerns that JY is behaving just as a predator with ulterior motives would.

Wasn't 24 the cut off for Colt's youth center?
I believe that particular center provided services for youths and the lower age range of young adults. Purely speculation on my part, but it could be that the center is willing to support its youth clients through post-high school education (whether university, community college, trade school, etc.) so that they can help them become productive members of society and the work force by the time they age out at 24 years old -- Colt's own issues notwithstanding.

I was a bit concerned by the JCCF lawyer at the start but he’s definitely going for the jugular with the racist and pedo screen caps.
Agreed. Some of these interest group lawyers care more about their own agenda than acting as bona fide laywers. This lawyer, however, really ramped up and appears to be taking pride in using JY's own words, SM posts, photos, etc. to refute JY's claims so far and expose the likelihood this is nothing more than JY wanting to impose personal beliefs on everyone else.

The lawyer for the waxing lady asked Yaniv if he feels a position of power, trying to make the state compel a lone woman to come to his house. Lawyer knows exactly what's up.
Look at JY's answers to these particular questions. JY has stated that a transgendered person seeking services should be able to get them even if the other party has religious or other moral objections. In short, JY appears to be arguing that being trangendered should be the ultimate trump card in the oppression olympics and that nobody should be able to say no to a transgendered person for any reason even if said reason is legitimate or reasonable.

I still bet the human rights court "member" gives Yaniv nothing but a slap on the wrist, if she even does that. Wouldn't surprise me if she finds waxing lady guilty of discriminating against troons.

Bear in mind the "member"/judge in these cases is another female Jonathan Yaniv harasses - in his own words, he calls and emails her saying how terribly awful this discrimination makes him feel, how he's suicidal, and a whole bunch of other emotional blackmail crap. She shouldn't be sitting on this case, and he should be reprimanded for harassing a member.
In the May ruling, the one about the publication ban and costs, Tribunal Member Cousineau acted as if she might rule in JY's favor on the issues if JY would stop dropping claims that were being contested. However, the JCCF attorney has raised enough issues and concerns with JY's testimony that Member Cousineau's ruling might not be as slam dunk as first thought. Even if she ultimately rules in JY's favor, she wont have an easy time given all the issues and objections raised by the JCCF attorney. The written ruling should be an interesting read once it's been released.

Also, if I read the other recent tweets correctly, Member Cousineau has agreed to reevaluate the publication ban as part of these consolidated hearings in light of the fact JY used sock accounts to contact a number of waxers. Whether it will be lifted optimistically remains to be seen.

ETA: I've opined from the start that Member Cousineau hearing this case is a huge conflict of interest (COI) given JY's ex parte interactions with her. In many other professions or governmental entities, this would be enough of a COI for people to voluntary recuse themselves before being forced to do so (or disciplined for not doing so on their own). Why it isn't sufficient enough in this specific instance baffles me.

I've been lurking for well over a year, and I had to make an account because of this. At the tribunal, he said that he "gets whatever (he) wants." I haven't seen any of you guys comment on that little jewel.
JY is one of many people who believe that anyone that complains should get whatever they demand met by the other party so that the latter avoids negative publicity or fallout. That said, this may be the one of the few times -- if not the first -- that JY's demands have seen any type of resistance, meaningful push back, or objection. It's akin to a spoiled brat always getting his or her way and suddenly not understanding when someone finally stands up to said brat and says, "No, you can't have what you want."

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino